Callout: SirSuperSouthern v Freud

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drop your cocks and grabs your socks - this has the potential of being the best match you little plebes will ever gleefully read, especially considering that you aren't a mandatory participant.

You text-style posting red-handled mops may not know who Freud is, so I'll go ahead and give you readers reasons to raise your eyebrows and begin the secret BF chant for (w)net blood to spray and feed the dried up, ugly front lawn here. There couldn't be a better mega-match made in 2020; and since I'm banned on the other flame board after one post + thirty(ish) minutes, it's goin' down right here for the loyal yellow paid customer's spare time reading elation.

So, for those of you who stuck to gore boards instead of flame forums, I'll tell you a bit about Freud, doing my best to keep it short as possible, which will be more difficult than besting that legend. Am I overcompensating his status to get you kiddies curious? Well then, I'll go ahead and open his semi-educational book: Reading For Dummies: We Won't Respect You Unless You Get Drunk With the Boys.

Freud was the first powerhouse on the greatest flaming website on the... web. This fact has not, cannot be denied as I and others have openly stated that without any jealous dispute from Doomsday Himself. Or Danger. (<should be pinker, old she-male unintentionally fucked the site up with her womantry, which is another story for another day). Freud was also the first to run an unmatched, despicably atrocious troll on my best friend Bonesaw the Longwinded (you have no idea). They famously became known as HBTCs: Heathen Boner Trading Cards. Hold your fucking breath.

That asshole actually discovered that B' was posting his genuine Christian feelings on a site for repetitious sinners like himself seeking pats on their oddly irascible, genuinely ugly personalities - not innocent flame fun that he and I shared a bit later. So yeah, Freud compiled B's quotes from there, put them on a terrible picture of one sort or another, added the quote, put a one-eyed baby on the bottom right space on all of them which he confusingly numbered with no continuity, and PM'd them to other Regs on different days like trading baseball cards. Everyone wanted one sent to them so that they could post themselves as a side-shot at B, but I didn't get one so I despise the motherfucker and we'll see what the fuck is up right here, as soon as that dirty bastard sets the terms of a real Callout that all of you posted clowns here haven't seen before. He's guilty of much, much more but I lied when I told you that I'd keep it short because I'm the asshole you all pray that loses The Big One.

So, Freud, whaddaya say? As always I'll allow you to set the stage. Stips, judges, number of posts, time limit, blah-blah etc. My only input is to deny you choosing cw_ as a judge. Anything else goes, my friend. Let's rock, bring the fucking roof down on everyone's head while they're all busy reading while we stepped out the back door to argue some more about the color of the sky.

Take your time, think up some great shit (air QWERTY - HAAA hahahahaa), and get back to me here when your mouth starts to unstoppably salivate at the thought of sucking my trimmed balls (as seen here). Neither of us need ghost writers, so make a legit FREUD account and sort out all the bullshit details your fucking self. You and I have the potential of scribbling match posts that will be remembered...

SSS
- yours truly, SSS

*** if he accepts, move all posts posted by other posters elsewhere please, interference is unacceptable
Freud is not half the Fairy Princess he used to be. He is more a rent a bitch.

Do you want to hold onto his balls, I have them in my backpack.

DD is a confirmed Hermaphrodite. Why pick on those with major issues?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Drop your cocks and grabs your socks - this has the potential of being the best match you little plebes will ever gleefully read, especially considering that you aren't a mandatory participant.

You text-style posting red-handled mops may not know who Freud is, so I'll go ahead and give you readers reasons to raise your eyebrows and begin the secret BF chant for (w)net blood to spray and feed the dried up, ugly front lawn here. There couldn't be a better mega-match made in 2020; and since I'm banned on the other flame board after one post + thirty(ish) minutes, it's goin' down right here for the loyal yellow paid customer's spare time reading elation.

So, for those of you who stuck to gore boards instead of flame forums, I'll tell you a bit about Freud, doing my best to keep it short as possible, which will be more difficult than besting that legend. Am I overcompensating his status to get you kiddies curious? Well then, I'll go ahead and open his semi-educational book: Reading For Dummies: We Won't Respect You Unless You Get Drunk With the Boys.

Freud was the first powerhouse on the greatest flaming website on the... web. This fact has not, cannot be denied as I and others have openly stated that without any jealous dispute from Doomsday Himself. Or Danger. (<should be pinker, old she-male unintentionally fucked the site up with her womantry, which is another story for another day). Freud was also the first to run an unmatched, despicably atrocious troll on my best friend Bonesaw the Longwinded (you have no idea). They famously became known as HBTCs: Heathen Boner Trading Cards. Hold your fucking breath.

That asshole actually discovered that B' was posting his genuine Christian feelings on a site for repetitious sinners like himself seeking pats on their oddly irascible, genuinely ugly personalities - not innocent flame fun that he and I shared a bit later. So yeah, Freud compiled B's quotes from there, put them on a terrible picture of one sort or another, added the quote, put a one-eyed baby on the bottom right space on all of them which he confusingly numbered with no continuity, and PM'd them to other Regs on different days like trading baseball cards. Everyone wanted one sent to them so that they could post themselves as a side-shot at B, but I didn't get one so I despise the motherfucker and we'll see what the fuck is up right here, as soon as that dirty bastard sets the terms of a real Callout that all of you posted clowns here haven't seen before. He's guilty of much, much more but I lied when I told you that I'd keep it short because I'm the asshole you all pray that loses The Big One.

So, Freud, whaddaya say? As always I'll allow you to set the stage. Stips, judges, number of posts, time limit, blah-blah etc. My only input is to deny you choosing cw_ as a judge. Anything else goes, my friend. Let's rock, bring the fucking roof down on everyone's head while they're all busy reading while we stepped out the back door to argue some more about the color of the sky.

Take your time, think up some great shit (air QWERTY - HAAA hahahahaa), and get back to me here when your mouth starts to unstoppably salivate at the thought of sucking my trimmed balls (as seen here). Neither of us need ghost writers, so make a legit FREUD account and sort out all the bullshit details your fucking self. You and I have the potential of scribbling match posts that will be remembered...

SSS
- yours truly, SSS

*** if he accepts, move all posts posted by other posters elsewhere please, interference is unacceptable
Freud is not half the Fairy Princess he used to be. He is more a rent a bitch.

Do you want to hold onto his balls, I have them in my backpack.

DD is a confirmed Hermaphrodite. Why pick on those with major issues?

There goes snake,flickin his pud again,make sure to put some spit on it you wrinkled degenerate

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you Poor bed ridden sap. Hope your nurse is attending you today?