Another brave patriot against masks and vaccines eats it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law watched another vaxed patient die. They were old.

Isn’t that the testament to what everyone in the Midwest does… sits on their ass and watches as life passes them by.

I’m throwing the biggest bullshit flag @ your punk, lying ass. You watched someone die of Covid in a hospital? Bwa
No bimbo. Get some reading skillz! PWN3D!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn’t that the testament to what everyone in the Midwest does… sits on their ass and watches as life passes them by.

I’m throwing the biggest bullshit flag @ your punk, lying ass. You watched someone die of Covid in a hospital? Bwa

98% of hospitalized covid cases are unvaxxed and this is the shit your one sided brain dead Trump humping ass fixates on?

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

People will die regardless, but I would prefer to not die of stupidity.

I don't see how that should stop you from voting.

Because our military is for hire… and we will never elect a non-major party candidate as long as I’m alive, so what is the point? I can’t stand Democrats almost as much as I can’t stand Republicans and it’s mostly because they are torn right down the middle and keep pointing the finger at each other instead of dealing with the REAL issues.

My daughter made your same argument during this past election making it about the future generations of our family. She wanted me to vote for Biden just to get Trump out of office. My son voted Biden in a red state. His vote had more weight than mine ever would have.

How's that working out for them... :LOL3:

She has been protesting Trump since he was elected and was ecstatic when he lost.

Trump was the Bomb.

He sent shock waves & bad vibes through the feminist community like no other politician I've ever seen.
He really gave them the creeps & made 'em cry as if they'd been slapped around or sexually abused.
A lot of women werre going crazy with Trump as US president. Even in Canada and Europe.
For them,Trump was the bogey man straight outta hell.
They couldn't take it.

I've never seen anything like it.

I honestly think he had to lose because the feminist movement in the US and the Western World was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I just thought it was for the Greater good that he lost so that it could put a smile on the faces of many women again. You may not believe it, but it really was that bad.

It was a very tense time socially in America and much of the world for women.
He was an extremely toxic character who had them on the edge of their seats.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.

The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

I don't think that 2 million children globally figure is correct. I'm trying to find the stats.

I said rhino virus NOT FLU. The flu is influenza ... go look up death rate of Rhino virus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

98% of hospitalized covid cases are unvaxxed and this is the shit your one sided brain dead Trump humping ass fixates on?
Doubtful.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

Because our military is for hire… and we will never elect a non-major party candidate as long as I’m alive, so what is the point? I can’t stand Democrats almost as much as I can’t stand Republicans and it’s mostly because they are torn right down the middle and keep pointing the finger at each other instead of dealing with the REAL issues.

My daughter made your same argument during this past election making it about the future generations of our family. She wanted me to vote for Biden just to get Trump out of office. My son voted Biden in a red state. His vote had more weight than mine ever would have.

She has been protesting Trump since he was elected and was ecstatic when he lost.

Trump was the Bomb.

He sent shock waves & bad vibes through the feminist community like no other politician I've ever seen.
He really gave them the creeps & made 'em cry as if they'd been slapped around or sexually abused.
A lot of women werre going crazy with Trump as US president. Even in Canada and Europe.
They couldn't take it.

I honestly think he had to lose because the feminist movement in the US and the Western World was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I just thought it was for the Greater good that he lost so that it could put a smile on the faces of many women again. You may not believe it, but it really was that bad.

Wait till he gets elected a THIRD time!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Nooo!

Otherwise it could lead to Civl War 2.0 in the USA!

Just like last time:

Do ya really wanna see your nation dragged through another slug/cryfest like that again...Lokmeer!?

Thought I'd never hear the end of it.

Nothin' worse than hearing a buncha woman whine and cry all the time.

Honestly. while I could accpet that he was there, the women couldn't.

Well, you bein' a Dad you probably know what it's like to hold a crying child or be in the room with one, eh?

It's kinda unberable isn't it?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Pressley Stutts, the GOP leader who helped reshape the Greenville County Republican Party leadership, died Thursday of complications from COVID-19.

He had been
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
since late July and admitted to the ICU on Aug. 3. He had been on a ventilator at Spartanburg Regional Hospital, suffering from pneumonia, renal failure and blood clots.

