Did You Ever Wonder If You're Being Watched?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I did that with my last first meet, with my partner. We had a great time, and he invited me out to dinner that same night again for a couple days later...

He is a gentleman, smart AF, funny, interesting, engaging...we still make each other laugh daily. We don't stay angry with one another beyond a few minutes. He was worth all those other dates.

10 years later, here we are

I love this meet cute!

We started FaceTiming and it quickly became a ritual that would last 1-4 hours each night. Almost 4 weeks in he called to ask if I was available the following weekend because he had booked a flight and made hotel reservations.

He got off the plane with 3 dozen roses and never made it to his hotel… we were walking all over Seattle that night until late. We had our first kiss at the park down the street from my house. He would sing happy birthday to me there 3 months later at midnight. It is our spot… I’m kinda sad that it’s so far away now.

2+ years and I’m still finding myself falling more in love with him.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
As if you think you know anyone on these boards.

That's absolutely laughable
Yeah, I mean how well can you truly know someone on or offline? Look at how good Ted Bundy was at getting along with everyone. He had an uncanny way of molding himself to fit in with almost any kind of group he hung out with.

Last edited:

wizer

Factory Bastard
Well it's probably safe to say that over time, if you're a reasonably intelligent and perceptive human being, and you spend a lot of time with your partner, you're going to have a pretty good idea of what they're all about.

That much being said, you never know. People can be surprised when they find out about the secret lives of their partners or close family members. But that's the rare exception.

Online? No way you're going to know much of anything. People that meet online and get into relationships for long periods of time without ever physically meeting and think they're in love.. they're in complete denial. Even if they videochat, you need the physical connection to really know.,

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well it's probably safe to say that over time, if you're a reasonably intelligent and perceptive human being, and you spend a lot of time with your partner, you're going to have a pretty good idea of what they're all about.

That much being said, you never know. People can be surprised when they find out about the secret lives of their partners or close family members. But that's the rare exception.

Online? No way you're going to know much of anything. People that meet online and get into relationships for long periods of time without ever physically meeting and think they're in love.. they're in complete denial. Even if they videochat, you need the physical connection to really know.,
That's why online relationships can a very dangerous thing. Especially for young teens who are gullible, and willing to meet the person they've chatted with irl. Big danger all around. People online lie like it's a bodily function.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Happens all the time.

That's why when I'm single and online dating I get right to that first meetup within a week and plan for it to be short. We can always extend but more often than not, there's either no "click" or she's an ugly, older and fatter than advertised, and does none of the things she says on her profile.

I've been fooled way too many times. You just gotta keep expectations low. If they over-deliver then be pleasantly surprised.

They're out there. My various girlfriends over the years are proof of that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I often wonder if someone is watching me. The cameras are so small these days you never know where one or more could be.

I’m sure this sensory perception is hardwired into our DNA as a means of survival to be alerted when someone is watching you as prey.

I also presume that logic would kick in and you would talk yourself out of a paranoid delusion.

But if you’re involved in any major lawsuit, chances are those feelings are correct. It’s industry standard for the insurance to hire PIs in workers comp cases.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you date online you meet people for coffee, an iced cream...something short and not a big investment of time or money.

Though one time I met an engineer for coffee...the 30 min meet felt like it was hours long. I wanted to end my life out of sheer boredom. But no stalking, no weirdness. He texted me a couple times after asking me out again, but I simply kept saying we weren't a good match.
i met my last ex on dis sSS AI t
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:OhGawd: 2013
dutch copy of axl, they call him axl cuz he has long red HH AIR

YEA RZZ a:go my frr I END
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
suggested me tIN DR :OhGawd:
sure i didnt go there cuZZ IF AI GO T HERE ~>:STFU3::sarcasm1::Beatdown::Frustration1::Killa::BooM!::TickTock::MurdR:

now my friend has a 3 years old chILL :D
da tinder guy just knockwd her up and left her wida chILL D
doesnt even want to give MONE Y 4 D AI PRR SS or see da DA UGH TER

