Suggest Some Silly Alternative Punishments Mods Can Use Instead Of Banning

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The offending member must capitalize every 2nd letter of text in their posts.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The offending member must capitalize every 2nd letter of text in their posts.

This reminds me of years ago when I wrote a little program to take plain text and process it to add the editing code to make the letters get gradually bigger, then smaller...so it made it look like a wave.

Kinda like this.

But entire, long-winded posts.

It drove some people nuts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Forward all of Planet Oink's complaints to the offender.

So they can see for themselves what the poor administrator has to go through with this miserable mammoth

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh stop the presses I have one!!!

The loser has to read and review and comparatively contrast the top 5 most verbose Duh'V wergasms to rational thinking modes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why aren’t we utilizing the word filter for the errrrrr em *gasp* PLEASE ASS BOX ME! lames?

Make it funny!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
DXKPzQQ.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I still think that having to read Planet Oink's hysterical fervent rants about how a forum should be run when someone she doesn't like is allowed to post there is the most-severe of all punishments.

Why should bastard factory, or any other forum administrator for that matter, be forced to bear that cross alone?

Blind carbon copy the offender on ALL of Oink's whiny hysteria and watch how fast the offender a) loses the will to live b) logs off completely or c) simply discontinues the activity that brought her tsunami of tears their way in the first place forever more.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still think that having to read Planet Oink's hysterical fervent rants about how a forum should be run when someone she doesn't like is allowed to post there is the most-severe of all punishments.

Why should bastard factory, or any other forum administrator for that matter, be forced to bear that cross alone?

Blind carbon copy the offender on ALL of Oink's whiny hysteria and watch how fast the offender a) loses the will to live b) logs off completely or c) simply discontinues the activity that brought her tsunami of tears their way in the first place forever more.

:Whaaa:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I say the offendOr should be sent to duhhVVs trailor to fiX the shit pipes

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Suggest Some Silly Alternative Punishments Mods Can Use Instead Of Banning"​

Mods can buy a a revolver, fill the chamber with bullets, put the barrel against their sloped forehead right between their unibrow and put the trigger.

There is a good start.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Suggest Some Silly Alternative Punishments Mods Can Use Instead Of Banning"​

Mods can buy a a revolver, fill the chamber with bullets, put the barrel against their sloped forehead right between their unibrow and put the trigger.

There is a good start.

That's rather violent.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Pinking like they did in Brawl Hall.
Pinking wouldn't work now. Barbie movie made a billion dollars. Pink is in. Everyone loves pink now and my gosh who could stand against Margo Robbie and that hunk of a mothefucker that is the quiet reserved constant K in Bladrunner 2049 and constant K, Ken in this.... Ryan Fucking Gosling? What a dish.