Stutts was a member of the Tea Party and helped found MySCGOP, a conservative organization intended as an alternative to the S.C. Republican Party.

He was a leader in pushing for a more right-leaning Republican Party that led to the resignation of Greenville GOP Chair Jennifer Black, 1st Vice Chair Stacy Shea and state Executive Committeeman Randy Page.

He was a fervent supporter of President Donald J. Trump and posted photos on Facebook of himself with the former president.
After Stutts tested positive for COVID and was hospitalized, he continued to post Facebook messages reaffirming his belief that masks and vaccines should not be mandated by the government.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Vaccines eats it? Feck Lotusbutt...my grammar is mostly fucked when I’m drunk! You should read a book.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Nooo!

Otherwise it could lead to Civl War 2.0 in the USA!

Just like last time:

Do ya really wanna see your nation dragged through another slug/cryfest like that again...Lokmeer!?

Tought I'd never hear the end of it.

Too bad some Trump voter didnt come by and slap her in the pussy! I really wanna see libs try to burn my house down so I can target practice on them with my Colt Python and Anaconda to see which one puts em down faster. I'll have my kids standing by with the 308 and 223 just in case!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

No not for women. Just fake ass feminists who have reduced womens rights to abortion.

Today these same pro aborts posing as feminists are completely silent and even in support of the destruction of womens sex based rights. Women being raped and abused in prison by men who "identify" as women isnt something they care about.

A disgusting man who exposed his semi hard erection to women and a little girl in a spa didnt go to jail. ....and when actual feminists protested this? Far left antifa terrorists showed up to use political violence to stomp their rights to protest. Violence is openly called for against women who want to protect women and girls from the harm caused by radical gender ideology.

They are just mindless brainless tools of the patriarchy. They do more to fight for the worst of men at the expense of women than they ever will for women.

But you know it's more important to be line with the establishment, the mainstream, and every institution and corporate elite than to take an unpopular stand for what's right.

But do not mistake these fake feminists as representative of women. They are far from that.

Most of those retards couldnt even tell anyone why they were marching in the "womens march", couldnt point to fuck all when asked questions. Basically it was abortion ......because god forbid we have mercy on our own offspring and hold MEN accountable. Nope. Just go get scraped out and dont inconvenience your male partner or employer.

And dont be a "transphobe".....you better validate that predators feelings and stfu when he exposes his dick to little girls.

We need to stop calling left wing women "feminists". They harm women. And they have viscious hatred towards women who dont agree with their stupid politics.

Btw Trump was and is NOT toxic. Its them who are toxic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.

The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

I don't think that 2 million children globally figure is correct. I'm trying to find the stats.

I said rhino virus NOT FLU. The flu is influenza ... go look up death rate of Rhino virus.

Pnemonia kills like 3 million children under 5 a year.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pnemonia kills like 3 million children under 5 a year.

Bored Northern Wisconsin hunters having carnal relations with wolverines account for 121 gory deaths per year.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

No not for women. Just fake ass feminists who have reduced womens rights to abortion.

Today these same pro aborts posing as feminists are completely silent and even in support of the destruction of womens sex based rights. Women being raped and abused in prison by men who "identify" as women isnt something they care about.

A disgusting man who exposed his semi hard erection to women and a little girl in a spa didnt go to jail. ....and when actual feminists protested this? Far left antifa terrorists showed up to use political violence to stomp their rights to protest. Violence is openly called for against women who want to protect women and girls from the harm caused by radical gender ideology.

They are just mindless brainless tools of the patriarchy. They do more to fight for the worst of men at the expense of women than they ever will for women.

But you know it's more important to be line with the establishment, the mainstream, and every institution and corporate elite than to take an unpopular stand for what's right.

But do not mistake these fake feminists as representative of women. They are far from that.

Most of those retards couldnt even tell anyone why they were marching in the "womens march", couldnt point to fuck all when asked questions. Basically it was abortion ......because god forbid we have mercy on our own offspring and hold MEN accountable. Nope. Just go get scraped out and dont inconvenience your male partner or employer.

And dont be a "transphobe".....you better validate that predators feelings and stfu when he exposes his dick to little girls.

