Callout: SirSuperSouthern v Freud

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice air claims, brah... but I can't be goaded into a match though it's adorable how you press on like the lil steam engine that could... (except with no locomotive, tracks, or steam... just a sled team of your poodles pulling a rodeo clown in a lil red wagon...)
who the fucks got a train and didnt tell me i love trains sniffals

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nice air claims, brah... but I can't be goaded into a match though it's adorable how you press on like the lil steam engine that could... (except with no locomotive, tracks, or steam... just a sled team of your poodles pulling a rodeo clown in a lil red wagon...)

It's more of a dog knot Congo line crazy chicken dance sort of train, in SSS's case... and he ain't the caboose!

But don't tell him I said anything... Bruno, Hercules, Biff, and Mack are his children and close companions... he might get butthurt in an intended manner... ***ahem***

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's more of a dog knot Congo line crazy chicken dance sort of train, in SSS's case... and he ain't the caboose!

But don't tell him I said anything... Bruno, Hercules, Biff, and Mack are his children and close companions... he might get butthurt in an intended manner... ***ahem***
and who are you when not hiding behind this soc lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

Should we smoke a ciggie now?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

did you bring any ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

did you bring any ?

They're with the pillow mints, SSS's anal elasticity, and the fidget spinner nipple tassels...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

did you bring any ?

They're with the pillow mints, SSS's anal elasticity, and the fidget spinner nipple tassels...
so you where there with shitpain then

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

did you bring any ?

You mean PNGrata?

I WILL FIGHT THAT SPURIOUS ACCUSATION!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I walk amongst you...
i no that lol

did you bring any ?

You mean PNGrata?

I WILL FIGHT THAT SPURIOUS ACCUSATION!
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hmmmmm ... Trains ? you don't say
Brew%20Time.gif

well that explains a lot (:

KlXTm5r.jpg

Hold 'em tight deary :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

all-aboard-the-gay-train-ig-gone-awol-now-33372612.png

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Brew%20Time.gif

KlXTm5r.jpg

shampain typing detected

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Brew%20Time.gif

KlXTm5r.jpg

shampain typing detected

He also went by the name "Os@ma"...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Brew%20Time.gif

KlXTm5r.jpg

shampain typing detected

Did he ... ? Do you have your ticket for this train ? or will you be offering 'other' payment options ??

tenor.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Brew%20Time.gif

KlXTm5r.jpg

shampain typing detected

Did he ... ? Do you have your ticket for this train ? or will you be offering 'other' payment options ??

tenor.gif

You want my cawk!!!?

No sir, go away sir, good day ghey sir...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
was wondering if you do pipe cleaning:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahahahahahahaaaaa But if it ever gets dull I'll come looking for your sharpener
200.gif