Legit Callout: SirSuperSouthern v THROB

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Sup faggot, who poses naked in his fabulously festooned queer finery - everything still tightly fits. I'm sure your progressive mother and father are proud of you because they each get turns at night with you on your old school super taco'd singles bunk bed. Is that mattress of yours something Noah wished he had in his hilarious myth? I guess he saved the roaches and fleas too, like the moments you'll never forget.

1553895492480.jpg

So... how's your Grindr account doin? It's like, how many places on the 'net have you posted that picture of your gay laments of the world? I'm nasty, as you'll soon learn if you get a spine replacement, butter boi.

As always, you can pick the judges and topic or let it be an open pole here, where everybody here hates me for many, many reasons. Faggots and traps (KAT) post here so I think you'll be better off opening the polls to the crowd. Your insistence that I "unlubed backdoor Hammertime" your ass before you getting fucked here by my verbal assault will fulfill your fantasies, so take me up on this.

cash-for-gold-reply-funny.jpg

You're taking Meltdown over like a boss-player, so you shouldn't be scared to face off (yours) with me in this hot fucking summer. Jesus, thank Satan for getting me in the fake bake months ago, the general populace might assume I go outside. Amen...

SSS

- There's only one correct answer to the dropping of one of my enchanted gauntlets at your fucked up feet, Southern style, War Toy. Now pick it up, and go back to holding my turned out pocket, bitch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What kind of internet poof is this?

You gotta cool name, but your post sucked my heterosexual balls.

Get the fuck outta this thread, everyone but that reverse-closet punk I'm lookin' to scalp after sending that bitch-blond dye job he takes pictures of to Saint Jude's. I drop 'em a dolla when the time comes. I can't count past ten when I'm in the express lane(s) of HEB.

You guys know the best way of taking shits? Find THROB and shit on his unremarkable chest before he tounges your wrecked hoop clean, like I do if she's pretty enough.

You get this one pass, SHAMPAIN. I'm jealous of your cool new name and I take NO shit, faggot. Change it or post some obscure SAMHAIN songs. I'll be watchin' you!

SSS
- I never kill house spiders because they're my merciless sentinels every corner. Of my bedroom. I'm blessed.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Are you attempting to add one plus one? "son of scat" + Location: mens toilet. What the fuck is a mens? You'll have to bring me up to date on that one.

Let's pretend you're in a men's bathroom stall, waiting for Boy George. "Boooone-meal's better than nothing at all, booone meal's better than nothing so get in the stall!" Brilliant. Protein comes cheap - I'm sure your doctor told you that after letting you know that your sample came back HIV+. It's honorable of you to just suck cocks in bathroom stalls. You deserve a medal of some kind, faggot...

SSS
- hopes it turns into full-blown AIDS by tomorrow morning

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol Did you happen to catch the pic of himself he posted ? his head is broken ..like that egg (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of internet poof is this?

You gotta cool name, but your post sucked my heterosexual balls.

Get the fuck outta this thread, everyone but that reverse-closet punk I'm lookin' to scalp after sending that bitch-blond dye job he takes pictures of to Saint Jude's. I drop 'em a dolla when the time comes. I can't count past ten when I'm in the express lane(s) of HEB.

You guys know the best way of taking shits? Find THROB and shit on his unremarkable chest before he tounges your wrecked hoop clean, like I do if she's pretty enough.

You get this one pass, SHAMPAIN. I'm jealous of your cool new name and I take NO shit, faggot. Change it or post some obscure SAMHAIN songs. I'll be watchin' you!

SSS
- I never kill house spiders because they're my merciless sentinels every corner. Of my bedroom. I'm blessed.
I thought we were tight?
QifRRGU.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Ss the scat sniffer. U eAT pressies from french old men and have mega Aidsee. You whoreson
On topic NOTHING is ever 100% Legit online. Period. Can't even be debated lmao.

Oh fuck off Dilf. You are dead and I'm posting to a dead fuckstain. I hate you. Just find someone to get killed asap wannabe CHAMP..chump of the shitter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ss the scat sniffer. U eAT pressies from french old men and have mega Aidsee. You whoreson

Oh fuck off Dilf. You are dead and I'm posting to a dead fuckstain. I hate you. Just find someone to get killed asap wannabe CHAMP..chump of the shitter
That’s a bit harsh! Did he hurted you?
Z2Zd7YE.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
He is the one that killed Blak. He knows, I know it, and all of Alberta knows it. I will NEVER FORGIVE HIM.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
He is the one that killed Blak. He knows, I know it, and all of Alberta knows it. I will NEVER FORGIVE HIM.
Is that meant to be funny?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
Is this meant to be funny? I will never know or care since you didn't kill Blak. Bye.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
Is this meant to be funny? I will never know or care since you didn't kill Blak. Bye.
Just awful

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
Just awful
Lmao fucking your momma was "AWFUL" but i never complained about it. Peace nigger.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Z2Zd7YE.jpg
Fuck off you scum. Depressed piece of shit. You killed her. One day everybody knows. You aids licking tranny