:Drama Cat: SSS UCH HH APP Y NESS BRR ING(ZZ) TI ND ERR

wizer

Factory Bastard
The only real ice cream we have in my city is Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dazs. The other crap they call ice cream these is more like frozen yogurt.
That stuff is deadly. Haagen Dazs Swiss Vanilla Almond used to be my favorite, I'd eat an entire pint in one sitting. Sigh, can't afford to do that anymore because I care about my physical health unlike Taco Lily and Calorie Consuming Cuntess

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That stuff is deadly. Haagen Dazs Swiss Vanilla Almond used to be my favorite, I'd eat an entire pint in one sitting. Sigh, can't afford to do that anymore because I care about my physical health unlike Taco Lily and Calorie Consuming Cuntess
I always liked Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from B&J. Expensive though. Close to $5 a pint!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never jerked men around when I was dating. I don't play games with people. I have shown up to online dates and been terribly disappointed by the person that showed up.

I was irritated at times, but pretty much kept it cordial and spoke to the man a couple of minutes and then made my departure.

The few times I went out on dates with anyone I didn't know well, I always kept it to coffee and a walk. Or maybe ice cream.

And if it went well we could then have a dinner date.

I went out with a guy I met in a coffee shop several times and there was always something that put me off but there were things I did like so I kept going our with him. Finally he started asking me to wear dresses that I normally wouldn't wear (tight, kinda slutty dresses) and he wanted me to flirt with other men in front of him.

That's about when that ended. I've only had one date with a man I met on a dating site. And I wasn't on the site to be serious. I created a fake account to test my friends boyfriend. She found he had a profile and he said it was old and he didn't use it and she begged me to see if he would respond if I made an account and contacted him. He liked blondes so I had a whole fake profile.

Got messages by a guy and chatted and I told him what I was up to and that this account was fake, but thank you and stuff. He found it wildly amusing and wanted to keep talking. So I sent him my real picture and he asked me out. I met him at a pub right by where I lived.

He was alright but lonely and very intense so I just ended up ghosting him. He wanted too much too soon. Oh well.

I was never one for dating sites at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's why online relationships can a very dangerous thing. Especially for young teens who are gullible, and willing to meet the person they've chatted with irl. Big danger all around. People online lie like it's a bodily function.

This.

This is why I told Poofer that we meet up for coffee while I was in Chicago or our private flirty back and forth was ending. I was really digging the person he was pretending to be.

I had gone down there to hang with friends of mine who live there and Pride was going on. I spent the night with them and the next day met Poofer for coffee.

Really messed up people can't hide it for long once you've met them. I didn't want to get all emotionally invested until I knew who I was dealing with.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Really messed up people can't hide it for long once you've met them. I didn't want to get all emotionally invested until I knew who I was dealing with.
Some people can. Look at the Gilgo Beach serial killer. He's being referred to as a "demon". Yet his family (if they can be taken at their word) had no clue.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This.

This is why I told Poofer that we meet up for coffee while I was in Chicago or our private flirty back and forth was ending. I was really digging the person he was pretending to be.

I had gone down there to hang with friends of mine who live there and Pride was going on. I spent the night with them and the next day met Poofer for coffee.

You're a smart woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some people can. Look at the Gilgo Beach serial killer. He's being referred to as a "demon". Yet his family (if they can be taken at their word) had no clue.

True. That's pretty rare though. If you know what to look for....abusers will show themselves pretty early on. Usually in the form of love bombing and making really big promises.

I watch for that and the negging. Picking silly fights and intentionally escalating them instead of seeking resolution is another.

I hate dating and I have no intention of doing it ever again. My bf has been my best friend for a very long time....I know him like the back of my hand. I mean...getting to know him on a more romantic and sexual level is so exciting but as the person he is, I know him very very well.

My daughter stopped calling him "Uncle" because she said it just feels wrong now to call him that while he is with me like this lol. She's always seen him as a father figure in her life....so all that was already in place.

I can't imagine doing all that shit with a new person and the stress of it. Id rather get my skoolie my Squish and my Prudence and be single.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a smart woman.

That's debatable lol

I had a lot of issues to work through. I have an emotionally abusive mother so I tended to end up emotionally abusive partners. It's subconscious....you feel a "connection" and a familiarity with people and mistake it as a good thing.

My 20s were full of romantic drama. I'm much much more grounded now. I know what my issues and vulnerabilities are and more about what I'm willing to tolerate for the long haul.