Garland names Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was attempting to have a discussion with the man about this recent development. He started going off about who Garland appointed, Weissman...he accused him of being a Democrat and being involved in the Mueller investigation.

Uhm, wrong Weissman bud. I told him, you know there's more than one man in America with the surname Weissman. I got an "Oh".

Here is an intelligent man that is so caught up emotionally in the right-wing narrative it's like his brain is switched to "off" on anything vaguely politically related.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I was attempting to have a discussion with the man about this recent development. He started going off about who Garland appointed, Weissman...he accused him of being a Democrat and being involved in the Mueller investigation.

Uhm, wrong Weissman bud. I told him, you know there's more than one man in America with the surname Weissman. I got an "Oh".

Here is an intelligent man that is so caught up emotionally in the right-wing narrative it's like his brain is switched to "off" on anything vaguely politically related.
See? Even your man thinks you're a whack job Leftist numbskull.

Consider this a pity reply in your dead Politics forum.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See? Even your man thinks you're a whack job Leftist numbskull.

Consider this a pity reply in your dead Politics forum.

No, dipshit. Andrew Weissman was on the Mueller investigation. This Weissman was appointed by Trump. My man heard Weismann and melted down without being able to identify the correct special investigator.

Reading is fundamental.