LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
flat earthers boast a 'GLOBAL organization' saying so lol

I have to think some of them are here.
After reading your posts, I'm sure you would be if bernie the loon told the earf was flat.

If the establishment said the earth was flat she would believe it.

She doesnt think outside of politics. Whatever her side does or says is always right and if anyone on other side even exists they are subhuman racist scum. And flat earthers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Apparently a lot of flat earthers are also anti-vaxxers. So, Jeannie...

Which you were a few years ago when I tried explaining to you that toxicity is in the dosage and route of transmission and that vaccines are not toxic.

But yet here you are trying to plaster every negative stereotype you can to "cons" so you can hatesturbate while completely ignoring how violent and psychotic the left is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u shouldnt equate ppl who refuse a vax thats not FDA certified with flat earthers

flawed logic on your part, i dont blame their skepticism one bit

And a lot of them are not even "CONs". I guess they are now.

They cant even muster a single scientific argument for coercion of the Covid shot. And they want to accuse people of being flat earthers?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
u shouldnt equate ppl who refuse a vax thats not FDA certified with flat earthers

flawed logic on your part, i dont blame their skepticism one bit
It's racist too

considering I don't know a single black person personally who is willing to get the vaccine

and for good reason too

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flat Earth salute.

10402616-0-image-a-20_1551352096924.jpg

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah it's not logical to think violent rioters(with established violent criminal histories) were aggresing on a 17 year old like we all see in the video.

It's not logical to say that hitting someone in the head with a piece of wood with metal wheels could hurt them.

It's not logical to defend yourself against leftwingers because they are above the law and allowed to murder. Oh and ass rape your teen daughter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, our tort law expert now says if Kyle didn't have a gun he would have never been chased

cause, you know, that's what people do when they see you holding a dangerous weapon. They feel compelled to chase you and initiate altercation

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Um, Lotus, Moran, wake up, your desperate attempt to pin this absurd idea that CONs, Real Conservatives, Believe the earth is flat is as big a failure as your teaching career.

You see, true conservatives believe in bible scripture and bible scripture says the following

Isaiah 40:22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, our tort law expert now says if Kyle didn't have a gun he would have never been chased

cause, you know, that's what people do when they see you holding a dangerous weapon. They feel compelled to chase you and initiate altercation

Thats not how reality works. People are not entitled to chase and assault you or take your weapon.

Anyone who thinks like this is stupid and an active detriment to peoples rights.

Funny how there are all these fake loopholes and excuses for leftwing terrorists as they murder innocent people, beat people and destroy communities.

But all these fake strict rules that everyone else has to follow. Like if you breath weird they can pull you out of your car and pummel you to near death. Or if you have a gun they are now allowed to murder or assault you.

Same line of "logic" where people with oppositing povs are not human beings with rights.

They are going to turn the country into a one party authoritarian shit hole where everyone is poor and "protected groups" can rape or brutalize anyone and probably where if someone dissents, they will be accused of rape falsely and put in prison.

This exactly how they run things. Law doesnt matter. Rights dont matter. Its thier way, period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Um, Lotus, Moran, wake up, your desperate attempt to pin this absurd idea that CONs, Real Conservatives, Believe the earth is flat is as big a failure as your teaching career.

You see, true conservatives believe in bible scripture and bible scripture says the following

Isaiah 40:22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

The flat earth and anti vaxx position were both leftwing positions back when they were an oppositional, counter culture party.

Now that they are establishment main stream, well we see they were NEVER about liberty or science or progress.