Trump staff member in altercation at Arlington

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wasn't I refering to the article you were queefing about? The one about tge loving mother.......this is the thread about tgw wonderful visit Trump had with the gold star families.

Did you read the post?

And.........both threads started by queefing hags about articles that twist what was going on in the real world.......articles spinning it for clicks by sheeple like both @Lily and @LotusBud

I admit.......sometimes its difficult to keep up with the queefing and moaning from you two. Then add in your lap boi @Admin. and its level of "wisdom".

It is amusing to see you all worked up though.......and now even @Alticus who usually demonstrates some restraint is getting worked up

Ahh, yes.......
You take great pride in your boring Duh’v like screeds. But why?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wasn't I refering to the article you were queefing about? The one about tge loving mother.......this is the thread about tgw wonderful visit Trump had with the gold star families.

Did you read the post?

And.........both threads started by queefing hags about articles that twist what was going on in the real world.......articles spinning it for clicks by sheeple like both @Lily and @LotusBud

I admit.......sometimes its difficult to keep up with the queefing and moaning from you two. Then add in your lap boi @Admin. and its level of "wisdom".

It is amusing to see you all worked up though.......and now even @Alticus who usually demonstrates some restraint is getting worked up

Ahh, yes.......
You are a complete lunatic.