Another brave patriot against masks and vaccines eats it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's no way to tell. The PCR test can't differentiate between influenza, covid, or the common cold.

The numbers of infected are inflated while the numbers of vaxx affected and dead are suppressed.

False.

Every ye
The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

Big scary number but if you look at %'s of those with pre-existing, elderly, vulnerable, etc it paints a different picture

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mortality (43 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*

• Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 7 states reported zero child deaths
  • In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death
5e81f6460c2a6261b1771b05
Every year when the flu comes around, there are people with pre-existing conditions, immune system issues, etc., etc., and still, hundreds of thousands of them do not die. I don't know how you feel after you twist yourself into a pretzel like that, but I bet it's not comfortable.

Only because we have decent influenza treatments, decent vaccines and tons of prior exposure.

Before all that hundreds of thousands died from influenza and suffered long term damage even. Influenza is incredibly dangerous.....we are just used to living with it.

Just in 2018 a state of emergency was declared due to influenza in AL.

We are not ever going to get rid of covid.....unfortunately.... we are going to have to adjust to living with it. Eventually it will get to a point where it's just a nasty head cold.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

People will die regardless, but I would prefer to not die of stupidity.

I don't see how that should stop you from voting.

Because our military is for hire… and we will never elect a non-major party candidate as long as I’m alive, so what is the point? I can’t stand Democrats almost as much as I can’t stand Republicans and it’s mostly because they are torn right down the middle and keep pointing the finger at each other instead of dealing with the REAL issues.

My daughter made your same argument during this past election making it about the future generations of our family. She wanted me to vote for Biden just to get Trump out of office. My son voted Biden in a red state. His vote had more weight than mine ever would have.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My agenda is not political here. I took a stance when I was 14 to never vote after finding the grave of an 18 yo soldier at the LA National Cemetery with my best friend to this day. It was one of those moments where the thrill of being a HS student and athlete running 2 miles that afternoon for soccer came crashing down with the horrific reality of the world we were living in. It was already clear to us as children that OUR military was for hire. We were both in tears as we tried to imagine who this lost soldier was… who he took to prom… how many of his friends wished him farewell before he left… and how his parents would carry this burden for the remainder of their lives.

My grandfather was a pilot for England during WWII and my grandmother worked as a secretary, which was the only position women held back then. My great uncle lost an eye as a US soldier storming the beaches at Normandy. I’ve never voted… and my daughter still argues that this was a political position I took way back when I was 14 standing in that cemetery.

The plague killed an estimated 25 million people, which is almost a third of the euro continent's population. The Black Death lingered on for centuries, particularly in cities. They found rats in Washington contaminated with the plague when this global pandemic was starting. There is a reason that Covid hasn’t EXPLODED like the plague did and that is because of the mandates.

Because our military is for hire… and we will never elect a non-major party candidate as long as I’m alive, so what is the point? I can’t stand Democrats almost as much as I can’t stand Republicans and it’s mostly because they are torn right down the middle and keep pointing the finger at each other instead of dealing with the REAL issues.

My daughter made your same argument during this past election making it about the future generations of our family. She wanted me to vote for Biden just to get Trump out of office. My son voted Biden in a red state. His vote had more weight than mine ever would have.

How's that working out for them... :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I vote, but I don't vote for Dems anymore, and I never voted for CONs. If everyone who believes what people like you and I believe voted for third party candidates, we could get these hacks and whores out of office. MOST Americans are independents, but they have to vote.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She has been protesting Trump since he was elected and was ecstatic when he lost.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She has been protesting Trump since he was elected and was ecstatic when he lost.

Now look at what her vote got her...

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I vote, but I don't vote for Dems anymore, and I never voted for CONs. If everyone who believes what people like you and I believe voted for third party candidates, we could get these hacks and whores out of office. MOST Americans are independents, but they have to vote.

Cons are not a party and everyone who votes for Trump voted because he is NOT an establishment politician. And it looks like we had a very intense impact breaking up the Republican party and working to make it more genuinely Republican.

