How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hahaha!!!

I have posted photos and videos and audio.

If I Post Proof!!! you weak trolls run with the "Har har! I made him take a picture!" or whatever.

But the thing is.....

I know that The Truth prevails.

There is power in The Truth.

The Truth is a force.

It is what is making you feel.

Uneasy.

Right.

Now.
Images can be altered, so can video and audio. I can post an image of a Porsche and say it's mine too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cope

BI1oUhf.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It never happens.

There is an unlimited supply of grunts.

Only a very small number of smart people.

But if that were to happen, the one smart guy would probably do the job of 3 or 4 grunts.

But even better, he might utilize AI so no grunt are necessary.
Strike 1

You are just angry because you were never good enough to be management.
Strike 2

Holy fuck, you are gullible.

He told you that so you would feel proud and work harder. You stooge.
Strike 3

I could not give a fuck about schmoozers. You do not have to be very smart to schmooze. They are a little more rae, and therefore valuable, than the common labourer; but not much.
Strike 4

You know, as a baseball player (alleged), you should know you only get 3 strikes and you're out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still nobody defending K-Gigglez? No? Just attacking the guy the system tells you to hate because the system hates you?

Kamala kicked his fucking ass on Tuesday. That just might be worthy of my vote.

"And this.......................former president..."

I heard her say "motherfucker" in the loudest and longest pause ever

The "motherfucker" heard around the world...

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump taking the certifiably insane Laura Loomer to the 9/11 Memorial, was a highly questionable move considering she is a 9/11 denier.

When asked about her later, he barely knows her of course.

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
Kamala kicked his fucking ass on Tuesday. That just might be worthy of my vote.

"And this.......................former president..."

I heard her say "motherfucker" in the loudest and longest pause ever

The "motherfucker" heard around the world...

Are you day-drinking? I mean, we've heard her slurring and giggling on camera multiple times, so if you are day-drinking, I guess she's at least a role-model for you.

But between the booze and the intrinsic airhead energy, she's every bit as addled as Biden, sans benefit of age as an excuse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you day-drinking? I mean, we've heard her slurring and giggling on camera multiple times, so if you are day-drinking, I guess she's at least a role-model for you.

But between the booze and the intrinsic airhead energy, she's every bit as addled as Biden, sans benefit of age as an excuse.

“Now, look, make no mistake about it, Trump had a bad night. He rose to the bait repeatedly when she baited him, something I’m sure his advisers had begged him not to do,” Hume said on Fox News’ post-debate roundtable Tuesday night." Brit Hume

“Trump lost the debate and whining about the moderators doesn’t change it. He didn’t lose because of their behavior. He lost because of his own performance while his lips were moving, not theirs,” he
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on X. Erick Erickson

"Offering his opinion of Trump’s demeanor, Rove says: “It matters how debating candidates carry themselves. There, it was no contest. Ms Harris came across as calm, confident, strong and focused on the future. Mr Trump came across as hot, angry and fixated on the past, especially his own.” Karl Rove

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You should actually watch the debate, before coming here and acting like a simp.

40e408c2da81e87c6d2c5eed7a5a931bfe1890d4_2_1360x1194.jpeg

Last edited:

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
“Trump lost the debate and whining about the moderators doesn’t change it. He didn’t lose because of their behavior. He lost because of his own performance while his lips were moving, not theirs,” he
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on X. Erick Erickson
Trump was debating 3 on 1. Now be a good girl and claim otherwise so I can mock you and laugh at you.

459390634_820993723532837_529492481919985836_n.jpg

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump taking the certifiably insane Laura Loomer to the 9/11 Memorial, was a highly questionable move considering she is a 9/11 denier.

When asked about her later, he barely knows her of course.
She doesn't have but a few days left on the election trail.