Callout: SirSuperSouthern v Freud

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These people are ex Brawl Hall and Third Railers and they take flaming very seriously, not just treat it casually like most of us do on here.

Call outs, arranged flame matches with judges (I kid you not) and endless walls of text directed at opponents during disputes is how these people roll.

In other words, they’re a different breed to BF and YNC trolls who prefer to post amusing gifs, short retorts and witty one liners, as opposed to long-winded essays that wouldn’t look out of place on a debate forum.

I’m all for the short n’ sweet approach personally, but that’s just my opinion.

you’ve managed to fit in quite well with us, Scouse lol

Danke, but I’ve never been a fan of the arranged flame matches as you know.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
These people are ex Brawl Hall and Third Railers and they take flaming very seriously, not just treat it casually like most of us do on here.

Call outs, arranged flame matches with judges (I kid you not) and endless walls of text directed at opponents during disputes is how these people roll.

In other words, they’re a different breed to BF and YNC trolls who prefer to post amusing gifs, short retorts and witty one liners, as opposed to long-winded essays that wouldn’t look out of place on a debate forum.

Me neither. I’m much better “unprepared” lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Me neither. I’m much better “unprepared” lol

Yeah and doing it spontaneously is more fun, to me it would seem look a chore knowing that I’m arranged to have an argument with someone online later that day. :LOL1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I write to.

But how many here can actually read. You might as well just play a game of pictionary with Freud cause that's about all many here will understand.
Yeah of course we’re all here to read incoherent ramblings from butthurt fahgets thinking they’re cool posting short novels eh? I’ve not seen anything close to what I would call intellectual from you or that durrrian, in fact I’d be inclined to think it doesn’t even know how to post pictures and you’re just too lazy... I’m here to have a laugh and I’m certainly not going to change my ways for some nobody from a tired old message board... Ok chump

what do you want a pic of? My pet roaches?
I don’t want anything from you, I don’t even know you ffs... Queer

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Play down here in Meltdown any way you prefer. We old schoolers like official callouts for bragging rights; and a lot of times matches between two know-what-the-fuck-they're-doing(ers) produce some golden poster-slaying replies that could get the match placed into the Hall of Flame.

Is it a pain in the ass to get both combatants to agree on match stips? Hell ya. That's why you'll always see me agree to almost anything after beginning it by alerting my victim-in-the-making carte blanche...

SSS
- I only reject tards

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You actually suck SSS /// Not since your introduction here have I read even one full paragraph ...I read the first few words and then hear the boring train coming down the track chug a chug a chug a BORINNNNG !! WHOOOOOOOO !!
Nothing is ever funny, you insist upon your yourself as though you're some sort of gift .. I mean all it ever amounts to is one mega eye roll and a ' here goes that fool again' ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like someone is suffering another hypergraphia episode...
Zfr1LdR.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Drop your cocks and grabs your socks - this has the potential of being the best match you little plebes will ever gleefully read, especially considering that you aren't a mandatory participant.

You text-style posting red-handled mops may not know who Freud is, so I'll go ahead and give you readers reasons to raise your eyebrows and begin the secret BF chant for (w)net blood to spray and feed the dried up, ugly front lawn here. There couldn't be a better mega-match made in 2020; and since I'm banned on the other flame board after one post + thirty(ish) minutes, it's goin' down right here for the loyal yellow paid customer's spare time reading elation.

So, for those of you who stuck to gore boards instead of flame forums, I'll tell you a bit about Freud, doing my best to keep it short as possible, which will be more difficult than besting that legend. Am I overcompensating his status to get you kiddies curious? Well then, I'll go ahead and open his semi-educational book: Reading For Dummies: We Won't Respect You Unless You Get Drunk With the Boys.

Freud was the first powerhouse on the greatest flaming website on the... web. This fact has not, cannot be denied as I and others have openly stated that without any jealous dispute from Doomsday Himself. Or Danger. (<should be pinker, old she-male unintentionally fucked the site up with her womantry, which is another story for another day). Freud was also the first to run an unmatched, despicably atrocious troll on my best friend Bonesaw the Longwinded (you have no idea). They famously became known as HBTCs: Heathen Boner Trading Cards. Hold your fucking breath.

That asshole actually discovered that B' was posting his genuine Christian feelings on a site for repetitious sinners like himself seeking pats on their oddly irascible, genuinely ugly personalities - not innocent flame fun that he and I shared a bit later. So yeah, Freud compiled B's quotes from there, put them on a terrible picture of one sort or another, added the quote, put a one-eyed baby on the bottom right space on all of them which he confusingly numbered with no continuity, and PM'd them to other Regs on different days like trading baseball cards. Everyone wanted one sent to them so that they could post themselves as a side-shot at B, but I didn't get one so I despise the motherfucker and we'll see what the fuck is up right here, as soon as that dirty bastard sets the terms of a real Callout that all of you posted clowns here haven't seen before. He's guilty of much, much more but I lied when I told you that I'd keep it short because I'm the asshole you all pray that loses The Big One.