Bernie Sanders sold out along with the other progressive politicains who are nothing but grifters.

You have to go past labels and analyze and judge what they DO for the people who vote them in. THAT is what matters. How well they represent and serve the people that voted them in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
A very small percentage die from the vax and a very, very, very, very small percentage die even if they're vaxed.

fixed
Meanwhile, vaxed covid positives continue to die in orlando's er.

How many? Give me the numbers.
About a dozen that I know of.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It got that assclown out of office. Mission accomplished.

I don’t buy into the “he jumps when I say jump!” people pleasing BS. He is one of the worst presidents EVER…. and we have had some doozies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don’t buy into the “he jumps when I say jump!” people pleasing BS. He is one of the worst presidents EVER…. and we have had some doozies.
president nigger said: "never underestimate joes ability to fuck things up!"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're not terribly bright though....

...and a malicious arseclown. Just sayin'...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar ~ do you even know what the department of defense is or what agencies they encompass? You probably don’t… which is why you think that wall was a great idea.

The only thing I like about Obama is that he tried to get healthcare in this country for the people who don’t have it. I’m a 20/20 spouse, meaning I have health insurance for life because I decided to stay married to the cheating bastard until my kids were out of the nest. It doesn’t even apply to me….. but I recognize that multiple generations of poor and underprivileged children in this country are affected each year by not having access to adequate health care.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it’s funny… the only people who have ever made THAT ass-certation are miserable flamers.

Nice No YUO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar ~ do you even know what the department of defense is or what agencies they encompass? You probably don’t… which is why you think that wall was a great idea.

The only thing I like about Obama is that he tried to get healthcare in this country for the people who don’t have it. I’m a 20/20 spouse, meaning I have health insurance for life because I decided to stay married to the cheating bastard until my kids were out of the nest. It doesn’t even apply to me….. but I recognize that multiple generations of poor and underprivileged children in this country are affected each year by not having access to adequate health care.
Look asshole, I know a stupid bimbo like you dont know shit. The FACT is, things were better under Trump. EVERYTHING!!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

it’s funny… the only people who have ever made ass-certation are miserable flamers.

Nice No YUO!

I was being perfectly honest. I don't find you terribly intelligent. Most of your views I've witnessed are retarded.

Sorry, it's true...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

so what you're saying is that both Republicans and Democrats are committed to waging War no matter what.

Well I disagree with you. There have been times when voting for the wrong candidate made all of the difference in your naton's history and the fate of the world.

One of those was the ascendancy of George W Bush.
As an American, you could have prevented his rise & from becoming President.

If you felt that no on was standing up to him in your country & the Iraq War was inevitable, other nations vigorously opposed him and his War.

In Canada, the Liberal Government decided not to join his War while the Conservative Opposition wanted us to join him.

so, it's very possible that Cnada could have gotten knee deep in that War too, had a different political party & Leader been in power.

Sometimes it makes all the difference.

And Bush's presidency also tilted the US Supreme Court futher to the Right, which could hav been prevented had Al Gore become President. The fact that women in the United States are in danger of losing their right to abortion access was the result of having Republican administraions and some very Right Wing Presidents.

so if Bush had never become President or you had prevented him from doing so with your vote, the world would be a very different and more peaceful place today.

You don't think voting or certain presidents make a difference in your life, but they do.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so what you're saying is that both Republicans and Democrats are committed to waging War no matter what.

Well I disagree with you. There have been times when voting for the wrong candidate made all of the difference in your naton's history and the fate of the world.

One of those was the ascendancy of George W Bush.
As Na American, you could have prevented his rise & from becoming President.

If you felt that no on was standing up to him in your country & the Iraq War was inevitable, other nations vigorously opposed him and his War.

In Canada, the Liberal Government decided not to join his War while the Conservative Opposition wanted us to join him.

so, it's very possible that Cnada could have gotten knee deep in that War too, had a different political party & Leader been in power.

Sometimes it makes all the difference.

