How many of you Trump cultists gonna buy these?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Today one of your people won an autographed pair of those hideous fool things on a bid of 9000 US dollars.
Can anyone explain how your race has survived so long?
I believe in my heart we will have Supreme Court that will understand the importance mitigating this mutant lunatic fringe. So mote it be.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His get up is a hoot. Orange makeup, bleached blond hair do with split ends. His clown suit with a corset underneath.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you been to the trump store...it's all over priced tchotchkes with the Trump name stuck on it, Holy relics for his devoted cult members to spend their money on.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have you been to the trump store...it's all over priced tchotchkes with the Trump name stuck on it, Holy relics for his devoted cult members to spend their money on.
imma go buy some Trump trash and then film me burning it all, that'll own the tards!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Have you been to the trump store

Unless someone mentions it I forget there even is such a thing.

...it's all over priced tchotchkes with the Trump name stuck on it, Holy relics for his devoted cult members to spend their money on.

This is how I see it:

How fucked up does his opposition have to be to make him so appealing to so many? This is what decades of red/blue "lesser evil" voting gets us... eventually the choices are literally unacceptable or insufferable.

What a bunch of rubes we 'Muricans have become.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is how I see it:

How fucked up does his opposition have to be to make him so appealing to so many? This is what decades of red/blue "lesser evil" voting gets us... eventually the choices are literally unacceptable or insufferable.

They don't like to hear how their shit is terrible...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This is how I see it:

I'd vote for Jeb Bartlett but he isn't on the menu.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

kw5xmaG.jpg