Banning hopeless dickcheese was a step in the right direction

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's not the one incessantly talking about a Freud character since 2015 and questioning gender at every conceivable moment..

Yep. Why did you claim to be a women for so long DD? Still painting your toenails?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO !! I still remember when biggy bumbanger got bannded and begged to come back all the while saying he'd never come back Oh yeh good times :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holliday is on a 30 day Holiday for being a jackass.
I'm not going to ask nicely in a PM four fucking times.
Love the "do or die", "fuck authority" attitude, but you need to hear me when it comes to the board.

FPxoFhb.png

He is crass but his point is correct. Everyone doesn't have to like the same things you do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Guilty as charged.

I think his genome contains a gene for scat obsession. I really do.

Lol.

What kind of German twat that thinks posting bowel movements is remotely entertaining? I mean this dickhead must sit there and look at his own rat droppings for hours on end. He probably wants to have a taste if he hasn't already sampled some of his own anal vomit.

He really is that retarded.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol.

What kind of German twat that thinks posting bowel movements is remotely entertaining? I mean this dickhead must sit there and look at his own rat droppings for hours on end. He probably wants to have a taste if he hasn't already sampled some of his own anal vomit.

That explains his addiction to Crypto.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahhhh dilf just took to many scrotum bumps to the chin .... he's a'ight

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol.

I don't understand people that want to "shock" others after all these years. It's weird.