We need to stop calling left wing women "feminists". They harm women. And they have viscious hatred towards women who dont agree with their stupid politics.

Well, you know I disagree with on the aborition issue.

Tho you make some valid points on banning or discouraging late term abortions, I will think that women still ought to have the option of at least aborting within the first 2 or 3 months before the fetus starts to become too developed. That this option should be there because it also encourages the use of birth control. It seems many anti-abortionists/pro-life types are also anti-brith control. Of course unwaranted children are to the detriment of the Mother and Society. Even if abortion is not actually used, having it there encourages sensible birth control policies. A Kind of like 'abortion but not necessariy abortion' policy might be appropriate.

So perhaps abortion is a bit like the death penalty. Something which ought to be used sparingly but avoided if possible.

As for the Trans Question - I think what's needed is an actual separate legal category for them. A 3rd bathroom. Trans Prisons. Trans Gyms. Trans Olympics. Trans sports competitions. Trans beauty salons. This might be costly, but in the long term well worth it. It's evident that many women don't really accept them. Even young girls born in a more progressive era don't feel any affinity with them either. I think I'd written about an experience when I walked into a local Macdonadl's restaurant yesterday:

With regard to the Donald...yes he was an extremely toxic character & for that reason I hope he never becomes President again. The Repubs need someone with a more likeable personality who is agrreable to more people. How about a woman at th top of the ticket or No 2 likeKamal Harris? Anyways, the Repubs have to modernize their image & become more inclusive.They need a real image makeover & some smart progressive policies which can appeal to more people.

Yeah, come to think about it - today's feminist movement has itself become toxic as well. #meToo is devouring its own including feminists who step out of line and don't agree with them. Plenty of bullies in that organization as well. If the Democratic party lets them take over, it could become Woke, rendering them unelectable.

So I suppose American society right now is at a cross-roads. 2 extremes butting heads with each other. Hence the social tensions, riots & increainsg street clashes with one another.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Tho you make some valid points on banning or discouraging late term abortions, I will think that women still ought to have the option of at least aborting within the first 2 or 3 months before the fetus starts to become too developed. That this option should be there because it also encourages the use of birth control. It seems many anti-abortionists/pro-life types are also anti-brith control. Of course unwaranted children are to the detriment of the Mother and Society. Even if abortion is not actually used, having it there

So perhaps abortion is a bit like the death penalty. Something which ought to be used sparingly but avoided if possible.

As for the Trans Question - I think what's needed is an actual separate legal category for them. A 3rd bathroom. Trans Prisons. Trans Gyms. Trans Olympics. Trans sports competitions. Trans beauty salons. This might be costly, but in the long term well worth it. It's evident that many women don't really accept them. Even young girls born in a more progressive era don't feel any affinity with them either. I think I'd written about an experience when I walked into a local Macdonadl's restaurant yesterday:

As for the Donald...yes he was an extremely toxic character & for that reason I hope he never becomes President again. The Repubs need someone with a more likeable personality who is agrreable to more people. How about a woman at th top
of the ticket or No 2 likeKamal Harris? Anyways, the Repubs have to modernize their image & become more inclusive.They need a real image makeover & some smart progressive policies which can appeal to more people.

Yeah, come to think about it - today's feminist movement has itself become toxic as well. #meToo is devouring its own including feminists who step out of line and don't agree with them. Plenty of bullies in that organization as well. If the Democratic party lets them take over, it could become Woke, rendering them unelectable.

So I suppose American society right now is at a cross-roads. 2 extremes butting heads with each other. Hence the social tensions, riots & increainsg street clashes with one another.

You want a better woke president?

Shut the fuck up...

Seriously, STFU.

Trump delivered.... Biden has not.

Maybe you should stick to Canuckistani shit and leave the US well enough alone...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Tho you make some valid points on banning or discouraging late term abortions, I will think that women still ought to have the option of at least aborting within the first 2 or 3 months before the fetus starts to become too developed. That this option should be there because it also encourages the use of birth control. It seems many anti-abortionists/pro-life types are also anti-brith control. Of course unwaranted children are to the detriment of the Mother and Society. Even if abortion is not actually used, having it there

As for the Donald...yes he was an extremely toxic character & for that reason I hope he never becomes President again. The Repubs need someone with a more likeable personality who is agrreable to more people. How about a woman at th top
of the ticket or No 2 likeKamal Harris? Anyways, the Repubs have to modernize their image & become more inclusive.They need a real image makeover & some smart progressive policies which can appeal to more people.

