Hulk Hogan is TRUMP power!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
To all thr motherfuckers who hate BUFF or wrestling in general. Yiu can stick it in yiur bunghole.

With wrestl8ng and HULK HOGAN , Trump will win.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hulk hogan is a cuck LMAO
didn’t his wife leave him to fuck a 19 year old AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA all these hurt cuck follow the orange tard

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hogan was, is, and forever will be one of the world's biggest FAGGOTS. Not a good, bad, or even Ugly one. A scumbaggy Scat Nigger and not even all the VITAmens will save him from the HELL he will enter soon. Ahaha nigga still trying his best to be relevant in 2024 with this bullshit. He probably was always a Biden dude til Biden started slipping, falling, and can't get it up anymore than he switched to Trump because thats where the money is at

I pray right now Hogan dies before.. well as soon as possible really. Bye bye and quickly forgotten.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Beyond racist and sexist fuckers Hogan and @Alticus I will not stand for all this outrage!! If you gonna shoot aim for the middle faggots. If you shifty and going for me ass thats okay but make plain as day your intentions. I hate chameleons in disguise as shamans

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I will be shooting fo that ass yo! Best watch yoself on the flipside mandigo before I eat your ass and blow it up with dynamite. On the real for shizzle! Don't fuck with lightning rod quakes!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I will be shooting fo that ass yo! Best watch yoself on the flipside mandigo before I eat your ass and blow it up with dynamite. On the real for shizzle! Don't fuck with lightning rod quakes!
That's it I'm so shook right now. Hey @UncleDiLF final meAT. this savage is just too much gotta LOG right off now until the weekend is done. I might come back Monday if @Alticus isn't here anymore. My mental health is deeply at stake here.

Hope you are happy BULLY.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TRUMP TRAIN ROLLING! ALL ABOARD FOR REAL AMERICANS! MAKE AMERICA GREAT ONCE AGAIN!
Reel Americans?? :LOL3:

Bunch’a fuckwads with gauze on they ear BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA WTF BRO ??

are you seriously retarded lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If TrumpF made poison kewl-aid and told you retards to drink it you would :LOL:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
TRUMP TRAIN ROLLING! ALL ABOARD FOR REAL AMERICANS! MAKE AMERICA GREAT ONCE AGAIN!
That thumbs up from Alticus is going to have Lil Tub fuming furiously before nightfall.

That's a good way for the guy to put a target on his back. Either that or smelling like a stack of hamburgers will certainly draw her undivided attention.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm eating human organs fried with eggs and bacon right now.
Please no final meAT. After all the differences?

Stay. I will send you a nice 21 yo pussy so you geTS BUFF and full of life joy. Let's meAT...hehe!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
That thumbs up from Alticus is going to have Lil Tub fuming furiously before nightfall.

That's a good way for the guy to put a target on his back. Either that or smelling like a stack of hamburgers will certainly draw her undivided attention.
Who are yiu you whoreson?

Do you support TRUMP?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't care if she is. lol

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The only saving grace for @Alticus for upvoting @No One and laughing at my post is the fact that I have drawn attention to the activity. Lil Tub a wildly shallow person (figuratively speaking OF COURSE) so she wont want to show that she's been humiliated by someone who's posts "ooze fat off of them" by actually focusing her rage on alty for this serious breach of proper protocol.

Otherwise you'd be up Rhino's creek my man.

She will more than likely wait this one out for a few days, biting her nails and smoking up her environment as she lay in wait planning her ideal time to strike. Stand ready, sir.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't care if she is. lol
I suspect this may not bode well for you sir. Disagreeing with her on a platform as serious as an internet forum is nearly as offensive as denying her entry into an all you can eat buffet when she has a BOGO coupon in hand.

To put it into more colorful terms. If you were a tall building she would pilot an airplane into your upper floors for such a serious infraction.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please no final meAT. After all the differences?

Stay. I will send you a nice 21 yo pussy so you geTS BUFF and full of life joy. Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Ok no final meAT. we shall all co-exist and be at least somewhat nice to each other. I willing to make this much effort but will @Alticus do the same? or will "he" seek out and destroy this all? its up to "him"

If it "he" agrees to this I think we WE all should have a meATing and draw up some very detailed contracts and form a new nWo. Yes many of the old would stay in but @Alticus and any other new bloods are welcome. No SCAT involved unless its an enemy of the new nWo that tries or does threaten the very foundation of this new alliance.

Oh I don't know if he is coming back but I hearded tht KAM will be released by the end of summer. Very reliable sources have told me this

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I suspect this may not bode well for you sir. Disagreeing with her on a platform as serious as an internet forum is nearly as offensive as denying her entry into an all you can eat buffet when she has a BOGO coupon in hand.

To put it into more colorful terms. If you were a tall building she would pilot an airplane into your upper floors for such a serious infraction.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Yiu whoreson. Iasked yiu a question. If you don't answer I must ban yiu for 24 hours. Up to yiu

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its Biggie trying not to be Biggie and he is absolutely failing at it.
I don't know you, and pray that you cripple yourself in some freak shower based slippage event, but other than that you're mildly amusing when you embark on your little pointy top tinfoil conspiracy theories.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't know you, and pray that you cripple yourself in some freak shower based slippage event, but other than that you're mildly amusing when you embark on your little pointy top tinfoil conspiracy theories.
i pray the next cruise you are on gets blown up by ISIS just for shits and giggles