Callout: SirSuperSouthern v Freud

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Drop your cocks and grabs your socks - this has the potential of being the best match you little plebes will ever gleefully read, especially considering that you aren't a mandatory participant.

You text-style posting red-handled mops may not know who Freud is, so I'll go ahead and give you readers reasons to raise your eyebrows and begin the secret BF chant for (w)net blood to spray and feed the dried up, ugly front lawn here. There couldn't be a better mega-match made in 2020; and since I'm banned on the other flame board after one post + thirty(ish) minutes, it's goin' down right here for the loyal yellow paid customer's spare time reading elation.

So, for those of you who stuck to gore boards instead of flame forums, I'll tell you a bit about Freud, doing my best to keep it short as possible, which will be more difficult than besting that legend. Am I overcompensating his status to get you kiddies curious? Well then, I'll go ahead and open his semi-educational book: Reading For Dummies: We Won't Respect You Unless You Get Drunk With the Boys.

Freud was the first powerhouse on the greatest flaming website on the... web. This fact has not, cannot be denied as I and others have openly stated that without any jealous dispute from Doomsday Himself. Or Danger. (<should be pinker, old she-male unintentionally fucked the site up with her womantry, which is another story for another day). Freud was also the first to run an unmatched, despicably atrocious troll on my best friend Bonesaw the Longwinded (you have no idea). They famously became known as HBTCs: Heathen Boner Trading Cards. Hold your fucking breath.

That asshole actually discovered that B' was posting his genuine Christian feelings on a site for repetitious sinners like himself seeking pats on their oddly irascible, genuinely ugly personalities - not innocent flame fun that he and I shared a bit later. So yeah, Freud compiled B's quotes from there, put them on a terrible picture of one sort or another, added the quote, put a one-eyed baby on the bottom right space on all of them which he confusingly numbered with no continuity, and PM'd them to other Regs on different days like trading baseball cards. Everyone wanted one sent to them so that they could post themselves as a side-shot at B, but I didn't get one so I despise the motherfucker and we'll see what the fuck is up right here, as soon as that dirty bastard sets the terms of a real Callout that all of you posted clowns here haven't seen before. He's guilty of much, much more but I lied when I told you that I'd keep it short because I'm the asshole you all pray that loses The Big One.

So, Freud, whaddaya say? As always I'll allow you to set the stage. Stips, judges, number of posts, time limit, blah-blah etc. My only input is to deny you choosing cw_ as a judge. Anything else goes, my friend. Let's rock, bring the fucking roof down on everyone's head while they're all busy reading while we stepped out the back door to argue some more about the color of the sky.

Take your time, think up some great shit (air QWERTY - HAAA hahahahaa), and get back to me here when your mouth starts to unstoppably salivate at the thought of sucking my trimmed balls (as seen here). Neither of us need ghost writers, so make a legit FREUD account and sort out all the bullshit details your fucking self. You and I have the potential of scribbling match posts that will be remembered...

SSS
- yours truly, SSS

*** if he accepts, move all posts posted by other posters elsewhere please, interference is unacceptable

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you whoreson.

You write to much. So didn't read lol.

I want to see you on OGRISH. I will just drink a lot of beer and wait 4 hours until my belly gets bloATed so I can POWER PISS against your fat face until you get a nervous breakdown.

I know you. At the first streams you will drink them. Later you can't handle this. You piss sipper.

sSS I will call you out you whoreson.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
To Much, I write to. The man earned that nickname by consolidating humor, logic, and entertainment into posts sized so wonderfully that readers dubbed the man to be "Much" due to his masterful consolidation of the three...

SSS
- keep texting your homely grandmother and stay far away from this sugar, roodypoo

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Freud is not half the Fairy Princess he used to be. He is more a rent a bitch.

Do you want to hold onto his balls, I have them in my backpack.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Hey you whoreson.

I want to see you on OGRISH. I will just drink a lot of beer and wait 4 hours until my belly gets bloATed so I can POWER PISS against your fat face until you get a nervous breakdown.

I know you. At the first streams you will drink them. Later you can't handle this. You piss sipper.

