Another Open Callout

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't forget to add that you can hold more dicks in your mouth as well, shattering Dove's old record of 46.
Do you push poo?

tumblr_pbwle0uJRP1wa6175o1_1280.png

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
As the Ruler mentioned, the callout should be off to a running start by now (Tuesday morning).

So, what's going on here? Someone wants to shoveldog KM's face into the large empty space in the back of his skull. That someone is Leopardsocks, who even Blazor remembers - he used to be great. Now he wants to be in an official callout with KM but won't register or even visit this site, so I'm just the middle man on this one. That's right, I have to drag my lazy ass to where he is now to drop KM's posts before checking back to fetch his responses and post them in the upcoming match thread because I'm a darling who gladly does anything for anyone...

SSS
- It should be good if KM shows up, and a real riot if he doesn't!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
As the Ruler mentioned, the callout should be off to a running start by now (Tuesday morning).

So, what's going on here? Someone wants to shoveldog KM's face into the large empty space in the back of his skull. That someone is Leopardsocks, who even Blazor remembers - he used to be great. Now he wants to be in an official callout with KM but won't register or even visit this site, so I'm just the middle man on this one. That's right, I have to drag my lazy ass to where he is now to drop KM's posts before checking back to fetch his responses and post them in the upcoming match thread because I'm a darling who gladly does anything for anyone...

SSS
- It should be good if KM shows up, and a real riot if he doesn't!
Too many KM’s dude…the effeminate twat is trying to grow a sparse fucking Van Dyke on his face for Christ sake!

qG3pInB.jpg

Lol…cheers @cw_ …love ya work!

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Troll …and let’s “back up a bit” sunshine. I never openly admitted to ever being pegged by my wife or any female for that matter. I just felt that anything a man and a woman did in the bedroom wasn’t gay. It’s heterosexual through and through biatch!!!
Stop projecting…

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Troll …and let’s “back up a bit” sunshine. I never openly admitted to ever being pegged by my wife or any female for that matter. I just felt that anything a man and a woman did in the bedroom wasn’t gay. It’s heterosexual through and through biatch!!!
Stop projecting…

Come on, you have to admit that does look an awful lot like:

"Tell me your wife has a strapon without actually saying your wife has a strapon"

:GoodStuff: