Yo yo yo, The Virgin Stubby is going on a date, he needs a lot of advice.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
5ZXv3Ie.png

:SoGay: :TrainWreck::Triggered:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember meeting Big in person for the first time. I never connected with anyone online in such a way before. And it was so nuts how excited and freaked out i was too meet him in person.

I actually allowed him to come to where I was living and meet my psychotic family.

He gives the best hugs. He hugged my mom. I went back to his hotel with him....he had gotten a room by my place...and I let him smash on the first night. And every night until he left. He didnt beg me at all. All he had to do was pull me to him. I was all his.

Big has no trouble at all there. Js.

If you had gotten to know him rather than all the partisan shit flinging and shit posting, you would know how likable and fun he is. It sucks that people are so willing to hate eachother over politcs.

When you guys attack people over politcal disagreements.....do you think its helping? Making the country a better place? It's just so defeating. It's the opposite of progress. This whole cold civil war is just ushering in authoritarianism.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Aidsman, putting your pecker inside an artifical frankenpussy.... it can't be a particularly pleasant experience? I'm assuming you need tons of lube and nose plugs for the smell of shit ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would offer that he exude confidence .. It can be tough when you're short I know plus he has loot right ? Moast short guys overcompensate by being good earners .. being able to spend hours on top of hours at work due to the absence of the fabled short guy liking female of the species ..

senior penor

Factory Bastard
When you guys attack people over politcal disagreements.....do you think its helping? Making the country a better place? It's just so defeating. It's the opposite of progress. This whole cold civil war is just ushering in authoritarianism.
I just politically shit fling because its fun watching partisans get all riled up.