You write to much. So didn't read lol.-Soft Targets

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Hey you whoreson.

You write to much. So didn't read lol.-Soft Targets

With uncle diddler it’s more like he
can’t read

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Hey Freud, you here cupcake? You gonna sway in place to a slow disco with SSS?

Wouldst thou like to post deliciously? I will guide thy hand and ghost write you something, SSS won't know.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hey you whoreson.

Don’t you ever SHUT THE FUCK UP ?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Hey you whoreson.

Don’t you ever SHUT THE FUCK UP ?

No

He doesn’t

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Hey wait a minute, is this post a joke by SSS. He must know that even Benzo is treating Freud like his prison bitch at [some other flame forum I cant name because of TOS]

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Hey wait a minute, is this post a joke by SSS. He must know that even Benzo is treating Freud like his prison bitch at [some other flame forum I cant name because of TOS]
Yeah

no worries
we know which forum you’re referring too ;-)

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Group of turds. When your next minimal wage slave job starting?

Amazon, Uber eATs and McDonalds doesn't like seeing you "winners" chat.

Hush, hush! Work! Packets to deliver. Food to make. Come on!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
But how many here can actually read. You might as well just play a game of pictionary with Freud cause that's about all many here will understand.

Way to make two mistakes in as many sentences. The posters here can read, write, and end sentences with proper punctuation marks. That makes you look illiterate 'cause you're unable to perform writing's basics...

SSS
- go fetch Freud, now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Big TEX !

uncle-tex-hardrock%7D-233525-normal.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
But how many here can actually read. You might as well just play a game of pictionary with Freud cause that's about all many here will understand.

Way to make two mistakes in as many sentences. The posters here can read, write, and end sentences with proper punctuation marks. That makes you look illiterate 'cause you're unable to perform writing's basics...

SSS
- go fetch Freud, now

What are you gonna give me if I go get him ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I write to.

Yeah of course we’re all here to read incoherent ramblings from butthurt fahgets thinking they’re cool posting short novels eh? I’ve not seen anything close to what I would call intellectual from you or that durrrian, in fact I’d be inclined to think it doesn’t even know how to post pictures and you’re just too lazy... I’m here to have a laugh and I’m certainly not going to change my ways for some nobody from a tired old message board... Ok chump

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These people are ex Brawl Hall and Third Railers and they take flaming very seriously, not just treat it casually like most of us do on here.

Call outs, arranged flame matches with judges (I kid you not) and endless walls of text directed at opponents during disputes is how these people roll.

In other words, they’re a different breed to BF and YNC trolls who prefer to post amusing gifs, short retorts and witty one liners, as opposed to long-winded essays that wouldn’t look out of place on a debate forum.

I’m all for the short n’ sweet approach personally, but that’s just my opinion.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
These people are ex Brawl Hall and Third Railers and they take flaming very seriously, not just treat it casually like most of us do on here.

Call outs, arranged flame matches with judges (I kid you not) and endless walls of text directed at opponents during disputes is how these people roll.

In other words, they’re a different breed to BF and YNC trolls who prefer to post amusing gifs, short retorts and witty one liners, as opposed to long-winded essays that wouldn’t look out of place on a debate forum.

you’ve managed to fit in quite well with us, Scouse lol

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

SSS
- go fetch Freud, now

Flaming is dead, you did not get the memo. Freud can't be arsed anymore and do you blame him?

SSS, you would be better off posting a poem, or a pic of your front door, or defend your position that M Night shyamalan's best movie is "The Happening" when it's clearly his worse. Or why you think the impalement scene in cannibal holocaust is so great when it's been outdone by the one in Revenge.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

yep, so
I write to.

Yeah of course we’re all here to read incoherent ramblings from butthurt fahgets thinking they’re cool posting short novels eh? I’ve not seen anything close to what I would call intellectual from you or that durrrian, in fact I’d be inclined to think it doesn’t even know how to post pictures and you’re just too lazy... I’m here to have a laugh and I’m certainly not going to change my ways for some nobody from a tired old message board... Ok chump

He is far more intelligent and articulate at squirrel grounds.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I write to.

what do you want a pic of? My pet roaches?