Callout! Senile Joe, your time has come....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I assume you googled the same thing about homos ?

At least you've learned something, you're welcome.

I suppose I did learn something. I looked up anal incontinence and it gave me information about males and females. I guess you don't know that heterosexuals have anal sex as well. I won't thank you, because it makes no difference to my life if people that have anal sex experience incontinence.

No difference, zip, nada, zilch...I guess it adds something to yours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No shit... fucking hell. I'm not a virgin ffs.

Just about every hetero couple who have been together a long time have tried it at least once.

Is it normal?

I mean the poop chute wasn't designed for the penis or sexual reproduction.

Btw, which guy were you picturing in your head when you plowed that field with your girlfriend?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, I didn't. I was using YOUR logic back at you, Einstein.

Some people have sex play with shit. Is that natural? Is it natural to envelope your body in latex in BDSM sex...is that natural?

Define natural.
Sex between men and women is natural. Sex between 2 men is not.

Do you follow now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sex between men and women is natural. Sex between 2 men is not.

Do you follow now?

No, I don't. Because what you're making is a religious argument. Only men and women should have sex. The reason has to be for reproduction.

So, even you shouldn't have sex if you aren't trying to reproduce. Otherwise, if sex isn't only for reproduction, why does it matter who has sex with whom?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only form of intercourse 2 men can have is anal and as we've discussed, this is not how nature intended, nor is it healthy.

Besides leading to incontinence, there is also a much higher probability of spreading disease than with vaginal sex.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The tissue of the anal wall is more likely to tear and bleed during intercourse than when a penis is inside a vagina...

Hell, this is fucking basic biology. I remember it being taught back in school ffs.