SirSuperSouthern v Adam the Poser

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
A0v9PFa.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So this is the benchmark of fighting and getting the attention of a Superstar, veteran and legend like Aryan ???

2 sites, SirSemenSupreme?

What a clown you are.

Clearly this wasn't sss caturday. LOLOLOLO

Whoreson

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
What's SSS mad about this time?

l hope he doesn't spill the beanz about Flynn being my alt...
If flynn is your alt it means you've been arguing with yourself through most of the forum's material you big dumb gay.

Post better or as Melania Trump sez, "BE BEST!"

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Adam posted someone’s pic and can’t/won’t do it again. The twat stares deeply into random guy’s pixel-perfect eyes for some time before saving their pictures in his special folder. Good-looking people always post their pics again and again, like me, but fakers always eventually get caught so they don’t do that.

Hey I know, let’s all play a game: Who do you secretly envy so much that you wish you were? Wanna be a pokemon on meth? Let us know. Oh, and as the saying goes: The hotter the avatar, the fatter the bitch. That obviously applies to Adam, and probably does to you too.

Go for it: Whose pic makes you mad with jealousy and makes you hate yourself more every time you see it. I’ll go first:

JCVD.jpg

Ron Jeremy comes in as a close second, beating out Paris Hilton by a smidge...

SSS
-
jcvd-2.webp

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I think X's avatar is pretty bad. The maple leaf leaves me dry. If not for Willie Shatner & Keanu Reeves for guys and Shania Twain & Alanis Morrisette for girls; Canadians really have nothing of value to offer on the entertainment spectrum.

And X just posts emoticons. He's like Breakfall's dumber one fan. These guys couldn't split pea soup with both of their bowl cuts put together.

Canadian quarters don't work in our machines and Canadian people don't work at all. Total lazy. Bums. The lot of them.

If you're canadian, don't be offended or french. Both are wrong. Thank-you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You think my avvy is "hot"??

Get rekt Flynn, with your post editing, you humourless cuntflap.

I see you're back to your child abuse/groomer lames again, because that's all you have. You're not smart enough to use what little brain you have.

I'll edit your posts anytime I feel like it when you start your bullshit with the child abuse accusations for the 100th time.

Don't like it? You can go suck a dick for all I care.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Flynn, Does it bother you that Canada is touching your homeland? I think I would vomit. But that might be offering them too much, you see? If Canadians really knew how bad Canada is, they would come here more. Like South Americans do. Fun fact!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Adam posted someone’s pic and can’t/won’t do it again. The twat stares deeply into random guy’s pixel-perfect eyes for some time before saving their pictures in his special folder. Good-looking people always post their pics again and again, like me, but fakers always eventually get caught so they don’t do that.

Hey I know, let’s all play a game: Who do you secretly envy so much that you wish you were? Wanna be a pokemon on meth? Let us know. Oh, and as the saying goes: The hotter the avatar, the fatter the bitch. That obviously applies to Adam, and probably does to you too.

Go for it: Whose pic makes you mad with jealousy and makes you hate yourself more every time you see it. I’ll go first:

JCVD.jpg

Ron Jeremy comes in as a close second, beating out Paris Hilton by a smidge...

SSS
-
jcvd-2.webp
Take off the Avatar of the legend you whoreson!!!!!

Jean Claude is alpha you scum!!!!

Sheriffs. Please act.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Take off the Avatar of the legend you whoreson!!!!!

Jean Claude is alpha you scum!!!!

Sheriffs. Please act.
here's your ALPHA lolol

look in the background, behind the radidio dancing like a soy FAGGOT !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

NO kUNG FU CHopS ! :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
here's your ALPHA lolol

look in the background, behind the radidio dancing like a soy FAGGOT !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

NO kUNG FU CHopS ! :LOL3:

Oh cum on. This was the Start of his epic career. Without the scene, there would mot have been this, you sissy boi

King fu chops at your chest

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, Does it bother you that Canada is touching your homeland? I think I would vomit. But that might be offering them too much, you see? If Canadians really knew how bad Canada is, they would come here more. Like South Americans do. Fun fact!

Errr....I am from Canada. But now I live in the states.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Adam doesn’t know who he is. He uses someone else’s pic, and he’s even uncertain where he’s from. Proof? His first nic I saw him use for a while was Scouse (I had to look that one up), which is what people from Liverpool, UK are called. This is what they all look and sound like:

As it so happens, the Nazis bombed Liverpool more than any other English cottage. Regardless, now Scouse is calling himself a Nazi, complete with matching avatar. There’s only been one Brit who could pull that off – Sid Vicious.

sidv.jpg

Whatah Retard is Adam's real name and he’s gonna be pissed at Flynn for not editing his PI out…

SSS
- Observant.

• GayAsFuck
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
That Scouser style dates way back.

ringo-starr-hippie-style.webp

And made one of the best songs ever.

SSS
- No mullet, no mustache, no Scouser - like Adam the Scouser used to proudly advertise himself as being.

• GayAsFuck
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Ahw shit, look what I found (I rarely read many threads here):

Bruder @Adam Hitler !!!

Did you know that AEW is in your country on SUNDAY????[/MEDIA]

So A.Hitler is in fact a goddamn Scouse (confirmed by UD) who "somehow" approves of and vouches for the pitiless country that blew his own city up before ultimately losing the war! What fucking sense does that make? Had the Nazis won, A.Hitler wouldn't even be alive today because the Germans killed all retarded and/or deformed babies immediately after birth. So much for Adam's parents.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Although they are the lesser known Nazi atrocities, it is estimated that some 5000-8000 children with physical and intellectual disabilities were killed in Nazi Germany under a programme of euthanasia."

Adam falls into both of those categories, it would seem. Just for a second, imagine what you would do if you saw an American wearing a Stalin t-shirt years after the USSR bombed the fuck out of your hometown before unconditionally surrendering like bitches. Which is exactly what the Nazis did:

The unconditional surrender of the German Third Reich was signed in the early morning hours of Monday, May 7, 1945, at Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF) at Reims in northeastern France.

Losers all stick together so it makes perfect sense what Adam has done to his own account here. That's right, nobody hacked his avatar or his embarrassing user name. Now if the dude he tried passing off as himself found out about Adam's bullshit, the imbecile's gruesome demise would be caught on camera and posted in rekt threads on 4chan. That nameless man might even get a medal for it.

Adam, it's time for you to give up on your backwards troll here. Were you expecting other members to buy it because nobody would ever catch on? Laughably pathetic try, traitor...

SSS
-Log out and stay out.

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Oh cum on. This was the Start of his epic career. Without the scene, there would mot have been this, you sissy boi

King fu chops at your chest

So progressive. JCVD donning an ebony wifebeater top vs a vanilla one.

Fuck em + in + em.

Marshall doesn't matters. lulz

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Errr....I am from Canada. But now I live in the states.
Washington touches canaduh. An egregious fault of hemmorhoidic proportionary cauliflowrific stem of scheisse.

I think Washington state is home to a gross amount of serial killers. Whether OR weather? What makes a difference m'lady?