Stubby, if you really are the bad azz internet hall monitor you claim to be, step inside.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what is this supposed to accomplish?

Why don't they tell Biden to open the Keystone. Stop buying oil from Russia and middle eastern countries?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this noodle necks way of saying he wants to suck my cock?
Mama always said "Pencil dicked chubby boys, have big mouths"

All I said was if you have any internet skills to assist the hordes of the Anonymous, and jump in and lend a hand if you can to defend the values and freedoms of the Western World. This should not be a partisan issue in America, and if you pay attention to Congress there has been a lot more cooperation there in recent weeks, than has been seen in a few years. It's time to rally around the flagpole

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

All I said was if you have any internet skills to assist the hordes of the Anonymous, and jump in and lend a hand if you can to defend the values and freedoms of the Western World. This should not be a partisan issue in America, and if you pay attention to Congress there has been a lot more cooperation there in recent weeks, than has been seen in a few years. It's time to rally around the flagpole
Tell me exactly what values I'm defending here? The interests of politicians? This current administration's desire to place Weapons of Mass Destruction at Putin's door step under this inflated premise that he's "always been a bad man"? Well if he's always been a bad man why didn't we fucking do something about him under the 8 years of Obama? Or at any time dating back to 2000?

He certainly gave us plenty of reasons to if human rights violations are what's triggering our oh so wholesome consciences now.

What is so different this time around other than The democrat desire to fight every dictator we don't like with the blood and suffering of other's and call ourselves righteous in the process as we condemn the evil dictator whom we are propping up as the latest and greatest boogeyman? Didn't we already learn that fucking lesson with Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and their struggle against the very same superpower? Or do we need 10 more towers to fall in our homeland before we get it through our thick skulls that hyping others to fight our enemies and then abandoning them in the process breeds more contempt, more rage and more overall hatred towards our government and ultimately the innocent people they perceive as enablers?

Explain first, if you want my support, how Putin's main gripe with Ukraine was any different from what took place during the Cuban missile crisis when Russia wanted to place their military bases a mere 90 miles from our shores? Besides the fact that when JFK threatened an attack Russia actually listened and stood down. Ukraine did not. And thus they reaped what they sowed

You people preach on and on ad nausea about the US meddles in other peoples affairs but are quick to condemn those of us who rightly adopt an isolationist attitude when your media puppet masters tell you this is the latest righteous cause you should be supporting. Why is that? Can you explain such positions with any terms that don't essentially amount to blatant fucking hypocrisy?

Freedom? Bullshit. Ukraine was a free nation BEFORE Russia invaded and could have remained so if they had respected the wishes of a world leader ( who obviously wasn't fucking around) . The same way the Russians ultimately respected the wishes of JFK. They did not. And now they are paying the price for their lack of vision and respect of boundaries.

They are brave. They are resilient. I admire their courage and tip my hat to them. Their average citizen may be innocent but their leaders and their leader's puppet masters (US) certainly aren't. Ultimately, I wish them victory and pray for an end to their suffering. But they are also arrogant and stupid and they've made their bed and are now laying in it. And THAT is not my fucking problem, because if it were me in Zelenski's shoes I would have told the US and NATO to go fuck themselves long ago and would have probably been struck an alliance with the new and emerging superpowers rather than trying to stand with a has-been. A fucking toilet of a Nation which is a shadow of it's former self that cannot get it's fucking genders sorted nor encourage so much an ounce of national pride from the very same spoiled brats who only dare to be outspoken and brazen spoiled brats because of the freedoms that real Americans fought and died for during real wars where the objectives were clear.

You supported assholes burning our flag in Portland and now want me to stand with you on behalf of a bunch of fucking forigeners? Fuck you and everything you stand for.

And it is for that reason I will not lift a finger, donate a penny or risk an ounce of blood from myself or anyone I love in helping them out of the shitstorm they brought on themselves

Call me a coward until you are blue in the face and every last drop of male semen trapped in your well worn asshole falls to the floor, but until the Russians are landing on our coastlines with hostile forces the lot of you lemming propaganda gobblers can go fuck yourselves and take the entire country of Ukraine with you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So what is this supposed to accomplish?

Why don't they tell Biden to open the Keystone. Stop buying oil from Russia and middle eastern countries?
I'll tell you why

Because his corrupt crime family stands to make hundreds of millions from all those fuel rich areas he has under the table deals with ..

Any idiot who believes these cunts in govrenment give the slightest fuck about the average person in Ukraine needs to throw themselves off a fucking bridge immediately

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And by the way, I am using my skills in the hacking arena for the good of my country

right now I'm currently engaged with one of the leading power companies in the country on how to best "air gap" essential power grid systems from day to day operations systems so that they do not succumb to the latest Russian Ransomware which is just now leaking onto the internet

Only difference with this doomsday data corrupter is that there is no ransom, no kill switch and no way to undo the encryption

Again, I'm about protecting my shores, my country, my people, AMERICANS... and AMERICANS are the only people who matter to me during times like these.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Big just nuked this point entirely but I just have to ask exactly what you think Anon is accomplishing?

