Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got a score of 22 possibly 24 :Grin3:

how-Southern.jpg

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, you can get Southern cuisine most anywhere these days, specially big towns like Chicago. I counted eleven in just the first column, so I probably get the merit badge.

You probably know this, but Yankees eat chicken & dumplings too. Only difference is, they eat "drop" dumplings (fluffs) and Southerners eat "rolled" dumplings (slicks)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, you can get Southern cuisine most anywhere these days, specially big towns like Chicago. I counted eleven in just the first column, so I probably get the merit badge.

You probably know this, but Yankees eat chicken & dumplings too. Only difference is, they eat "drop" dumplings (fluffs) and Southerners eat "rolled" dumplings (slicks)
u could have got one more if cock holidays knob was on that menu

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bitches at BF be awfully interested in Doc's manhood, is all I can say.

Besides, neither he nor I is THAT kind of Southern.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Blazor ol' buddy, if you asked that question up north here in England, you'd better be ready for fisticuffs. :LOL1:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Nigger, I don't even know who the fuck you are, other than getting the heads up that you're some soyboy from Commies Bitches and Trannies.

Give my regards to Lady Peaches by the way....

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shall I tell her that Scouse still carries no weight in the heat? Who TAF is Lady Peaches, btw?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nigger, I don't even know who the fuck you are, other than getting the heads up that you're some soyboy from Commies Bitches and Trannies.

Give my regards to Lady Peaches by the way....
hes cock holidays alt
aka jake-d-fake or just Fake

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The mind of @Aryan Emperor: "Hmm... they do not agree with me! That is not good. They MUST be homosexuals, because that is BAD. I cannot be wrong. No definately not. Me no wrongly be".
Are you confessing your homosexuality with this statement?
I was writing the "logic" in your mind. You already claimed I am a homosexual, right? So why ask confirmation? In your mind I am, whether I deny or confirm....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned