I wonder what cute little names Libs have for a republican latina that flipped a house seat in a democrat stronghold

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is the contest still open?

How about The QAnon MexiCon?

She spent like almost $900K for this special election to the Democrat who only had about $42k...Republicans bought that seat.

Money often has limited effect on outcomes especially in noncompetitive districts like the one we are talking about. The reason she one was because so many Hispanic people, who were historically Democrat voters, decided fuck the Democrats and decided to vote Republican instead. Dems alienated their own voters with their failures and extremist bull shit.

Then Republican won't change shit and they'll get disillusioned and the vote will swing back in the next election cycle.
Anyone that outspends their opponent by as much as she did will have an advantage.

Republicans that DO change shit and have people doing much better you guys jump on bandwagons over.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps the people the media targets with the most intensity are the ones who are shaking it up and serving the people?

Can you bring yourself to admit that if the choice was between a "Republican"(Trump) who was actually representing the people and had the country doing much better and a democrat that would burn the place down and destroy lives you would go with the Democrat?

Because exactly what happened in 2020. And you guys turn on democrats who actually represent their people and care about the country.

I really wish that the "parties" didnt exist and people HAD to vote based on actions and policies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One is already kicking up hard.
The other day I said that many messed up parents end up having kinds who aren't growing up like their parents, but the opposite

It's one thing to have a decent, happy childhood having good parents and then using that privilege to go around fucking up everything that gave you that childhood in the first place. You have a "cushion" to fall on

Now when these kids grow up seeing their parents acting all depraved, stuffing their faces with drugs and God knows what else, they naturally start hating those things because they suffer

Of course, many end up as fucked as their parents, but these days, the majority is running away from that life.

I see that in my family. I had quite a few troublesome cousins, the ones born from the early 80's until the mid 90's.

But almost none of their kids could be considered problematic.

My grandma is 91 and she's not a great-great-grandmother yet even though she has quite a few great-grandchild over 18

You still teen or young adult pregnancies, but not as much as it used to be a few years ago, it's been going down

All I can say is that I see a glimmer of hope here and there

These kids are being born with better heads than my generation of the ones born in the 80's and early 90's

Conservatism is going to be the rebellion.

She is just 36 but already has 4 children @Dove.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And? I birthed my 4th at 35. It was awesome to be called an "advanced maternal age".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The other day I said that many messed up parents end up having kinds who aren't growing up like their parents, but the opposite

It's one thing to have a decent, happy childhood having good parents and then using that privilege to go around fucking up everything that gave you that childhood in the first place. You have a "cushion" to fall on

Now when these kids grow up seeing their parents acting all depraved, stuffing their faces with drugs and God knows what else, they naturally start hating those things because they suffer

Of course, many end up as fucked as their parents, but these days, the majority is running away from that life.

I see that in my family. I had quite a few troublesome cousins, the ones born from the early 80's until the mid 90's.

My grandma is 91 and she's not a great-great-grandmother yet even though she has quite a few great-grandchild over 18

You still teen or young adult pregnancies, but not as much as it used to be a few years ago, it's been going down

These kids are being born with better heads than my generation of the ones born in the 80's and early 90's

And? I birthed my 4th at 35. It was awesome to be called an "advanced maternal age".

Many a man I've known would rather avoid that distinction on their side of the fence @Dove. ;-)

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Many a man I've known would rather avoid that distinction on their side of the fence @Dove.

I dont understand what you are saying? What distinction?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
By reposting their garbage and posting their dog whistles etc in my Campaign Material I was actually anti QAnon, no really!

GOP Rep Claims She Was Opposing QAnon With Her Pro-QAnon Tweets

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know, cause all lantinos hate Trump and conservatives and what knot

Yo yo yo, 'sup Blood? Could you review for us some of your favorite "cute little names" you have for Lily, who is apparently also of hispanic heritage.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yo yo yo, 'sup Blood? Could you review for us some of your favorite "cute little names" you have for Lily, who is apparently also of hispanic heritage.
That easy. Pig

Yw
Really, as I understand it, you could stand to lose quite a few POUNDS yourself Ginormous Guido

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That easy. Pig

Yw
Really, as I understand it, you could stand to lose quite a few POUNDS yourself Ginormous Guido
Is that a fact, noodles?

like me being Puerto Rican just two weeks ago? Lolz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That easy. Pig

Yw
Is that a fact, noodles?

Yet still morbidly obese and balding...you should jab some more 'roids.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That easy. Pig

Yw
Is that a fact, noodles?

Don't cry on my shoulder, just because you don't know who your father was.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That easy. Pig

Yw
Is that a fact, noodles?

Is your dad still a woman?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That easy. Pig

Yw
Is that a fact, noodles?

Is your dad still a woman?
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell me moar about me, noodle neck

do I still drive a cab? Am I on steroids? Is your daddy still fantasizing about guys like me sneaking up behind him in a community shower?
Does your mom still have a bigger penis than you?

lolz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

do I still drive a cab? Am I on steroids? Is your daddy still fantasizing about guys like me sneaking up behind him in a community shower?

lolz.
gif-animado-nombre-guido-MDU0NQ==.gif

You are Guido, you have always been Guido.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz.

So no moar Puerto Rican then?
Rosie is all down the drain ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz.

Pro Tip: All you Urban Atlantic region Guido's and PR's etc etc, all sound the same to us Real Americans.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz.

Pro Tip: All you Urban Atlantic region Guido's and PR's etc etc, all sound the same to us Real Americans.
Immigrants aren’t real Americans according to noodles tbe racist

Tell us moar noodles

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles

When did you become a Dago? I thought you were Rican.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles

When did you become a Dago? I thought you were Rican.
Shh, it's a very 'personal' issue with him, it seems he doesn't know. :Sad: :Sad::Sad: Triple Sad!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles
Shall we go look at a some of your posts to Lily, hmm?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles
The pig?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles
The pig?
Oh you are so clever! How's the latest diet, and hair regrowth treatment going?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz.

Tell us moar noodles
The pig?
Oh you are so clever! How's the latest diet, and hair regrowth treatment going?
How’s your gloryhole marathon ?