I wonder how libtards think a country can survive something like this...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The annualized value of these healthcare subsidies and unemployment benefits for a family of four can exceed a six-figure income. In Washington state, the amount is more than $122,000, substantially more than many blue-collar incomes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They really dont think anything matters or that anything will change at all for THEM.

They have extremely immature magical thinking.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Our stock market sank more than 3,5% today

Which was the amount we gained exactly 4 years ago, on the same day

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The annualized value of these healthcare subsidies and unemployment benefits for a family of four can exceed a six-figure income. In Washington state, the amount is more than $122,000, substantially more than many blue-collar incomes.
I'll get upset about that when they scale back the defense budget and corporate welfare.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. They are too stupid to grasp it

It's like they want to be on the side of the people, the side of rights and all that but they have so much hatred and disdain for the people they would support actual totalitarians before letting go of this romantic delusion about "liberals" that doesnt exist anywhere on their side anymore. And hasnt for a long while. They are anti liberals.

When I see them says shit like "we could fix the economy by bringing manufacturing back" and "we want to see less corporate welfare" I seriously want to fucking scream.

Its like.....no the fuck you dont. Liars.