Callout! Senile Joe, your time has come....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Common knowledge to know what kind of conditions gay men supposedly have? Says who?
Listen Poarka, I'm not interested in your low IQ attempts at gaslighting and psychological manipulation, because quite honestly my cat could do a better job...

Just consider the fact that you regularly defend and cosy upto an individual who promotes transgender rhetoric and believes that children have the right to decide whether they wish to change gender or not.

You west coast leftards are truly a lost cause.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen Poarka, I'm not interested in your low IQ attempts at gaslighting and psychological manipulation, because quite honestly my cat would do better...

Just consider the fact that you regularly defend and cosy upto an individual who promotes transgender rhetoric and believes that children have the right to decide whether they wish to change gender or not.

Too closeted, dr.

8tfed3.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen Poarka, I'm not interested in your low IQ attempts at gaslighting and psychological manipulation, because quite honestly my cat could do a better job...

I'm not gaslighting a damn thing. Outside of sexually transmitted diseases, that are widely talked about in media, what else is a straight person supposed to know about gay medical conditions?

Where was the news story that dropped about incontinence among homosexual men? I've never seen that news story.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not gaslighting a damn thing. Outside of sexually transmitted diseases, that are widely talked about in media, what else is a straight person supposed to know about gay medical conditions?

Where was the news story that dropped about incontinence among homosexual men? I've never seen that news story.
I see group thinkers, and they don't even know they're group thinkers

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do some research then, because it's true. The MSM is evidently not going to talk about it because it would "fuel homophobia" or some shit.

Remember how the media was howling about monkey pox a few years back, but then dropped the scandal like a hot potato after discovering that it was prevalent among the fag community and homos had been spreading the disease to kids and animals?

It's astonishing how someone who spends as much time online as you do only gets her news from the fucking kike lugenpresse.... turn off CNN ffs and climb out of your woke Commiefornian bubble.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!
If you are among the haired this OP should be considered bald and dangerous
Approach with caution, has been known to wander neked approach old lady’s and play air guitar with his wiener

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, how does it feel knowing you only have 4 more days on this board?
Yknow @The Prowler I counted some of the investments I made last year and they've appreciated as much as 15-20% while your Corvette has depreciated by at least 20%. Now those investments are worth more than your car.

That's ironic isn't it?

Mine go up while your car keeps going down, dumb Prowler. Actually if I cashed them in I could buy your overpriced car, eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do some research then, because it's true. The MSM is evidently not going to talk about it because it would "fuel homophobia" or some shit.

Remember how the media was howling about monkey pox a few years back, but then dropped the scandal like a hot potato after discovering that it was prevalent among the fag community and homos had been spreading the disease to kids and animals?

It's astonishing how someone who spends as much time online as you do only gets her news from the fucking kike lugenpresse.... turn off CNN ffs and climb out of your woke Commiefornian bubble.

How did you find out about it?

Was it from conservative media? I wouldn't be surprised if they talk about everything related to homosexuals, since you're all fascinated by butt sex.

Monkey pox dropped out of the news cycle because it was largely resolved by the medical community, ding dong.

I don't get my news from any cable or legacy tv news, stupid.

You sure are into gay sex news stories. Why?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's not exactly a secret... it's been a running joke since my teens.

Do American libsharts never mock faggots? They've always been the butt of jokes here, no pun intended.

As for online, I've regularly seen it mentioned on pol and screenshots of sub reddits posted where homos are complaining about it.

I suppose in US blue states criticising anything LGBT is sacrilege and a huge taboo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some of them shave the pubes Scouse. You might feel comfortable on the west coast?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do American libsharts never mock faggots? They've always been the butt of jokes here, no pun intended.

As for online, I've regularly seen it mentioned on pol and screenshots of sub reddits posted where homos are complaining about it.

I suppose in US blue states criticising anything LGBT is sacrilege and a huge taboo.

People in blue states think people like you are closeted homos.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^^Classic closet queen denial mechanism

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's leftist cope and isn't based on reality.

Except it does coincide with reality. Now, I don't know for sure what your sexuality is...you probably are somewhat hetero. But you are certainly bicurious.

Who the hell thinks about what gay men do as much as you and your brethren?

You talk about gay sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than my gay friends do. By miles...

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Except it does coincide with realilt. Now, I don't know for sure what your sexuality is...you probably are somewhat hetero. But you are certainly bicurious.

Who the hell thinks about what gay men do as much as you and your brethren?

You talk about gay sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than my gay friends do. By miles...
And almost as much as Porky Piggly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I said, it's only being discussed because people are tired of LGBT propaganda being shoehorned into everything.

You live near San Fag fucking disco, so are no doubt used to it.

Yes, I am used to LGBTQIA individuals. The world hasn't spun off its axis because gays freely exist in the SF Bay Area metro region.