How to spot MSM propaganda.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So found this weird cunt on rumble, good useful points though. Video should be available from 10pm uk time or the next round hour.
<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
delete cookies!!
heh, dammit CM, update your OS, read some instructs, and get it together Man.

No one wants to see Video not found.

THERE IS NO WAY TO UNSEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
delete cookies!!
heh, dammit CM, update your OS, read some instructs, and get it together Man.

No one wants to see Video not found.

THERE IS NO WAY TO UNSEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not going live for another 35 minutes goddamit, be patient!!! Your the first drop!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Spotting a corporate media lie is easy.

Are their lips moving?
If the answer is "yes"... they're lying.
Lies of omission (their favorite), lies dressed up as commentary, lies attributed to 'anonymous sources', lies of simply regurgitating establishment propaganda, lies of minimization, lies of carefully molded statistics, etc. etc.

Lies lies lies. All they do is lie.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Spotting a corporate media lie is easy.

Are their lips moving?
If the answer is "yes"... they're lying.
Lies of omission (their favorite), lies dressed up as commentary, lies attributed to 'anonymous sources', lies of simply regurgitating establishment propaganda, lies of minimization, lies of carefully molded statistics, etc. etc.

Lies lies lies. All they do is lie.
We should have only one person tell us what it be like, maybe someone like you, because I really think you are the first person in history to be able to report on complex and nuanced situations and things without a scintilla of bias! Or perspective!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Today's Threat Level Is Yellow, Elevated!

b51a1c24bf824990145fbd00df78e212c873999f.jpeg

The Threat Level Is Sponsored By The Trump Party.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
We should have only one person tell us what it be like, maybe someone like you, because I really think you are the first person in history to be able to report on complex and nuanced situations and things without a scintilla of bias! Or perspective!
You stick to commenting on mens eyebrows, its your home ground you preening pansy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Kooky Cumdumpster Could you hop over the Gaza for the rest of us, an verify that Israel is really in there breaking stuff?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Will be doing 2 more podcasts before heading out promoting. Maybe do one with @Garraty_47 if he's interested.

That would be awesome.
I've still been so busy keeping up with current events and trying not to get too depressed by them that I haven't produced one of my own (I record and upload rather than stream; it just seems more convenient to me) although I've gotten everything set up so all I really need to do is sit down and do the thing.

A collab sounds like fun.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Kids check this out, the Dick Cheese that coined the phrase "Fake News" is now taking "Fake News" to the next level!

Trump Is Posting His Own Fake News—Under an Actual News Outlet’s Name​

This takes “fake news” to a whole new level.​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But muh MSM is the baddies!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That would be awesome.
I've still been so busy keeping up with current events and trying not to get too depressed by them that I haven't produced one of my own (I record and upload rather than stream; it just seems more convenient to me) although I've gotten everything set up so all I really need to do is sit down and do the thing.

A collab sounds like fun.

OK I'll message you about it in a few days, probably tuesday. Yea lot to work out like time differences etc.