Brave lady names the Jew at Arizona school board meeting

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMFAO, "Oyyyy Vey. It's anuddah shoah!!!"

‘It’s the Jews’: Antisemitic tirade unchallenged at Arizona school board meeting

Jewish organizations express outrage that board members didn’t respond more strongly to Jew hatred in anti-vaxxer speech

Jewish News of Greater Phoenix via JTA — An antisemitic tirade at a school board meeting in suburban Phoenix last week has spurred an extensive response among local officials and Jewish leaders — some of whom say they were distressed that board members did not rebut the comment at the time.
During the public comment portion of the meeting of the Chandler Unified School District board, a woman who identified herself as Melanie Rettler spoke for over a minute about critical race theory and vaccines — topics not listed on the meeting agenda but at the center of heated public debate nationwide.
Her comment crescendoed with an antisemitic claim drenched in the language of right-wing conspiracy theories.

“Every one of these things, the deep state, the cabal, the swamp, the elite — you can’t mention it, but I will — there is one race that owns all the pharmaceutical companies and these vaccines aren’t safe, they aren’t effective and they aren’t free,” Rettler said. “You know that you’re paying for it through the increase in gas prices, the increase in food prices — you’re paying for this and it’s being taken from your money and being given to these pharmaceutical companies and if you want to bring race into this: It’s the Jews.”

iu

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

‘It’s the Jews’: Antisemitic tirade unchallenged at Arizona school board meeting

Jewish organizations express outrage that board members didn’t respond more strongly to Jew hatred in anti-vaxxer speech

Jewish News of Greater Phoenix via JTA — An antisemitic tirade at a school board meeting in suburban Phoenix last week has spurred an extensive response among local officials and Jewish leaders — some of whom say they were distressed that board members did not rebut the comment at the time.
During the public comment portion of the meeting of the Chandler Unified School District board, a woman who identified herself as Melanie Rettler spoke for over a minute about critical race theory and vaccines — topics not listed on the meeting agenda but at the center of heated public debate nationwide.
Her comment crescendoed with an antisemitic claim drenched in the language of right-wing conspiracy theories.

“Every one of these things, the deep state, the cabal, the swamp, the elite — you can’t mention it, but I will — there is one race that owns all the pharmaceutical companies and these vaccines aren’t safe, they aren’t effective and they aren’t free,” Rettler said. “You know that you’re paying for it through the increase in gas prices, the increase in food prices — you’re paying for this and it’s being taken from your money and being given to these pharmaceutical companies and if you want to bring race into this: It’s the Jews.”

iu

Makes me wish I was a Jew.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Hey it's Friday I bet your looking forward to beating up some faggit tonight and then forcing yourself on them, amirite?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

Hey it's Friday I bet your looking forward to beating up some faggit tonight and then forcing yourself on them, amirite?
You inviting him over to punch you in the ass, faggit?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

iu

You seem to forget, I'm not from Oregon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

But Scouse, it wouldn’t happen in Oregon. You know better

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

That's the best you got, you closet rump ranger?