Step Forth, UncleNobody - Legit Callout

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I see how you don't like me or my material. Awesome. Bad news is that this thread = you v me.

You call the stips AND judges. What's that? You don't even know what the fuck that means? Good. You, and only you, try to step to this G. You can pretend to not have seen this thread, you may even make up laughable stips. Go right ahead - you've "retired" many times since I've been here, and now I'll put your retarded ass to permanent sleep.

Oh? You don't even know what stips are? The good news is I'll let yuo set them, judges included. Post number included. Manhood included, bitchface. You have no chance, your best e-friends won't have the jacobs to vote for you despite the reality of the on-goings of our official book-marked match.

You're fucked. This thread is just for your pathetic punk ass to try and sway the scale in your favor - won't work. Your best e-pals won't shame themselves into actually voting for you, like "Fredrica" did when she voted for herself in our Championship match I easily won - somewhere *shrug*.

So go right aHead and insist on terms you think will help you out. Go on, do it.

Pick 3 of your best friends to judge our match; after you make the stips, number of posts, duration of your sickening stoppage, etc etc. Now, you gonna meekly cower and scram, or get with the fucking program and get slammed into what the posters of this internet stand on...

SSS
- run, spammer

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You whoreson!

Wtf is that shit with you punks! Sure you wanna take this route. ?

Gayrian called me out last week and I clearly MEGA CRUSHED him.

Now you?

What gives you the right to call me out? Do you know who I am son? I am 16 time world champion and internet legend. There is a Wikipedia about me and I am o n imdb. I even Mega trolled a Vietnam veteran on live leak. I crushed fatherSniffers from ync, Beantown bullies, eChump and here.

Who are you?

I am a legend. I am not even sure that you are qualified to call me out, hence to even look at me.

I need 5 steps to do and I know where you live, what car you drive, where you work, information about your family and when you will take your vacation. Imagine sipping your cocktail at the bar, not knowing the guy next to knows everything about you. He could make a roadkill to you if the price is right.

So back the fuck off. You whoreson are going on my nuts to deep. Get off my dick!

You have no star power to call me out you pathetic, dick sniffing " refugee welcome" yelling, pink haired , honorable swine.

Ask Gyroscope why he stopped attacking me. If I want you could be next, Timothy ;)

Whoreson.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
"Whoreson" comes straight outta The Witcher. It's great to know how much you put into the vidya (I googled it). You can't come up anything original all by yourself now, can you?

What's that mean? You'd be completely helpless against a true old school gut churner like me.

Worse news? You can't accept my Callout so you merely spam bullshit. In front of everybody, you fucking nobody.

The proof? Right here, honey. I've given you carte blanche to choose the terms, the judges, and the germs to help how down on your foul guts, you generic buying and plagiarizing punk ass.

From now on, on-lookers will know you tapped out before the bell rang.

Pathetic. I give you any rules you want in an official Callout, you out on your first post. I've seen others even weaker than you try their best, which they gained a little popularity from. Accepting, posting as best they could, take the loss with dignity; considering their unreformed skill set. They tried, which made them look sorta kew.

You? You've just shown what a spineless coward you are for not taking a legitimate Callout with the rules you're allowed to make! I owned you without a single Callout post, pacifist.

All here will see your backpedaling faggotry right here in the conveniently named MELTDOWN. Figures, I can smell your fear from here, coward. Leave again in finality like you've claimed you would at least three times since I've been here.

I gave you a great opportunity, placing the Aces in your hands and you folded at the mere wink of my eye. So sure, stay. Your reputation now is...

SSS
- where did that faggot go?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
200w.webp
let the call out commence
tenor.gif

pinhead
Zip.jpg
vs unclestooge
images

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Pinhead writing short novels is amusing as he must think people read them... :facepalm:
Shamp. the military called me. Call of duty. As a masculine, proud, white , heterosexual man it is my duty to go to war soon.
what about you? Kissy meATs? Or not?:facepalm:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
"Whoreson" comes straight outta The Witcher. It's great to know how much you put into the vidya (I googled it). You can't come up anything original all by yourself now, can you?

What's that mean? You'd be completely helpless against a true old school gut churner like me.

Worse news? You can't accept my Callout so you merely spam bullshit. In front of everybody, you fucking nobody.

The proof? Right here, honey. I've given you carte blanche to choose the terms, the judges, and the germs to help how down on your foul guts, you generic buying and plagiarizing punk ass.

From now on, on-lookers will know you tapped out before the bell rang.

Pathetic. I give you any rules you want in an official Callout, you out on your first post. I've seen others even weaker than you try their best, which they gained a little popularity from. Accepting, posting as best they could, take the loss with dignity; considering their unreformed skill set. They tried, which made them look sorta kew.

You? You've just shown what a spineless coward you are for not taking a legitimate Callout with the rules you're allowed to make! I owned you without a single Callout post, pacifist.

All here will see your backpedaling faggotry right here in the conveniently named MELTDOWN. Figures, I can smell your fear from here, coward. Leave again in finality like you've claimed you would at least three times since I've been here.

I gave you a great opportunity, placing the Aces in your hands and you folded at the mere wink of my eye. So sure, stay. Your reputation now is...

SSS
- where did that faggot go?
nuff saided, Nikker. Top that or answer my question. Otherwise no fight.
i guess it’s a win? PARA CRUSHED!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice Walmart sweatshirt :Whaa?:
10 years ago. How did you looked like? Post a pic. Sissy

I have asshat......oops, should’ve saved them .....

If that picture was taken 10 years ago how fucking old are you.....and how much fatter & uglier

I lost a bet 10 years you ultra scum! Shaved my top skull. But I look handsome and look good.

What about you fat Amazon driver? Show your pic.

You are all sissy!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

EIII-eyes2.jpg

SSS
- you're obviously not even worth a 38 second Christmas carol, UncleScared

Last edited:

Mr. Whipple