Hunter Biden facing possible Court Martial

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oops, dam auto-correct I mean to type Michael Flynn...

LEGAL BRIEF APPEARS TO SET THE STAGE FOR MICHAEL FLYNN TO BE COURT-MARTIALED
Posted by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
| Jun 17, 2021 |
|
|
_104867579_hi051246117.jpg

Has there ever been an Administration with so much chaos?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BFD. We should overthrow and execute all you faggits. I'll be happy to throw the first "stone" if and when Saint Trump makes the call.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
BFD. We should overthrow and execute all you faggits. I'll be happy to throw the first "stone" if and when Saint Trump makes the call.
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night, with a raging Vienna Sausage, remembering you didn't "gay out" on anyone today?
jiLINYK.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night, with a raging Vienna Sausage, remembering you didn't "gay out" on anyone today?
I bet you wake up all sweaty at night craving boner....ya faggit!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holiday admitted he's only interested in men and penis

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This really should tell you something.

And the fact that the Bidens are not being held to any standards should tell you more.

If you were actually WERE an open minded thinker.

It's actually unconstitutional to court martial the retired .....but as long as you are emotionally satisfied that people you don't like who say things you dont like get punished, who cares about rights?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holiday admitted he's only interested in men and penis

lol

He is larping authentic liberal today in his lala land where Trump is a dictator and the mainstream are warriors for the workers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing short of political trials. Democrats are taking us closer and closer to 3rd world status.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And the fact that the Bidens are not being held to any standards should tell you more.

It's actually unconstitutional to court martial the retired .....but as long as you are emotionally satisfied that people you don't like who say things you dont like get punished, who cares about rights?

That is true. Hunter Biden literally used his dad's credit card to pay for $25,000 worth of drugs and hookers and the left wing media says nothing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That is true. Hunter Biden literally used his dad's credit card to pay for $25,000 worth of drugs and hookers and the left wing media says nothing.

It's because they are brainwashed authoritarians who care only about attacking, smearing and punishing dissent.

Actual liberty and individual rights, laws and the constitution are not considerations.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CNN doesn't have a single article on its website mentioning how the Biden Administration has been using the NSA spy of Fox News and several journalists. No mention of Chuck Schumer illegally ordering spying on Republican officials hoping to find something they use against them.

If dictatorship comes to the US it will be a Democrat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CNN doesn't have a single article on its website mentioning how the Biden Administration has been using the NSA spy of Fox News and several journalists. No mention of Chuck Schumer illegally ordering spying on Republican officials hoping to find something they use against them.

If dictatorship comes to the US it will be a Democrat.

They didnt report a single thing the Trump administration did unless they could malign it. So people who watch these monoparty propaganda sources dont know about anything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing short of political trials. Democrats are taking us closer and closer to 3rd world status.

No, things like collapsing condos, loss of decent paying jobs, a cancerously growing gig economy, unaffordable housing, handouts to the billionaires, and uneducated people are taking us closer and closer to 3rd world status.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, things like collapsing condos, loss of decent paying jobs, a cancerously growing gig economy, unaffordable housing, handouts to the billionaires, and uneducated people are taking us closer and closer to 3rd world status.

You have no idea why the condo collapsed, there are lots of great paying jobs but none of them want gender studies majors, paying less in taxes means the government is stealing less and that sure isn't a handout, and the biggest problem is miseducated people because our schools are failing because of people like you.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You have no idea why the condo collapsed, there are lots of great paying jobs but none of them want gender studies majors, paying less in taxes means the government is stealing less and that sure isn't a handout, and the biggest problem is miseducated people because our schools are failing because of people like you.

Oh, wow! You tell me!!!!