SirSuperSouthern v Freud

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Let's us let it fly for the readers here who've probably never seen a real Call-Out between genuine BH Regs where it's encouraged, even.

You get to choose the judges and stips. I may frown for a second, but fuck everyone; NO goddamn Herman (though maybe, we'll see), no 12 Fingers, and no fucking cw_. Fuck all three of you and Freud, who is spazzing because he knows I heard he was talking about me. Worst idea, Ozzy bitch...

SSS
- Let the readers know if you still got enough shit to be readin' against Too Short's protege, bitch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Let's us let it fly for the readers here who've probably never seen a real Call-Out between genuine BH Regs where it's encouraged, even.

You get to choose the judges and stips. I may frown for a second, but fuck everyone; NO goddamn Herman (though maybe, we'll see), no 12 Fingers, and no fucking cw_. Fuck all three of you and Freud, who is spazzing because he knows I heard he was talking about me. Worst idea, Ozzy bitch...

SSS
- Let the readers know if you still got enough shit to be readin' against Too Short's protege, bitch.

Will there be tea and scones after the debate, my Texican mate?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
BH = Brawl Hall and remember this is not Holland !

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Freud doesn't need a ghostwriter, he gets to choose the judges! Oh, and the stips too. He may be getting his swampqucks in a row right now, or maybe he isn't. He just might see it as work, as max just said.

I remember when I read the internet is now limiting folks to 140 characters per submission. I had a life-threatening panic attack, but I was only in the hospital for a few weeks and am seeing a kind female therapist twice a week. Sometimes I "forget" to zip up my pants when I enter - jail if I don't wear underwear.

Lemme know, Freud. No wrong answer...

SSS
- If that 140 message was passed along to me by Attention Whore, I'd be dead.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You've asked me a few times over the years, SSS, but as you know, I don't enjoy the format and haven't since Flame4cash days. So, I'll decline for now but offer you a raincheck for one 3 x 3 post classic match, no judges, 5 day duration. Maybe hit me up in a month or so. I might be more motivated as the mercury rises here...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Pfft, no way I could get another 2. Maybe V, and if I could somehow conjure AT - the greatest - you and your dinks wouldn't have a fucking chance. Not that they would though, they like you much less than me. Can't blame 'em, say bullshit here, regardless of poster ratings...

SSS
- Have one for me, G.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Pfft, no way I could get another 2. Maybe V, and if I could somehow conjure AT - the greatest - you and your dinks wouldn't have a fucking chance. Not that they would though, they like you much less than me. Can't blame 'em, say bullshit here, regardless of poster ratings...

SSS
- Have one for me, G.

Bring your A game.... I'll have mine dusted off and plugged into a monitor and keyboard by then...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
SSS, V-Agent, and the Grand Father Clock - ATVile.

Versus you, EB and cun`T?

Would be over so fast you'd be wiping your shart from your Australian jeans (whatever the fuck they are).

No judges? Your stips are weak like your ancient teammates will be. I got somethin' for ya, my only internet pal. Do let me know when I'll have to sit back and wait to pull this heavy trigger...

SSS
- Short bald fat Jew, tall skinny faggot with blah-blah C, Freud the dominatrix. Let's do it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
SSS, V-Agent, and the Grand Father Clock - ATVile.

Versus you, EB and cun`T?

Would be over so fast you'd be wiping your shart from your Australian jeans (whatever the fuck they are).

No judges? Your stips are weak like your ancient teammates will be. I got somethin' for ya, my only internet pal. Do let me know when I'll have to sit back and wait to pull this heavy trigger...

SSS
- Short bald fat Jew, tall skinny faggot with blah-blah C, Freud the dominatrix. Let's do it.

EB is literally off the grid, cunT is even more nonplussed about matches than I am, and I'm only doing you a solid for persisting on a match for so long...
Besides, you're team mate selections are pretty ordinary. That fantasy match of yours would inevitably and quickly turn into a nightmare for you, Poodle Whisperer...

Spend this month or two pre writing material.... it is my gift to you.

You'll need it.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
^That read so badly. Who you gonna replace EB with? Doesn't matter, you fucking Blue, won't matter if I can get my two hopefuls in.

Any fucking way, I jerk off with that slick shit with bubbles that makes my spunk taste so goddamn good. Into the mouths of bitches like you, of course. Tapioca + SSS spunk. I gotta start sellin' the shit! You'd get your share. On your fucking face...

SSS
- *sips beer + lime.*

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
^That read so badly. Who you gonna replace EB with? Doesn't matter, you fucking Blue, won't matter if I can get my two hopefuls in.

Any fucking way, I jerk off with that slick shit with bubbles that makes my spunk taste so goddamn good. Into the mouths of bitches like you, of course. Tapioca + SSS spunk. I gotta start sellin' the shit! You'd get your share. On your fucking face...

SSS
- *sips beer + lime.*

You do realise it's a 3 x 3 post match and not a 3 x 3 poster match, Buckwheat?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
*cheers*

Your two helpers couldn't possibly beat V-Agent, who beat both EB and c`T at the same time, or ATVile, the #1 flamer. Ever.

Sadly, everyone hates me. Wanna be a partner of mine???

You were clairvoyant to predict setting this honey up in a mere couple months...

SSS
- I'm drunk and I can see a dream match unfolding before my dancing eyes. *cheers*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP is a raging musky Queer .. who's folicular med's gave Shrimp dick :LMAO:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I remember when I read the internet is now limiting folks to 140 characters per submission. I had a life-threatening panic attack, but I was only in the hospital for a few weeks and am seeing a kind female therapist twice a week. Sometimes I "forget" to zip up my pants when I enter - jail if I don't wear underwear.
Your "kind female therapist" is called a "hooker" :devil1: