SirSuperSouthern v Adam the Poser

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You're the best poster the internet has seen since ATVile pwned Buzzsaw twice in a row, in very fashionable style. You're better than everyone else too, including El Diablo. You're unstoppable.

You pick the stips, the judges, the rules, etc. Let's do it man, let the board see you stand up for yourself...

SSS
- You don't even need to post a picture of yourself.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yep, I'm the champ. You're so great looking though my time may be over! We'll see.

Pick rules, judges, number of posts, etc. Let's throw the fuck down, gorgeous George...

SSS
- Don't pick Flynn, goddamn your rotten soul.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
As the best looking male on here, (Galli was probs the only contender and he's MIA) I refuse to post any more pics

Then why did you post that first pic you claimed to be yourself? You lose asshole, to me, just like Flynn before you...

SSS
- You guys have a common cause to join. You'll both be fiiiiine...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
look, buddy.... just ask if you can suck 'is dick .... ffs you're the ghayest fuck on here, stop et !

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep, I'm the champ. You're so great looking though my time may be over! We'll see.

Pick rules, judges, number of posts, etc. Let's throw the fuck down, gorgeous George...

SSS
- Don't pick Flynn, goddamn your rotten soul.
Apologies, it was a typo... I meant to say chump.

Princess, I've already told you that I don't partake in flame matches.

However, I'm happy to indulge in some verbal fisticuffs with you, aslong as you promise not to set your poodles on me...

• Funny
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

However, I'm happy to indulge in some verbal fisticuffs with you, aslong as you promise not to set your poodles on me...

Fucking pussy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At least everyone knows what I look like, unlike you~The guy that posts pics that aren't even him.

we shure do :ThumbsUp1:
200w.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

ZBN7c08.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At least everyone knows what I look like, unlike you~The guy that posts pics that aren't even him.
Why does my handsomeness make you seethe so hard? Is it jealousy? Infatuation? The subject has literally consumed you and barely a day goes by without you mentioning my pics.

I'm starting to think that the "e-flirting" accusations via pm was wishful thinking on your part...

If you genuinely are a man, neck yourself, you massive homo.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why does my handsomeness make you seethe so hard? Is it jealousy? Infatuation? The subject has literally consumed you and barely a day goes by without you mentioning my pics.

I'm starting to think that the "e-flirting" accusations via pm was wishful thinking on your part...

If you genuinely are a man, neck yourself, you massive homo.

You're an ugly person. As far as what you look like, I have to assume you're a nasty mutt that has to use some else's picture.

You're the one that tried e-flirting with me with all your silly pm's to me.

Now it's "if I am a man." You're such a stupid fucker that can't stick to one shitty story.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're an ugly person. As far as what you look like, I have to assume you're a nasty mutt that has to use some else's picture.

You're the one that tried e-flirting with me with all your silly pm's to me.

Now it's "if I am a man." You're such a stupid fucker that can't stick to one shitty story.
If I have an "ugly" personality, why are you more hated than I am? :Confused4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all he asked was why moar peepole hate you than him is all ... what's with the comfusing answer ... stop being a penis eater flynny