The Virgin Child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Smuggling accusations against Matt Gaetz are a False Flag!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
To distract attention from his rather unwholesome NAMBLA style Man/Boy relationship with an attractive young stud muffin he calls his "Son" as in a Daddy Son type relationship, something I trust Stubby, loklip, aryan, blazor et al. are very aware of. (nttawwt)

EjL8jRHWAAUncfI.jpg

gaetz-nestor-tweet.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry, why do I care about this?

Because you belong to the same club?
What club is that? Your club where the motto is:
"Whats wrong with loving children?"

Seriously I seek out rich mature toned tanned Latinas. Kids are a pain, like you
Oh, so they gotta be at least 13?

In their 40$ is my target age. Most of the time the rich ones need an introduction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because Matt Gaetz loves Trump truly madly deeply.

Okay?

So do you think this somehow defeats our position?

Why dont you post about all the scumbags and child rapists on the left who support the finger raping war monger we have now?

You know what the difference is? We dont ignore or defend gross criminals if they support the people we support. You guys do that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't even know who this is, some fag with a taste for very young boys? It's not like they're a rarity or anything....

Presumably this guy is a Republican and Aidsmin is engaging in his usual petty point scoring routine, because you can bet your ass that he wouldn't have posted a story mocking a gay Democrat or a BAME.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he’s an intelligent poster. You on the other hand?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes any NAMBLA guy is creepy as fuck. And their political leanings have absolutely zero to do with it.

But leftist only worry about "CON" criminals because the political affiliation is their deciding factor on who is a creepy rapist needing to be brought to justice

If you are a left sex offender you can even be president.

What's creepy is seeing a predator and actually caring about his politics.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm. From the third article Admin posted:

"In a December 2017 video, Gaetz described Galban as his “helper.” And in a Facebook post as far back as Gaetz’s tenure in the Florida House, Gaetz captioned a photo with Galban as a local student and House page."

Something fishy this way comes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes any NAMBLA guy is creepy as fuck. And their political leanings have absolutely zero to do with it.

But leftist only worry about "CON" criminals because the political affiliation is their deciding factor on who is a creepy rapist needing to be brought to justice

They love child predators.
Look how they cried when St Rittenhouse exterminated two of their brethren

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They love child predators.
Look how they cried when St Rittenhouse exterminated two of their brethren

We should find a way to convince them that all the human traffickers at the border are all "CONs".

Then they will finally give a fuck.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL yeah, apparently Lotus only regards Conservative pedos as creepy, no doubt she gives leftist ones a pass. :Crazy:

I kinda understand why, if lefties started ostracising perverts, they'd lose half of their voter base.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOL yeah, apparently Lotus only regards Conservative pedos as creepy, no doubt she gives leftist ones a pass. :Crazy:

I kinda understand why, if lefties started ostracising perverts, they'd lose half of their voter base.
She loves leftist pedos

she wants to see a child executed by the state for merely defending himself against two of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because Matt Gaetz loves Trump truly madly deeply.

Okay?

So do you think this somehow defeats our position?

Why dont you post about all the scumbags and child rapists on the left who support the finger raping war monger we have now?

You know what the difference is? We dont ignore or defend gross criminals if they support the people we support. You guys do that.

Notice here I said "finger raping war monger"

And I'm not wrong.