Another brave patriot against masks and vaccines eats it

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There's no way to tell. The PCR test can't differentiate between influenza, covid, or the common cold.

The numbers of infected are inflated while the numbers of vaxx affected and dead are suppressed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

Big scary number but if you look at %'s of those with pre-existing, elderly, vulnerable, etc it paints a different picture

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mortality (43 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*

• Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 7 states reported zero child deaths
  • In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death
5e81f6460c2a6261b1771b05

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There's no way to tell. The PCR test can't differentiate between influenza, covid, or the common cold.

The numbers of infected are inflated while the numbers of vaxx affected and dead are suppressed.

False.

DD has never been right in her life

PCR testing is what is used to even differentiate between all the coronavirus, it's how the "delta" variant was identified.

:facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

False.

PCR testing is what is used to even differentiate between all the coronavirus, it's how the "delta" variant was identified.

Back at you buddy. Too bad you don't science.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

False.

Look up Kary Mullis

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On the flip side it is always nice when a left wing racist gets what is coming.

Good gawd woke leftists are just horrible, hateful racists scum bags.

Imagine living like that with that hate everyday. This is what they want to spread into the world.....hatred and racism.

She doesn't like pale faces, so what?.... think about it. Do you really care she no likka de whitie because I sure as hell don't.

Whoever grew wheat invented noodles and as far back as I can remember, dumplings went in stews. Asians didn't invent dumplings... sure, they had rice, they made dumplings and rice noodles but so did other cultures with whatever grains they had.

Nah I dont care about that. What I do care about is the powerful movement to normalize this sort of soul and mind rotting marxist hatred.

You know? If this were just some rando racist I would chuckle at how ridiculous she is and move on. But this mentality is stage 3 cancer in our culture to the point where it's being pushed in schools.

It's just sad and pathetic :/

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

False.

Look up Kary Mullis

I know who he is, so?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD you claim to be such an experts an Covid. Why do you ignore all of the horrible things that smoking causes? It’s like you’re miles away from making sense. Simple enough question to answer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

It's not exaggerated whatsoever. Yes, masking, better hand washing, keeping social distance has helped also avoid the vaccine.

See, when you change behavior, you can impact more than one thing. That's great news, you should applaud it rather than think there's some crazy conspiracy.

Use your common sense rather than constantly look to a magic 8 ball to figure life out.
I also got the two shots of the jab but ONLY because my grandparents pleaded with me to do it otherwise they wouldn't want me in their house the MSM has them scared shitless... I just don't get the part of vaxxed people being worried about non vaxxed people, what's the point of it if an unvaxxed person is still a danger?

Why worry about unvaxxed people?

As long as this pandemic continues, everyone is at risk.
We can all take our fucking masks off and try to get back to normal.
We can gather in large groups, concerts, plays, sports events, etc.

We are sick of all the things the unvaxxed are sick of, we're simply willing to do something about it.
Yeah but it doesn't stop you from catching it so why's an unvaxxed person any different? I don't get it...

No vaccines totally stop you from catching anything.

They work by introducing your immune system to a controlled amount of the virus(some live....some synthetic) so it knows how to smash it when you eventually get exposed.

So what could have been either a very miserable and intense illness(its truly miserable....I had it. If you get sick with a symptomatic case? Its AWEFUL) or a serious case requiring hospitalization now becomes a head cold. Or very mild and short.

Pfizer has a low protection against the variants so the people getting sick who were vaccinated likely had that one. But it's still better than no immunity.

I mean we take supplements and shit to "boost" our immune system for when we catch things right? This is like that only it works lol. When/if you do catch it, your system is armed and ready and knows how to fight it. So even if you do get sick....you wont be nearly as sick as you would have been without it. That's general. ....there are always outliers and freak adverse events.

You just weigh your risks and benefits.
I read somewhere that these shots don't work like other ones in regards to it containing any amount of the virus? The only side effect I had was a dead arm for a day, Astra Zenica...

I think you are addressing the effectiveness of mrna tech in the vaccines? The new ones?

The one shot vaccine from J&J is conventional. Like a flu shot. No MRNA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD you claim to be such an experts an Covid. Why do you ignore all of the horrible things that smoking causes? It’s like you’re miles away from making sense. Simple enough question to answer.

Seriously, who gives a god damn if he dies of lung cancer? At this point it's his choice. There is proof that smoking causes cancer. The information is widely disseminated.

It's his addiction. Not your problem.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

False.