Shut the fuck up...

Seriously, STFU.

Maybe you should stick to Canuckistani shit and leave the US well enough alone...

No.

But I'm just pointing out tha thte Democratic Party could go there if they're not careful & they let the Far Left completely take ove.

so they could end up destroying themselves & imploding on their own dysfunctionalityeven without the help of their Republican foes.

Yes Trump was an extremely toxic character & they need a more realistic policy with regard to women's issues & abortion rights.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Shut the fuck up...

Seriously, STFU.

No.

But I'm just pointing out tha thte Democratic Party could go there if they're not careful & they let the Far Left completely take ove.

so they could end up destroying themselves & imploding on their own dysfunctionalityeven without the help of their Republican foes.

Yes Trump was an extremely toxic character & they need a more realistic policy with regard to women's issues & abortion rights.

What you call the "far left" is simply a distraction. Wedge issues to keep everyone's eyes off the ball. The ball is the corporate takeover of the government, the abuse of workers, the evironment, and the disappearing middle class. Wedge issues? Gender, abortion, race, etc. None of those wedge issues would matter if we had economic justice in the world and the US.

Fuck the Dems and Cons.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Shut the fuck up...

Seriously, STFU.

No.

What you call the "far left" is simply a distraction. Wedge issues to keep everyone's eyes off the ball. The ball is the corporate takeover of the government, the abuse of workers, the evironment, and the disappearing middle class. Wedge issues? Gender, abortion, race, etc. None of those wedge issues would matter if we had economic justice in the world and the US.

Fuck the Dems and Cons.

Fuck you, authoritarian...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Tho you make some valid points on banning or discouraging late term abortions, I will think that women still ought to have the option of at least aborting within the first 2 or 3 months before the fetus starts to become too developed. That this option should be there because it also encourages the use of birth control. It seems many anti-abortionists/pro-life types are also anti-brith control. Of course unwaranted children are to the detriment of the Mother and Society. Even if abortion is not actually used, having it there encourages sensible birth control policies. A Kind of like 'abortion but not necessariy abortion' policy might be appropriate.

With regard to the Donald...yes he was an extremely toxic character & for that reason I hope he never becomes President again. The Repubs need someone with a more likeable personality who is agrreable to more people. How about a woman at th top of the ticket or No 2 likeKamal Harris? Anyways, the Repubs have to modernize their image & become more inclusive.They need a real image makeover & some smart progressive policies which can appeal to more people.

Joe Trump wasnt toxic. His opposers are toxic.

Trump was exactly what we need. A nonpoliticain who speaks our language and cares about the country and ....had built the fame and resources to stand as a serious candidate.

They couldnt stop him.

We won't see this again you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump was the Bomb.

They couldn't take it.

Shut the fuck up...

Seriously, STFU.

No.

Fuck the Dems and Cons.

Lotus again conservatives are not a party. You are talking about establishment "controlled opposition" rinos like cocaine Mitch, Bush, Romney and Cheny and the like.

And again lotus all those issues.....the corporate take over and abuse of workers and attack on the middle class is directly being done by our modern LEFT.

It's the LEFT in the power seats. Its them behind every single thing that benefited corp elites and hurt the people. And, even though left wingers have their claws in every institution they are working towards centralized everything.

I understand there is strong leftwing propaganda that there is "no such thing as left wing tyranny"(btw.. ..only tyrants would say that. Tyranny can arise on the left AND the right. But do to the nature of leftwing ideologies like socailism/communism the left goes authoritarian much easier and faster) but the fact is right now, as it stands, the censorship, the corporate fascism, the demonizing and dehumanizing of opposition, the move to centralize is all on the left with democrats at the helm.

What do you think happens when schools, healthcare, media, the economy is all completely centralized? All ran and owned by the federal government? Then human rights abuses begin and you have a brutal authoritarian regime on your hands.