So, Freud, whaddaya say? As always I'll allow you to set the stage. Stips, judges, number of posts, time limit, blah-blah etc. My only input is to deny you choosing cw_ as a judge. Anything else goes, my friend. Let's rock, bring the fucking roof down on everyone's head while they're all busy reading while we stepped out the back door to argue some more about the color of the sky.

Take your time, think up some great shit (air QWERTY - HAAA hahahahaa), and get back to me here when your mouth starts to unstoppably salivate at the thought of sucking my trimmed balls (as seen here). Neither of us need ghost writers, so make a legit FREUD account and sort out all the bullshit details your fucking self. You and I have the potential of scribbling match posts that will be remembered...

SSS
- yours truly, SSS

*** if he accepts, move all posts posted by other posters elsewhere please, interference is unacceptable

Thanks for the intro and invite, mate... but I fall asleep these days during organized matches...one moment I'm sipping an alcoholic beverage, and the next....it's the following morning and I'm draped over the desk and spooning the printer...

But we can take shots at each other....of course!

Reactions: X

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bring back the first one to lose there cool loses .not to spell cerectly is part of pissing ppl offf .who gives a fuck that you have higher learning you can still be the dumbest mother fucker on the net .its all ways been about making your apposition mad and loss it ,flaming was never about spelling correctly and 100 paragraphs .now its a joke plus nun of you make your own martial its all bits and pices of ather ppls flames yous copy and save for pasting later

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
bring back the first one to lose their cool loses

Yes, that is called embarrassing someone so bad that they... meltdown! Great name for this sub-board, it's what I've innately done to more posters you'll never read or read about.

Formal call-outs are really fun in my opinion because it makes posters read the whole thing before voting anonymously. The thread about a good match can sometimes be even better the match between to old pros who know what they're doing.

A call-out with you, Freud, has great potential to entertain ourselves and the reads-one-word-at-a-time tards here. Step the fuck already bro, you've never been officially declared a coward because there isn't any saved and quoted proof that you are...

SSS
- extra polite gentleman

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My God what a little breath breathed into your mundane lives would do ...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yes, that is called embarrassing someone so bad that they... meltdown! Great name for this sub-board, it's what I've innately done to more posters you'll never read or read about.

Formal call-outs are really fun in my opinion because it makes posters read the whole thing before voting anonymously. The thread about a good match can sometimes be even better the match between to old pros who know what they're doing.

A call-out with you, Freud, has great potential to entertain ourselves and the reads-one-word-at-a-time tards here. Step the fuck already bro, you've never been officially declared a coward because there isn't any saved and quoted proof that you are...

SSS
- extra polite gentleman

Sorry, bro... callouts are beneath me...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- extra polite gentleman
Freud would absolutely demolish you lil man, half your shit doesn’t even make sense... :facepalm:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

SSS
- extra polite gentleman

Sorry, bro... callouts are beneath me...

The last time you posted a flame Obama was president.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
tards here.

...who peel themselves off the walls like Aliens do when they see I've posted. How often do those goons post here when I'm not the sole object of attention? *genuinely shrugs*

And Freud, callouts are now beneath you because you lost the last one you were in. That's like bricking your last shot before leaving the court. That shit fucks you all up because both examples above leave you feeling what you know deeply what you undeniably are - just another born loser whose funeral will look like Junebug's. I hope you live another hundred miserable years where you prove that not everything has already been done under the Sun by losing again, and again, and again in brand new ways that make everybody feel a little better about themselves.

But wait, Freud, you have fans who showed up for you. Meaning they know well what would happen if you were left alone here by yourself. In other words, you need to be rescued by tards who don't use their old nics because flamers like me have already burned them down and will do the same again as soon as they reveal themselves and call me out. Ain't happenin'...

SSS
- the last boss

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Pah! Make sure to smack your bitches down when they type out of turn. In this particular case, well...

you've (Freud) never been officially declared a coward because there isn't any saved and quoted proof that you are...

Then one of your tardpile pals blurts out:

You guys need to dumpster this trash

*sigh*

Freud, buddy, pal - you're only as good as the crew you surround yourself with. I fly solo, which makes me untouchably awesome.

You these days? Not so much...

SSS
- oppressor

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
- extra polite gentleman
Freud would absolutely demolish you lil man, half your shit doesn’t even make sense... :facepalm:
your Irish i dont exspect you to under stand basic English :Popcorn4:

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- extra polite gentleman
Shhhh now lil Kiwi

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
- extra polite gentleman
Shhhh now lil Kiwi
images

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Bad news rimmer, Freud is currently holding my horse in place by its dick with his mouth while I kick the swinging bar doors in and start demanding free drinks before I throw my lit Molotov into the booze shelves...

SSS
- the entertainment that our match would provide to both ourselves and the readers, and could go down as very memorable

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nice air claims, brah... but I can't be goaded into a match though it's adorable how you press on like the lil steam engine that could... (except with no locomotive, tracks, or steam... just a sled team of your poodles pulling a rodeo clown in a lil red wagon...)

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
- extra polite gentleman
Dul go h-olc ort....