And Bush's presidency also tilted the US Supreme Court futher to the Right, which could hav been prevented had Al Gore become President. The fact that women in the United States are in danger of losing their right to abortion access was the result of having Republican administraions and some very Right Wing Presidents.

so if Bush had never become President or you had prevented him from doing so with your vote, the world would be a very different and more peaceful place today.

You don't think voting or certain presidents make a difference in your life, but they do.

I’m from California and it was won by the democratic ticket the year he was elected.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Look asshole, I know a stupid bimbo like you dont know shit. The FACT is, things were better under Trump. EVERYTHING!!!!!

He gave the Taliban their own country. You are too stupid to live.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, but biden sure as fuck did! BTW tramp, when george stephanopolis interviewed him, he didnt know which branch his dead kid was in and then he didnt know what country he served in! Anyone who thinks he's better than ANYONE is fukin brain dead!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People who dont see that are not connected to reality. Period.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.
I find it very strange that covid doesn't affect children, I'm happy it doesn't but it kinda adds fuel to the lab theory...

Most people pass it with no problems and have great immunity from future variants.

It's the jabbed who get really sick.

People who get sick do get some form of immunity (we are not sure how long though mostly because big pharma doesn't make money off that so they don't care). You are wrong about the people who are vaccinated as they get much less sick compared to unvaccinated.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.
I find it very strange that covid doesn't affect children, I'm happy it doesn't but it kinda adds fuel to the lab theory...

Most people pass it with no problems and have great immunity from future variants.

It's the jabbed who get really sick.

People who get sick do get some form of immunity (we are not sure how long though mostly because big pharma doesn't make money off that so they don't care). You are wrong about the people who are vaccinated as they get much less sick compared to unvaccinated.

Read up on the case numbers internationally.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's no way to tell. The PCR test can't differentiate between influenza, covid, or the common cold.

The numbers of infected are inflated while the numbers of vaxx affected and dead are suppressed.

They stopped using the PCR test about two or three months ago because of the problem you mentioned.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They stopped using the PCR test about two or three months ago because of the problem you mentioned.

December 31st is the end of PCR in the US... they're still using it right now.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No, but biden sure as fuck did! BTW tramp, when george stephanopolis interviewed him, he didnt know which branch his dead kid was in and then he didnt know what country he served in! Anyone who thinks he's better than ANYONE is fukin brain dead!

You are a bullheaded moron. This has more to do with your ego than it will ever have to do with my expressing how I feel about this and I’m not wasting time explaining this to some miserable fuck with limited intellect who barely made it through high school and has now deluded himself into thinking that ONE man was going to undo everything that party has done for decades.

You can’t even accept the fact that you’re the exploited working class in the larger cognitive wheel and no one, not even you’re precious Donnie Dump, gives a fuck about you.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are a bullheaded moron. This has more to do with your ego than it will ever have to do with my expressing how I feel about this and I’m not wasting time explaining this to some miserable fuck with limited intellect who barely made it through high school and has now deluded himself into thinking that ONE man was going to undo everything that party has done for decades.

You can’t even accept the fact that you’re the exploited working class in the larger cognitive wheel and no one, not even you’re precious Donnie Dump, gives a fuck about you.

Least of all Donnie Dump.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
She was showing dumb conservatives dying so I thought I would share dumb leftists getting what was coming.

You're just a hijacker. Start your own thread. This one is about Covid. I don't care if you post a vid about a liberal anti-masker who died of Covid. This is about dumb anti-maskers dying of COVID. Start a "dumb liberals" thread of your own. Be a big boy.
I'm starting to think that odoron, might be a little funny in the head, and probably should be treated careful neutral manner, while slowly backing away, he should be considered odd and dangerous.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My son in law watched another vaxed patient die. They were old.

Isn’t that the testament to what everyone in the Midwest does… sits on their ass and watches as life passes them by.

I’m throwing the biggest bullshit flag @ your punk, lying ass. You watched someone die of Covid in a hospital? Bwa