What values are being defended here and how?

Russia bad so any fucking with Russia.....no matter how pointless.....is a value?

WHO DOES THIS HELP?

You think this might be an empty gesture that could only really extend the suffering of innocent people by further fueling conflict? Yeah?

Propaganda should be illegal. Or least properly labeled. The traitors are the corporate media and politcal establishment for which they shill. I hope you can break free of this hold it has on your mind so you actually hear others and see things as they are rather than how these traitors want you to see them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your momma got around a lot too.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
275916037_2034959686685929_3264921776274429998_n.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did they also send these texts to every citizen of every NATO nation supplying arms and funding as assisting combatants or any country that participates in a financial and cultural embargo of Russia and its people?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG ----- anonymous sent TEXTS!!!!!!!

did they knock over a lemonade stand too?

maybe jack a few babies for their formula?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did they also send these texts to every citizen of every NATO nation supplying arms and funding as assisting combatants or any country that participates in a financial and cultural embargo of Russia and its people?

PUtIn bAd!!!

I have no idea wtf Anonymous is trying to do. They want attention and to look like some sort of heros.

We gotta harm as many Russian people as we can you know?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't you just love how all the liberal lemmings are now parroting the whole Pootin Man bad narrative?

lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Tell me exactly what values I'm defending here? The interests of politicians? This current administration's desire to place Weapons of Mass Destruction at Putin's door step under this inflated premise that he's "always been a bad man"? Well if he's always been a bad man why didn't we fucking do something about him under the 8 years of Obama? Or at any time dating back to 2000?

He certainly gave us plenty of reasons to if human rights violations are what's triggering our oh so wholesome consciences now.

What is so different this time around other than The democrat desire to fight every dictator we don't like with the blood and suffering of other's and call ourselves righteous in the process as we condemn the evil dictator whom we are propping up as the latest and greatest boogeyman? Didn't we already learn that fucking lesson with Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and their struggle against the very same superpower? Or do we need 10 more towers to fall in our homeland before we get it through our thick skulls that hyping others to fight our enemies and then abandoning them in the process breeds more contempt, more rage and more overall hatred towards our government and ultimately the innocent people they perceive as enablers?

Explain first, if you want my support, how Putin's main gripe with Ukraine was any different from what took place during the Cuban missile crisis when Russia wanted to place their military bases a mere 90 miles from our shores? Besides the fact that when JFK threatened an attack Russia actually listened and stood down. Ukraine did not. And thus they reaped what they sowed

You people preach on and on ad nausea about the US meddles in other peoples affairs but are quick to condemn those of us who rightly adopt an isolationist attitude when your media puppet masters tell you this is the latest righteous cause you should be supporting. Why is that? Can you explain such positions with any terms that don't essentially amount to blatant fucking hypocrisy?

Freedom? Bullshit. Ukraine was a free nation BEFORE Russia invaded and could have remained so if they had respected the wishes of a world leader ( who obviously wasn't fucking around) . The same way the Russians ultimately respected the wishes of JFK. They did not. And now they are paying the price for their lack of vision and respect of boundaries.

They are brave. They are resilient. I admire their courage and tip my hat to them. Their average citizen may be innocent but their leaders and their leader's puppet masters (US) certainly aren't. Ultimately, I wish them victory and pray for an end to their suffering. But they are also arrogant and stupid and they've made their bed and are now laying in it. And THAT is not my fucking problem, because if it were me in Zelenski's shoes I would have told the US and NATO to go fuck themselves long ago and would have probably been struck an alliance with the new and emerging superpowers rather than trying to stand with a has-been. A fucking toilet of a Nation which is a shadow of it's former self that cannot get it's fucking genders sorted nor encourage so much an ounce of national pride from the very same spoiled brats who only dare to be outspoken and brazen spoiled brats because of the freedoms that real Americans fought and died for during real wars where the objectives were clear.

You supported assholes burning our flag in Portland and now want me to stand with you on behalf of a bunch of fucking forigeners? Fuck you and everything you stand for.

And it is for that reason I will not lift a finger, donate a penny or risk an ounce of blood from myself or anyone I love in helping them out of the shitstorm they brought on themselves

Call me a coward until you are blue in the face and every last drop of male semen trapped in your well worn asshole falls to the floor, but until the Russians are landing on our coastlines with hostile forces the lot of you lemming propaganda gobblers can go fuck yourselves and take the entire country of Ukraine with you.
Shut it faggot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My God you talk a lot of shit. “National pride, male semen, fucking “forigeners””…what ever the fuck that means.
You’re a driveling mess son. Pick your lifehttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpJVKT1S6qwQgILMnfaho2fqU6iLsBGLPPZA&usqp=CAU up off the gutter. Go find a decent man to squeeze you homosexual.

@Bastard Factory… listen to cunt won’t you!
:LOL3: