How would you rate your current mental health...

How would you rate your current mental health...

• 1. I'm in a bad place and I need help.

Votes: 3 15.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 5. I'm okay.

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 10. I'm great, happy and have no worries.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 11. I don't know.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
How would you rate your current mental health and general well being.

Vote a number to indicate where you are at...

We all need to look out for one another in these stressful times.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Some where between #5 and #10 - - - - - -

Rosemary

Guy Candy
Pretty frickin pissed. Dating a guy for a few weeks and found out hes married and took back the new phone he bought me last weekend. I had business family, new boys and girls phone numbers in there and there all gone. I asked him about his possibly being married and he sweet talked me .again. He snatched it off the nightstand as he left (after fucking me) and never said a word.

I know he watches out for me when I log in here. HEY ROB, you can delete me off Facebook, you can unfollow me on Twitter, you can delete my number, but you can never unlick my butthole. ;)

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Pretty frickin pissed. Dating a guy for a few weeks and found out hes married and took back the new phone he bought me last weekend. I had business family, new boys and girls phone numbers in there and there all gone. I asked him about his possibly being married and he sweet talked me .again. He snatched it off the nightstand as he left (after fucking me) and never said a word.

I know he watches out for me when I log in here. HEY ROB, you can delete me off Facebook, you can unfollow me on Twitter, you can delete my number, but you can never unlick my butthole. ;)
I wants to lick your butthole!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Carful there Ollie.....you don’t know where that things been

tenor.gif

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Feeling trapped and doomed.
Watching healthy people die on tv makes me want to not breathe the air

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe 11 , I’m fine if a little bored, still feel like going out but everywhere is closed, we really took it all for granted, just popping over to see someone at their house would be great right now but have to make do with seeing their mugs on screen instead.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I'm ok. 3rd week of being off work with my messed up foot. GF and I were supposed to go to Tennessee this week on vacation. That got blown out of the water. She spent 3 days here. First time we've been together that much since we started seeing each other last June. It was good.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Aside from wanting to let an amazonian woman crush my ribcage between her thighs until she breaks every bone in my chest and crushes me literally to death?

Well, considering the fact that that particular and very specific death wish is literally impossible and will never, ever actually happen... really damned solid, actually. xD

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I felt good yesterday. Had a good day at work. I'm on vacation for the rest of the week. I'm feeling 8.