Look up Kary Mullis

I know who he is, so?

So you should heed what he said about his own test....

Now if you want to talk about saliva based rapid antigen tests or post infection antibody tests, that's a different conversation...

....however, the PCR test is meaningless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

False.

Look up Kary Mullis

I know who he is, so?

So you should heed what he said about his own test....

Now if you want to talk about saliva based rapid antigen tests or post infection antibody tests, that's a different conversation...

....however, the PCR test is meaningless.

"Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies (complete copies or partial copies) of a specific
sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it (or a part of it) to a large enough amount to study in detail."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pressley Stutts, the GOP leader who helped reshape the Greenville County Republican Party leadership, died Thursday of complications from COVID-19.

He had been
since late July and admitted to the ICU on Aug. 3. He had been on a ventilator at Spartanburg Regional Hospital, suffering from pneumonia, renal failure and blood clots.

Stutts was a member of the Tea Party and helped found MySCGOP, a conservative organization intended as an alternative to the S.C. Republican Party.

He was a leader in pushing for a more right-leaning Republican Party that led to the resignation of Greenville GOP Chair Jennifer Black, 1st Vice Chair Stacy Shea and state Executive Committeeman Randy Page.

He was a fervent supporter of President Donald J. Trump and posted photos on Facebook of himself with the former president.
After Stutts tested positive for COVID and was hospitalized, he continued to post Facebook messages reaffirming his belief that masks and vaccines should not be mandated by the government.

I clicked on the link from the news story you provided and this one came up:

The husband of a Missouri congressional candidate and aide to Rep. Vicky Hartzler has died after being hospitalized with COVID-19.

Steve Walsh died Thursday morning. The death was announced by his wife, Sara Walsh, a Missouri state representative who is running in the Republican primary for the 4th Congressional District. The seat is being vacated by Hartzler, who is a candidate for U.S. Senate.

“It saddens my heart to share that this morning my best friend and beloved husband Steve Walsh was welcomed to Heaven’s glory into the arms of Jesus Christ his Lord and Savior,” Walsh tweeted.

94ff40837aed3a2485f367af58171372

Walsh disclosed in early August that she and her husband had both contracted COVID-19 and that he was in the hospital.
the couple had chosen not to vaccinate and said she personally hadn’t gotten a shot because the vaccines lacked full FDA authorization. She also said she had concerns about risk factors.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

People will die regardless, but I would prefer to not die of stupidity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Don't show me cut video with comments taken out of context and have me believe anything that you choose to believe.

Here's something for you....

Can you tell me where in there that he says that duplicating dna with pcr makes it impossible to differentiate the dna in viruses? I don't want to spend too much time on this man. He was controversial to say the least.

Watch it....don't watch it. Up to you. I'm not your maid and I made the effort to find the interview for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't show me cut video with comments taken out of context and have me believe anything that you choose to believe.

Can you tell me where in there that he says that duplicating dna with pcr makes it impossible to differentiate the dna in viruses? I don't want to spend too much time on this man. He was controversial to say the least.

Watch it....don't watch it. Up to you. I'm not your maid and I made the effort to find the interview for you.

True. I don't find two hours of my time to be a reasonable request. I've read about him, he was both brilliant and weird. there are hundreds if not thousands of scientists who have used this test to advance research in health. He's not the only voice and I won't pretend that he is, you shouldn't either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

People will die regardless, but I would prefer to not die of stupidity.

I don't see how that should stop you from voting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
During WW2 my grandmother built planes that were used in the war while her husband died at Normandy.

She was a small gov libertarian. Like me ♡

As I shared before

Screenshot-20210819-162140-Chrome.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

True. I don't find two hours of my time to be a reasonable request. I've read about him, he was both brilliant and weird. there are hundreds if not thousands of scientists who have used this test to advance research in health. He's not the only voice and I won't pretend that he is, you shouldn't either.

He addresses other voices on his invention in the video.

You should put it on in the background sometime....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

False.

Every ye
The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

Big scary number but if you look at %'s of those with pre-existing, elderly, vulnerable, etc it paints a different picture

Mortality (43 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*

• Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 7 states reported zero child deaths
  • In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death
5e81f6460c2a6261b1771b05
Every year when the flu comes around, there are people with pre-existing conditions, immune system issues, etc., etc., and still, hundreds of thousands of them do not die. I don't know how you feel after you twist yourself into a pretzel like that, but I bet it's not comfortable.