Trump staff member in altercation at Arlington

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Read your links you fucking troglodyte.......

"following an
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"

"The details remain debated, but
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
......."

Oh fuck my sides hurt.:LOL3::LOL3:

"
  • The statement also confirmed the employee decided not to press charges, adding that the matter is now closed.
"

Do you think they would let Trumpkin of if it was true?
They dont......they get mezmorized by the headlines that lead them on to believe what the MSM wants them to.......just like in the article/thread where @LotusBud and the other bedwetters queefed and moaned about the mom staying a couple of days with her daughter after dropping her off for college

MSM hated healthy family dynamics....only trans kids with gay couple parents will do........

And heaven help them if is a white parental pair living a middle class existence.......pure evil....
LoL

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They dont......they get mezmorized by the headlines that lead them on to believe what the MSM wants them to.......just like in the article/thread where @LotusBud and the other bedwetters queefed and moaned about the mom staying a couple of days with her daughter after dropping her off for college

MSM hated healthy family dynamics....only trans kids with gay couple parents will do........

And heaven help them if is a white parental pair living a middle class existence.......pure evil....
LoL
I suppose you think by lying about everything I and others believe and completely misinterpreting our posts you are bringing people to your way of thinking? You are 1000% delusional, pal. Your BS just turns more people away from you.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I suppose you think by lying about everything I and others believe and completely misinterpreting our posts you are bringing people to your way of thinking? You are 1000% delusional, pal. Your BS just turns more people away from you.
Not @Alticus ..........it is following me now.........It realizes I am here to help.

It's amusing how deranged you seem to be.

Can you point out the things you post that are misrepresented by The Atomic Punk?

Did I misrepresent that you were sucked in by the "selfish mother" headline.......when the daughter asked for her mother to stay?

Do you remember that?

The average person would show some level of embarrassment ........are you embarrassed that you got sucked in by a catchy headline that did not represent the tru nature of the situation ?

I wish the best for you.......and all the bedwetters.........like I said above......Im here to help

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Not @Alticus ..........it is following me now.........It realizes I am here to help.

Can you point out the things you post that are misrepresented by The Atomic Punk?

Did I misrepresent that you were sucked in by the "selfish mother" headline.......when the daughter asked for her mother to stay?

Do you remember that?

The average person would show some level of embarrassment ........are you embarrassed that you got sucked in by a catchy headline that did not represent the tru nature of the situation ?

I wish the best for you.......and all the bedwetters.........like I said above......Im here to help
Well, that's kind of you. You're a real humanitarian.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you remember that?

Why don't you start a thread about that, fuckwit. This thread is about something else entirely. You are such a chickenshit poster.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's a magnificent goal to have in life. It'll take him far.

He's a "master troll" that one. :eyeRoLL:

I've long ago given up. The only decent person that's not a complete "liberal" worth talking to, imho, is Fantom.

He will discuss a topic without getting stupid with you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's a "master troll" that one. :eyeRoLL:

I've long ago given up. The only decent person that's not a complete "liberal" worth talking to, imho, is Fantom.

He will discuss a topic without getting stupid with you.
I don't believe I know Fantom.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I get some of those that post similarly or change their handles a lot, confused.
Not Brian, Brad then into BadBrad.

FbhaizB.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you remember that?

PS, please post the link to me saying jack about that "selfish mother."

I won't wait, cuz you won't find one. Lying yet again.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
PS, please post the link to me saying jack about that "selfish mother."

I won't wait, cuz you won't find one. Lying yet again.
You’re right……..it was @Lily queefing about that.
You are the one queefing about another non event misrepresented by another MSM headline.
All apologies.

The odd thing is though that I did not mention you by name when referencing the misread article and thread about the mother, and yet you were triggered enough by it and had to post a response. What I said was true……that the MSM and particularly Yahoo make baiting headlines. Your fat friend @Lily and her lap boi did not read, or did not comprehend the body of the article.

Again……all apologies for mixing up your queef with the queef by @Lily

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the one queefing about another non event misrepresented by another MSM headline.
All apologies.

The odd thing is though that I did not mention you by name when referencing the misread article and thread about the mother, and yet you were triggered enough by it and had to post a response. What I said was true……that the MSM and particularly Yahoo make baiting headlines. Your fat friend @Lily and her lap boi did not read, or did not comprehend the body of the article.

You're on the wrong article, clueless.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good Lord…you’re on another Trump high again today Aidsman! Lol…you obviously found your missing Trump dildo…was it back in your repository perchance? Hehehehee
Fuck off shorty. This doesn’t concern you

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
All apologies.

You directly accused me of responding to it, and I didn't even see that thread. I suppose you think it's some kind of win when you make up pure bullshit about me and I correct you.

You have severe mental health issues.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you remember that?

You are responding to my post and referring to "you" (meaning me) in your response. So, yes, you DID directly accuse me. You're nothing but a bullshitter.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are responding to my post and referring to "you" (meaning me) in your response. So, yes, you DID directly accuse me. You're nothing but a bullshitter.
LOL......I admit the mistake of linking you to the thread the hair-brain @Lily was queefing in......... apologized even........ and still go on with the ranting .......

Something like "there....I told you so" or "apology acceted" would be more appropriate.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're on the wrong article, clueless.
Wasn't I refering to the article you were queefing about? The one about tge loving mother.......this is the thread about tgw wonderful visit Trump had with the gold star families.

Did you read the post?

And.........both threads started by queefing hags about articles that twist what was going on in the real world.......articles spinning it for clicks by sheeple like both @Lily and @LotusBud

I admit.......sometimes its difficult to keep up with the queefing and moaning from you two. Then add in your lap boi @Admin. and its level of "wisdom".

It is amusing to see you all worked up though.......and now even @Alticus who usually demonstrates some restraint is getting worked up

Ahh, yes.......