Just look at what the left wants. No electoral collage(no state rights) no filibuster, no free market. No opposing party. That's just to start.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ you make an interesting point about the third bathroom option. It was the Matthew Cecchi murder that resulted in the creation of the family friendly private stall. He was a 9 yo boy whose aunt was waiting for him outside the men’s room when Wilson slit his throat with a hunting knife and stabbed him five times in the back as the little boy stood at a urinal.

When his aunt grew concerned that Matthew had not come out, she went inside and found him bleeding to death on the bathroom floor.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
On the flip side it is always nice when a left wing racist gets what is coming.

Hardly. She is a Philipina Canadian and culture writer/journalist.

The white woman got criticized for writing about food that is not from her own culture. This is hardly racism.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think Covid pulled a hostile thread hijacking of the flu that season…. Just sayin….

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The white woman got criticized for writing about food that is not from her own culture. This is hardly racism.

Disgusting, Isn't it? The shamelessness in advertising falsely?

Reminds me of some of the the times I've ventured through some of the more, lets just say, environmentally challenged neighborhoods in Brooklyn New York after having tapped some good jungle Poo-tang on a Saturday afternoon.

There's nothing like craving some good ole fashioned chink slop, making your way to some Shanty hovel in a dilapidated Brooklyn ghetto which has Chinese writing on the awning, bullet proof glass along the interior and is steered by a dozen or so low rung weeble wobble people; all of whom unquestionably resemble Oak in both odor and appearance. With their truck tire necks and groin pouches assuring me that my beef & broccoli is indeed beef & brocolli and not the chopped remains of some dead uncle murdered by the Sinola cartel north of Tijuana and shipped across the border wrapped in a dingy rug.

Not to mention the awkward feeling like you're constantly being watched by about two dozen or so miniature entities with bulging eyes & accordion necks (who also look like Oak) living somewhere atop the ceiling tiles, who are trained to evaporate immediately should anyone figure to yell "La Migra" into the room.

Never again. It's chinks for my chinese food and these fuckers can continue wrapping my chicken burritos with Verde sauce & extra sour cream, thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Disgusting, Isn't it? The shamelessness in advertising falsely?

Reminds me of some of the the times I've ventured through some of the more, lets just say, environmentally challenged neighborhoods in Brooklyn New York after having tapped some good jungle Poo-tang on a Saturday afternoon.

There's nothing like craving some good ole fashioned chink slop, making your way to some Shanty hovel in a dilapidated Brooklyn ghetto which has Chinese writing on the awning, bullet proof glass along the interior and is steered by a dozen or so low rung weeble wobble people; all of whom unquestionably resemble Oak in both odor and appearance. With their truck tire necks and groin pouches assuring me that my beef & broccoli is indeed beef & brocolli and not the chopped remains of some dead uncle murdered by the Sinola cartel north of Tijuana and shipped across the border wrapped in a dingy rug.

Not to mention the awkward feeling like you're constantly being watched by about two dozen or so miniature entities with bulging eyes & accordion necks (who also look like Oak) living somewhere atop the ceiling tiles, who are trained to evaporate immediately should anyone figure to yell "La Migra" into the room.

Never again. It's chinks for my chinese food and these fuckers can continue wrapping my chicken burritos with Verde sauce & extra sour cream, thank you

Suddenly I regret not taking you on a tour of Detroit when you were here in Michigan lol. The real Detroit :D

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud and @Lily who gave your post a congratulatory pat on the back, I'm at my computer now I can c&p. Thanking you both in advance for your apologies, doubting my comments on Rhinovirus and killing 2,000,000 children per year. Obviously you both didn't know the common cold was called rhinovirus and is not THE FLU.

People also ask
How many children die from rhinovirus?
Outbreak rhinoviruses formed a distinct genetic cluster. Human rhinovirus is an underappreciated cause of severe pneumonia in vulnerable groups. The World Health Organization estimates that ≈2 million children die each year from acute respiratory tract infection (ARI), and most live in developing countries (1).

Fatal Respiratory Infections Associated with Rhinovirus ... - CDChttps://wwwnc.cdc.gov › eid › article › 12-0607_article
Search for: How many children die from rhinovirus?