Callout! Senile Joe, your time has come....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The tissue of the anal wall is more likely to tear and bleed during intercourse than when a penis is inside a vagina...

Hell, this is fucking basic biology. I remember it being taught back in school ffs.

Okay.

How does this invalidate anal sex between consenting adults, of either sex?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I got butt fucked too many times as a youngin. About from 15 to 22. Just took it.. fighting back? naw I would have ended up in prison. The ones fucked me got karmaized not by me but friends of mine. Knew how to get away with it too. So fucked me up some years but all is happy HAPPY now in me world

• Sad
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe has less than 12 hours left to get in here and give a good showing.

Hahahaha!!!

I make myself laugh.

That dumb fucker should never have got himself into this mess.

When I win this match, Senile @Joe will be gone.

Forever!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe has less than 12 hours left to get in here and give a good showing.

Hahahaha!!!

I make myself laugh.

That dumb fucker should never have got himself into this mess.

When I win this match, Senile @Joe will be gone.

Forever!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes ha ha ha like your hair !

POOF !!!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If you hire an ice rink, take three months to learn to spin on skates while eating a packet of Cheesy Wotsits as you recite the Quran backwards, you can almost see in a dizzy haze why Canadians are so fucking useless at even laming in a call=out.

Say thank you to Jim for being a talentless Canadian cunt, and he will fold in on himself like space-time.

He just needs to be loved.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Don't mind X and his peasant like pettiness about hair. FUCK HAIR.. I'm bald or close to it 10 months out of the hair. Fuck that shit growing in. I don't get a little lazy on the up keep on my beard though. When I really let it grow in I do look homeless at times

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't mind X and his peasant like pettiness about hair. FUCK HAIR.. I'm bald or close to it 10 months out of the hair. Fuck that shit growing in. I don't get a little lazy on the up keep on my beard though. When I really let it grow in I do look homeless at time

Sure, the North is desolate might as well bolster the South

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I likes Jim, I always have... do you fink he has ever considered the Lilies?...or asked his own God for forgiveness?

I suspect he and his weight challenged wife visit Disneyland twice a year and never put on the safety rig while riding the biggest roller-coaster in the park, just to see if their thyroids will save them from a date wiff the gravitas of gravity.