Trump staff member in altercation at Arlington

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

From the only people that should have a say in the matter……the families…….…not the unhinged Arlington worker ……great reporting from the mouthpiece of the DNC, NPR

Biden screwed the pooch with the haphazard and rushed withdrawal from Afghanistan and has never honored those that died.

The TDS is strong in this thread.

Sad!
Fuck you, you disrespectful puke

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

From the only people that should have a say in the matter……the families…….…not the unhinged Arlington worker ……great reporting from the mouthpiece of the DNC, NPR

Biden screwed the pooch with the haphazard and rushed withdrawal from Afghanistan and has never honored those that died.

The TDS is strong in this thread.

Sad!
Fuck off clown, this has nothing to do with Biden. This is Trump once again flouting the rules as he does and has been convicted for with additional charges pending you simple minded goof.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Imagine if you were visiting your deceased person, and you hear a scuffle and giggling from some meatheads angling for a photo op?

These are the same assholes that completely melted down over this.
LYnAQA7.png

Kneeling is disrespectful ……..unless you are the sitting (or kneeling in this case) Vice President of the United States.

Its disrespectful to the servicemen Trump supported by visiting with families of the fallen.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Washington, DC – Following reports that Donald Trump’s campaign had an altercation with Arlington National Cemetery staff, Congressman Connolly called for cemetery leadership to release to the public all that transpired during the visit. Connolly’s full statement:

“I’ve joined families in grieving at Arlington Cemetery and spent my career ensuring those who served can be buried at our National cemetery. It’s sad but all too expected that Donald Trump would desecrate this hallowed ground and put campaign politics ahead of honoring our heroes. This is a man whose own military generals have disavowed, a man who has called heroes like John McCain suckers and losers, a man who has insulted Gold Star families. His behavior and that of his campaign is abhorrent and shameful. I urge Arlington Cemetery to publicly release all that transpired yesterday so the American people can ensure the ground in which our nation’s heroes are buried is not being debased by a man who has no concept of service and sacrifice.”

What did Trump do?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But in a statement, the Army also pushed back on the Trump campaign response to the incident, in which a campaign spokesperson, Steven Cheung, said that the employee was “clearly suffering from a mental health episode.”

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If any of you idiots would ever venture out of the basement would will find a building in DC that reminds politicians that they are first citizens

spokesperson for the cemetery said in a statement, “Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants. We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.”

The staffer assumed it was political……they made it political

You bedwetters are sad little examples of believing everything the MSM tells you.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump was at the cemetery on Monday for a wreath laying and visit to the gravesite to commemorate the anniversary of a terrorist attack during the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021. Thirteen service members were killed during that attack.

Biden did not acknowledge the fallen servicemen

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
From the original article

"It did not respond to requests for a copy of the report or an explanation of why the Trump campaign was allowed to visit the cemetery as part of his campaign."

Trump was invited by the families

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

"It did not respond to requests for a copy of the report or an explanation of why the Trump campaign was allowed to visit the cemetery as part of his campaign."

The Trump campaign contacted Arlington months before the event, Speaker Mike Johnson then engineered the "Invite" to Trump and his team were then reminded of the no campaign activity PERIOD Policy. They then posted the campaign stunt to the Campaigns Tik Tok page. IN VIOLATION OF THE NO PARTISAN CAMPAIGN POLICY

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So that gave him the right to break the Cemetery very clear rules. I’m not sure who’s dumber. You or the Buffoon

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How many more posts before your meltdown is over?
Do I seem melty?
Am I responding with gay as fuck or no dick emojies?

No, but the ones responding with emojies seem unable to form a cohesive thought.

Page one of this pathetic display of TDS was a 26 post echo chamber.

No, I'm simply posting a response to bedwetters.

Sad little bedwetters

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do I seem melty?

No, but the ones responding with emojies seem unable to form a cohesive thought.

Sad little bedwetters

Yes, you do.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Do I seem melty?

Sad little bedwetters
Is your "Decorated Vet" In charge of the US Army section of the United States National Cemetery System?
GWak2VMbMAA4wG0

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is your "Decorated Vet" In charge of the US Army section of the United States National Cemetery System?
GWak2VMbMAA4wG0
Again......Trump is a citizen first, one that was invited to join the families.

The cemetery was unable to discern between Trump the citizen and Trump the candidate.

They were the one in the wrong, not Trump. If Trump actually violated a rule they would prosecute it. Since it was only a disputed altercation with little meric the deranged employee refuses to press charges.

Being there and the moment being captured was not against the rules for citizens to do

Understand that Dum-Dum?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Again......Trump is a citizen first, one that was invited to join the families.

The cemetery was unable to discern between Trump the citizen and Trump the candidate.

They were the one in the wrong, not Trump. If Trump actually violated a rule they would prosecute it. Since it was only a disputed altercation with little meric the deranged employee refuses to press charges.

Being there and the moment being captured was not against the rules for citizens to do

Understand that Dum-Dum?
You'd eat your own shit if Trump told you to.

1LIafck.png

Last edited: