I wonder what cute little names Libs have for a republican latina that flipped a house seat in a democrat stronghold

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Speaking a little after 9:30 p.m., Flores declared victory and said her campaign “took no one for granted.”

“For over 100 years, we have been taken for granted,” she said at her election night party in San Benito. “I will show you what real representation looks like. I will represent all people.”"

And that's the thing. Democrats show over and over and over......they dont give a flying fuck about any of us. They dont care about their voters and they distract from that and stay in power by smearing and attacking their opposition. They profit and benefit off the division, fear and hatred they spread and use for campaigns.

That's all the Jan 6th circus shit show is. It's to benefit democrat campaigns because they cant and wont run on solid policies that benefit the people. They use their seats to benefit only themselves.

It's sad how many of their voters believe them and enjoy hating other Americans and feeling like they are fighting some great evil while they promote that great evil.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The next plane load of formula for the babies in the states, has been reported to be coming from Mexico.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
As upsetting as the open border has been, and the pressure left in the wake of Texas having too fend for themselves and other sanctuary states(even those that have not a clue their states are getting shit on and used)...

Maybe there's hope in an hispanic sense... ....there might be a change in the wind the libs didn't think would stand...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
As upsetting as the open border has been, and the pressure left in the wake of Texas having too fend for themselves and other sanctuary states(even those that have not a clue their states are getting shit on and used)...

Maybe there's hope in an hispanic sense... ....there might be a change in the wind the libs didn't think would stand...

There are many factors involved in choosing the way society decides to follow

But one thing is for sure, when some behaviors start becoming mainstream (by the insistence of certain organizations and people) a counterreaction happens naturally.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
They're a very loyal, hard working folk. Whilst greasey and a foul, they value their struggle and will draw a line.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

There are many factors involved in the way society decides tp follow

But one thing is for sure, when some behaviors start becoming mainstream (by the insistence of certain organizations and people) a counterreaction happens naturally.
Where there's an action, there's a reaction

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are many factors involved in choosing the way society decides to follow

One is already kicking up hard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure they are calling her a white supremacist. That is their go to lie.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The other day I said that many messed up parents end up having kinds who aren't growing up like their parents, but the opposite

It's one thing to have a decent, happy childhood having good parents and then using that privilege to go around fucking up everything that gave you that childhood in the first place. You have a "cushion" to fall on

Now when these kids grow up seeing their parents acting all depraved, stuffing their faces with drugs and God knows what else, they naturally start hating those things because they suffer

Of course, many end up as fucked as their parents, but these days, the majority is running away from that life.

I see that in my family. I had quite a few troublesome cousins, the ones born from the early 80's until the mid 90's.

But almost none of their kids could be considered problematic.

My grandma is 91 and she's not a great-great-grandmother yet even though she has quite a few great-grandchild over 18

You still teen or young adult pregnancies, but not as much as it used to be a few years ago, it's been going down

All I can say is that I see a glimmer of hope here and there

These kids are being born with better heads than my generation of the ones born in the 80's and early 90's

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The other day I said that many messed up parents end up having kinds who aren't growing up like their parents, but the opposite

It's one thing to have a decent, happy childhood having good parents and then using that privilege to go around fucking up everything that gave you that childhood in the first place. You have a "cushion" to fall on

Now when these kids grow up seeing their parents acting all depraved, stuffing their faces with drugs and God knows what else, they naturally start hating those things because they suffer

Of course, many end up as fucked as their parents, but these days, the majority is running away from that life.

I see that in my family. I had quite a few troublesome cousins, the ones born from the early 80's until the mid 90's.

My grandma is 91 and she's not a great-great-grandmother yet even though she has quite a few great-grandchild over 18

You still teen or young adult pregnancies, but not as much as it used to be a few years ago, it's been going down

These kids are being born with better heads than my generation of the ones born in the 80's and early 90's

Conservatism is going to be the rebellion.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a cousin who had a huge problem with drugs throughout his life, coke / crack addict

His ex-wife stood as much as she could, but she couldn't take it anymore a couple years ago.

She's a beautiful black women and some Norwegian guy started flirting with her on FB and now she's living there in Norway

My cousin treated his marriage like trash, but someone who could give her a much better life didn't

Anyway, they have this little girl, she's still in Brazil but as soon they officialize everything she's probably moving there too

She saw that hell in her home and somehow, she ended up the most intelligent, stable child you could imagine. My aunt, her grandma, says she's learning Norwegian watching YT videos and she's already having short convos with her future stepdad

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You know, I mean not for nothin but the election was between 4 hispanics.
My guess would have been that a hispanic was going to win.

It's south Texas.

.. Another election will be held in November.

But Flores had virtually all the advantages throughout the special election, especially when it came to fundraising. On the only major campaign finance report of the special election, she reported $752,000 in contributions, compared to $46,000 for Sanchez.

But the head of the Texas Democratic Party, Gilberto Hinojosa, downplayed Flores’ victory in a statement, saying the GOP “could barely squeak out a win” given all their financial advantages. Echoing national Democrats, he expressed confidence that Flores would occupy the seat only for a matter of months.

“In January 2023, this seat will rightfully return to Democratic hands,” Hinojosa said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, I mean not for nothin but the election was between 4 hispanics.
My guess would have been that a hispanic was going to win.

It's south Texas.

.. Another election will be held in November.

But Flores had virtually all the advantages throughout the special election, especially when it came to fundraising. On the only major campaign finance report of the special election, she reported $752,000 in contributions, compared to $46,000 for Sanchez.

But the head of the Texas Democratic Party, Gilberto Hinojosa, downplayed Flores’ victory in a statement, saying the GOP “could barely squeak out a win” given all their financial advantages. Echoing national Democrats, he expressed confidence that Flores would occupy the seat only for a matter of months.

“In January 2023, this seat will rightfully return to Democratic hands,” Hinojosa said.

All the Dems have to do is make an effort.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Seriously though Dems have been on the special interest bandwagon long enough to have lost ground with many - self included decades ago.

They need to fix that fast.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously though Dems have been on the special interest bandwagon long enough to have lost ground with many - self included decades ago.

They need to fix that fast.

I think it's cute you think they give a fuck. They know they dont have fix it and do better because they can slam and smear their opposition and push hysterical lies. You know.....like "insurrection"? They just repeat that over and over and you guys just echo it.

They win and fuck over the people because they CAN. They have people whipped into such a state of hate and fear of the other parties that they fully admit dems are horrible but vote for them anyway because "the other guys are worse". Based on lies and distortions they think that.

I grew up in an area of metro Detroit that was more poor and mostly minorities and democrats have been steadily fucking the people for years.....but everyone votes for them anyway because "Republicans are for the rich". So I thought the same way. I guess the difference is I dont have an unhinged attachment to a politcal party and I have no problem refusing to support any of them if they are failing to represent the people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and the liberal weeping and fairy tales begin :LOL3:

Look up how much campaign money Democrats spent on the presidential elections and how much Trump spent. Buying seats is the Democrat way.
funny how they are blissfully unaware when the thieves in their ranks buy seats huh?

There is always excuses, double standards, or they ignore the matter entirely.

They see this as a war, frankly. They really believe they are the "good guys" and their big priorities are making sure no one else in the country is ever represented. At least not in any meaningful ways. They want their people to be in POWER.

They think they know what's best so its permissible when their "team" does dirty.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is the contest still open?

How about The QAnon MexiCon?

She spent like almost $900K for this special election to the Democrat who only had about $42k...Republicans bought that seat.

Money often has limited effect on outcomes especially in noncompetitive districts like the one we are talking about. The reason she one was because so many Hispanic people, who were historically Democrat voters, decided fuck the Democrats and decided to vote Republican instead. Dems alienated their own voters with their failures and extremist bull shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the contest still open?

How about The QAnon MexiCon?

She spent like almost $900K for this special election to the Democrat who only had about $42k...Republicans bought that seat.

Money often has limited effect on outcomes especially in noncompetitive districts like the one we are talking about. The reason she one was because so many Hispanic people, who were historically Democrat voters, decided fuck the Democrats and decided to vote Republican instead. Dems alienated their own voters with their failures and extremist bull shit.

Then Republican won't change shit and they'll get disillusioned and the vote will swing back in the next election cycle.
Anyone that outspends their opponent by as much as she did will have an advantage.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Conservatism is going to be the rebellion.

She is just 36 but already has 4 children @Dove.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!