Why is SirSuperSouthern ignoring me ?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Are either of you nic switch pussies named SirsuperSouthern ? Didn’t think so

Bog off
Shu7t up you skank whore. Feminist scum!! Make us men a sandwich and blow our cocks, you gold digging, selfie taken whore! Cock carousel riding penis hating cancer sniffer. Scum!

Oh gawd, this fucking idiot trawls this shithole too ??

@SirSuperSouthern , oh how the mighty have fallen
Cock sniffer

Yer mama

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Bog off
Shu7t up you skank whore. Feminist scum!! Make us men a sandwich and blow our cocks, you gold digging, selfie taken whore! Cock carousel riding penis hating cancer sniffer. Scum!

Cock sniffer

Yer mama
Go to tinder and lure some beta male you cock carousel riding cancer sniffing cunt. Gold digger. Open your legs you cunt

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Bog off

Cock sniffer

Yer mama
Go to tinder and lure some beta male you cock carousel riding cancer sniffing cunt. Gold digger. Open your legs you cunt

Bog off

Cock sniffer

Yer mama

Kick rocks, you ten headed faggot. I’m here to play with @SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
So yeah, that Countess is an alt. As y'all know by now, I pick posts apart to figure out passable retorts when I'm drunk on Friday night. This Countess alt types one liners that aren't funny, aren't insulting, aren't interesting, aren't logical, are grammar messes; the only thing that account can competently do is nothing. Consistently, sustainability, repetitively inane - that alt has it all hand-over-fist.

So, after some tenuous re-briefings, I finally discovered who is really controlling the account that fits the description above closer than a police station line-up full of negros, asking the white victim "which one did it?"...

Countess STINKYYYYY!!!

SSS
- I should get paid for this shit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Poor OP

tumblr_pyvyr1Ywdc1ris16so1_400.gifv

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So yeah, that Countess is an alt. As y'all know by now, I pick posts apart to figure out passable retorts when I'm drunk on Friday night. This Countess alt types one liners that aren't funny, aren't insulting, aren't interesting, aren't logical, are grammar messes; the only thing that account can competently do is nothing. Consistently, sustainability, repetitively inane - that alt has it all hand-over-fist.

So, after some tenuous re-briefings, I finally discovered who is really controlling the account that fits the description above closer than a police station line-up full of negros, asking the white victim "which one did it?"...

Countess STINKYYYYY!!!

SSS
You got me man (:

But you forgot one thing that account can clearly do ... and that is to make you spend time dissecting anal-lyzing and wondering ...

SF
-God you're stupeed

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Countess STINKYYYYY!!!

SSS

That was really fucking dumb, Brent

Flea - do better, wide load