How many of you are flat earthers?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Um, Lotus, Moran, wake up, your desperate attempt to pin this absurd idea that CONs, Real Conservatives, Believe the earth is flat is as big a failure as your teaching career.

You see, true conservatives believe in bible scripture and bible scripture says the following

Isaiah 40:22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

The flat earth and anti vaxx position were both leftwing positions back when they were an oppositional, counter culture party.

Now that they are establishment main stream, well we see they were NEVER about liberty or science or progress.
I don't know a single conservative that believes the earth is flat.

Where this idiot gets her ideas from is baffling.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The only thing flat when it comes to lotus is her ass, her chest and the top of her head

end of

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, Lotus, Moran, wake up, your desperate attempt to pin this absurd idea that CONs, Real Conservatives, Believe the earth is flat is as big a failure as your teaching career.

You see, true conservatives believe in bible scripture and bible scripture says the following

Isaiah 40:22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

The flat earth and anti vaxx position were both leftwing positions back when they were an oppositional, counter culture party.

Now that they are establishment main stream, well we see they were NEVER about liberty or science or progress.

i know one, but i will wait for them 2 state their case

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

i know one, but i will wait for them 2 state their case

Well, if this "flat earther" can explain why planes would be forced consistently to take curved paths as part of their flight paths on a flat earth I'd be all ears.

If for no reason other than to laugh my ass off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nor do I.

You know that doesnt matter though because whatever they view as bad and dumb today they will apply to "cons"(cons is everyone not dem/prog) as another label to continue dehumanizing and justifying thier hatred.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nor do I.

You know that doesnt matter though because whatever they view as bad and dumb today they will apply to "cons"(cons is everyone not dem/prog) as another label to continue dehumanizing and justifying thier hatred.
Are they still busy making up dates as to when Trump is going to be reinstalled as Pres?

It's like he's there personal Armageddon or something and it's funny to watch their end of the world hysteria unfold

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nor do I.

Are they still busy making up dates as to when Trump is going to be reinstalled as Pres?

It's like he's there personal Armageddon or something and it's funny to watch their end of the world hysteria unfold

I think that propaganda has stopped. I'm not sure though.....I dont watch thier State TV media.

I dont know how anyone can stand that poison.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nor do I.

I think that propaganda has stopped. I'm not sure though.....I dont watch thier State TV media.

I dont know how anyone can stand that poison.

Maybe if Admin is not too busy having his larynx pummeled by the business end of some BLM cock in a public toilet he can come and enlighten us?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
flat earthers boast a 'GLOBAL organization' saying so lol

I have to think some of them are here.
After reading your posts, I'm sure you would be if bernie the loon told the earf was flat.

Are you saying you're not a flat earther?

Link to the last time I wrote about doing something because Bernie said so.
LOL! You worshipped that 3 house owning hypocrite communist for the last 6 years and NOBODY here with an ounce of honesty needs a fukin link, bitch!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
flat earthers boast a 'GLOBAL organization' saying so lol

I have to think some of them are here.
After reading your posts, I'm sure you would be if bernie the loon told the earf was flat.

Are you saying you're not a flat earther?

Link to the last time I wrote about doing something because Bernie said so.
LOL! You worshipped that 3 house owning hypocrite communist for the last 6 years and NOBODY here with an ounce of honesty needs a fukin link, bitch!
Doesn't the bitch from BLM got him beat tho?

@4 or some shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess everyone including Jimmy Dore and his viewers are cons now and we are all flat earthers of course, we must not believe in science.

Because we dont want vaccines or medical intervention coerced and forced on people.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think flat earthers have never seen the moon. Not really looked at the moon for more than a second. When the moon is only partially full, you can see the curved shadows with the naked eye.

What maroons!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think flat earthers have never seen the moon. Not really looked at the moon for more than a second. When the moon is only partially full, you can see the curved shadows with the naked eye.

What maroons!
the moon being round doesnt really prove anything about the earth, but when they invented telescopes they watched sailing ships 'sink' over the horizon then return every time

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok ok, Im not gonna lie, I've seen proofs of flat earth. Do I believe it is? I have not yet determined. But I keep an open mind.
haha i didnt wanna name u before, u flat earther :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok ok, Im not gonna lie, I've seen proofs of flat earth. Do I believe it is? I have not yet determined. But I keep an open mind.

You're joking, right?

Lol nope. I've seen proof. Am I fully convinced? Not yet.

But can I convince people who dont even believe that Trump won and that Kyle is innocent? No lol. That would be a greater event than Moses parting water lol.

I will say, as an artist, that perspective lines play a great amount on me. It makes the sun seem a lot closer than it is. Flight plans too, make way more sense on a flat map than a round, and I've seen proofs. Water is always level, hence "sea level". The earth makes up more water than ground, thus you would think flat because of water. And there are proofs of this too. I can name many more, clues if you wish, but Im sure you already laughing at this point with your closed mind. Im just pointing out the obvious that makes me question things. Not that Im committed to this idea fully, but that I keep an open mind to it.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What maroons!
the moon being round doesnt really prove anything about the earth, but when they invented telescopes they watched sailing ships 'sink' over the horizon then return every time

It sort of does actually, it's how matter formed in space because of gravity. But yes, the ships "sinking" into the horizon were easy to witness.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're joking, right?

But can I convince people who dont even believe that Trump won and that Kyle is innocent? No lol. That would be a greater event than Moses parting water lol.

I will say, as an artist, that perspective lines play a great amount on me. It makes the sun seem a lot closer than it is. Flight plans too, make way more sense on a flat map than a round, and I've seen proofs. Water is always level, hence "sea level". The earth makes up more water than ground, thus you would think flat because of water. And there are proofs of this too. I can name many more, clues if you wish, but Im sure you already laughing at this point with your closed mind. Im just pointing out the obvious that makes me question things. Not that Im committed to this idea fully, but that I keep an open mind to it.

Oh my word.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There goes Duhv's argument out the window. LOL, the only flat earther on the forum is a what, yep, conservative. lololol

Gotta love this shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're joking, right?

Dont get too close to that cliff Blazor lol.

Lots of cults out there based on this.

My 5 year old just told me she goes to space and swims in it in her dreams and she is currently obsessed with space. Shes convinced shes been there lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

There goes Duhv's argument out the window. LOL, the only flat earther on the forum is a what, yep, conservative. lololol

Gotta love this shit.

Lol, wrong, Im a Libertarian, and proud of it!

Im not a Flat Earther, Im an Open Minder.