SirSuperSouthern v Freud

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've asked me a few times over the years, SSS, but as you know, I don't enjoy the format and haven't since Flame4cash days. So, I'll decline for now but offer you a raincheck for one 3 x 3 post classic match, no judges, 5 day duration. Maybe hit me up in a month or so. I might be more motivated as the mercury rises here...

You knew this was coming. Phony troll.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You've asked me a few times over the years, SSS, but as you know, I don't enjoy the format and haven't since Flame4cash days. So, I'll decline for now but offer you a raincheck for one 3 x 3 post classic match, no judges, 5 day duration. Maybe hit me up in a month or so. I might be more motivated as the mercury rises here...

I knew SSS would ask me to do battle in a callout with him again?

Do you read much, brah?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I knew SSS would ask me to do battle in a callout with him again?

Do you read much, brah?

Morning DD
No never read it or even noticed it. Only your typical lies and shitty attempts at trolling.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Morning DD
No never read it or even noticed it. Only your typical lies and shitty attempts at trolling.
@Freud is DD (Didi, a womans name again, but actually he is a man). Sorry, it stays funny!
Dinky Dazza, or Dinky Darren to you!
I like the name Didi for you. Too bad it reminds me of me old hardresser. She was a cute girl that did a very good job.
But, she is gone now! Now YOU are Didi :devil1:
I bet you cannot cut my hair like the old Didi did

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Morning DD
@Freud is DD (Didi, a womans name again, but actually he is a man). Sorry, it stays funny!
I like the name Didi for you. Too bad it reminds me of me old hardresser. She was a cute girl that did a very good job.

Suit yourself, perhaps?

Q

Banned
Morning DD
Suit yourself, perhaps?
Wat are you blabbering about, Didi?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
This you, Freud?

1601003555306.jpg

I'm very disappointed in your response. We could've had fun and the readers wouldn't have had the first clue how it would unfold. You disappoint me F. You've had golden moments of iconic trolling and fabulous flaming (against Poofer).

I want to show off here, like you've done before more than once. Doomsday shyly admitted that you were the first powerhouse at BH before adopted fat bald self-loathing loser came in and let out his dissatisfaction to all and every passer-bye.

Let's throw down right here right now so members go elsewhere for obvious reasons. They'll all slowly back away.

So again: You choose everything. I'll be waiting...

SSS
- zzzzzzz

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread reeks a lot of AIDSE!!!

The kiss meats crew need mouthwash.

Freud. Are you a cock sniffer?

I mean, there are rumors that you are not into men. Only sniffing their meAT. Why are you into that?

I heard that you are mostly into evening cocks. Means: men work from 9 to 5. Then the clutch is a little bit filthy and musk. And that's were you ask proper men if you can sniff their cocks.

Why do you do that? Are you sick in the skuLL. This is so wrong.

You remind me of the Amsterdam shit eater. Probably no one here knows this noble gentleman.

Kissy meATS.

Q

Banned

Q

Banned

The kiss meats crew need mouthwash.

Freud. Are you a cock sniffer?

I mean, there are rumors that you are not into men. Only sniffing their meAT. Why are you into that?

I heard that you are mostly into evening cocks. Means: men work from 9 to 5. Then the clutch is a little bit filthy and musk. And that's were you ask proper men if you can sniff their cocks.

Why do you do that? Are you sick in the skuLL. This is so wrong.

You remind me of the Amsterdam shit eater. Probably no one here knows this noble gentleman.

Kissy meATS.
The Amsterdam Shit eater? Who would that be?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you mean "aid"? Yes, we try to help each other! We know how much Didi appreciates it :Blush:
Are you also in the Aids club now?
If you have aids to give away, please ask Didi is he is interested. I suppose you have to use the backdoor to do so, since he is a dude. Always have been, always will be, just a lying sissy...
Who is Didi?

Is he carrying the AIDSEE???

Q

Banned
Did you mean "aid"? Yes, we try to help each other! We know how much Didi appreciates it :Blush:
Are you also in the Aids club now?
If you have aids to give away, please ask Didi is he is interested. I suppose you have to use the backdoor to do so, since he is a dude. Always have been, always will be, just a lying sissy...
Who is Didi?

Is he carrying the AIDSEE???
Didi is @Freud. DD = Didi = Dinky Dianna.

No, as far as I know Didi is not infected yet, so please go do your job.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This you, Freud?

1601003555306.jpg

I'm very disappointed in your response. We could've had fun and the readers wouldn't have had the first clue how it would unfold. You disappoint me F. You've had golden moments of iconic trolling and fabulous flaming (against Poofer).

I want to show off here, like you've done before more than once. Doomsday shyly admitted that you were the first powerhouse at BH before adopted fat bald self-loathing loser came in and let out his dissatisfaction to all and every passer-bye.

Let's throw down right here right now so members go elsewhere for obvious reasons. They'll all slowly back away.

So again: You choose everything. I'll be waiting...

SSS
- zzzzzzz

'readers' ???? WTF do you really think people care about your bald words you fucking retard :LMAO: