I wonder what cute little names Libs have for a republican latina that flipped a house seat in a democrat stronghold

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
fHrt4GG.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why is the left good looking and the right a bunch of ass shaped mouths and what nots //.. BALLOON KNOTS ?? HUH ???? :LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why is the left good looking and the right a bunch of ass shaped mouths and what nots //.. BALLOON KNOTS ?? HUH ???? :LOL3::LOL3:

Good looking? The left tends to be hidious obese women with purple hair or men in dresses.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good looking? The left tends to be hidious obese women with purple hair or men in dresses.

oh you stoopid human being, quite obviously that is a method actor, my gOD what made you so STOOPIT ??? :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is oerdin like the worlds point @ an laugh champ errr wat LMFAO !

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fucktards claim everything is "white supremacy". They are a broken record of lies.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fucktards claim everything is "white supremacy". They are a broken record of lies.

I am a far superior white than you ... strong willed jump adversity like hurdles ... the blak man doesnt scare me , in fact I bet I could walk past a fag and not spontaniously combust :LOL3: :LOL3: whereas you would have a hotdog picnic LMAO

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Pelosi was shoving her daughter around the other day because that is what type of worthless bitch Pelosi is.