Another brave patriot against masks and vaccines eats it

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She was showing dumb conservatives dying so I thought I would share dumb leftists getting what was coming.

You're just a hijacker. Start your own thread. This one is about Covid. I don't care if you post a vid about a liberal anti-masker who died of Covid. This is about dumb anti-maskers dying of COVID. Start a "dumb liberals" thread of your own. Be a big boy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time an anti vaxer dies from the virus people say "SEE!!!! LOOK YOU ARE ALL WRONG LOL THEY DIED WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS????"

Nobody is saying the virus can't kill you. The amount of people dying is so small that it makes no sense to have all these restrictions. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people are vaccinated and wear masks because the healthcare system will ALWAYS be overwhelmed.

There were no vaccinations for an entire year and the amount of people dying was very low, now it's even lower so what the fuck are you even complaining about? This is just left/right LOL LOOK AT HOW DUMB THE RIGHT IS discourse.

People that get vaccinated die too HURRR DURRR LOOK A TTHEM OMG GUYS THEY DIED LOL WHAT NOW LIBTARDS?
you are just a mainstream media puppet trained dog barking whenever the talking heads say POLITICIAN BAD!

The number of people who have died is not what I would consider small. 10 to 20 times the usual number of flu deaths is not a small number, friend. And I really don't think 600+k people have died from vaccines. And why not wear a mask if there's a possibility it could save your life?
Most covid deaths are due to a number of factors but of course they officiall say it was all covid...

If you have diabetes, but Covid is what killed you, you died of Covid. Other factors may contribute, but most people wouldn't have died in a hospital on a ventilator if they hadn't gotten Covid in the first place. So wear a mask, ffs.
I always wear a mask in shops etc and I still carry around hand sanitiser it doesn't bother me, it keeps the wolves at bay...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You think that way because you are not used to seeing these kinds of numbers in the context of the population and because the media you consume uses manipulation tactics to intentionally put you in alarm mode.

We have 500k smoking deaths a year. 45k due to second hand exposure.

How many 9/11s is that? How many civil wars? Because that is how the media presents JUST Covid data.

And they have you guys blaming Republican governors for not mandating masks and vaccines. Are you serious? That's not even close to rational. They do this so Biden can continue to allow covid infected immigrants in on some psychotic mission to quickly alter the countries demographics.

And while this happens you guys are led to slamming Republican governors for not doing something that wouldnt change a THING. Democrat states with mandates are JUST as hit.

Lotus do you really think the media exploiting deaths for partisan propaganda involving a virus is something honorable or helpful?

Yeah, cigarettes should be illegal. FS, marijuana was illegal for decades, and it doesn't kill people. Cigarettes should have been outlawed long ago.

I think people should stop claiming they are "patriots" or standing for "liberty" when they are just selfish, uneducated assholes who refuse to try to protect other people by wearing a mask. That's ALL I think about the matter.

It's not my fault most of those selfish people are CONs.

Why should cigarettes be illegal? And I supported legalized weed. I just dont support democrats who slip that in just to get votes. It's not the governments job to decide what health choices individuals should make. They only exist to preserve our human and constitutional rights. NOT parent us and meddle in our personal decisions.

Also it's very selfish to attempt to coerce and force other people to act on the behalf of anyone else. That's kind of selfish as well. Using the government to force people to act in ways you think are beneficial is selfish.

The argument isnt about masks. It's about how much government should have a say in our decisions.....so yes, it's about liberty.

The ONLY reason people are refusing masks is directly because of government mandates.

And it's your bias opinion that "cons" are selfish here. We just watched the government force thousands of small businesses out of business and saw countless lives destroyed while big corporations continue to get bail outs. WHY should this same government get to mandate shit?

Also again, this is emotion driven because clearly states with mandates are not doing so much better.

Selfish is Biden dragging thousands of covid cases into the country during a surge and then putting the brunt of responsibility on citizens....specifically ones who oppose his party. People can and do wear masks without a mandate and mandates will only cause people who gladly would have to NOT.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If you have diabetes, but Covid is what killed you, you died of Covid. Other factors may contribute, but most people wouldn't have died in a hospital on a ventilator if they hadn't gotten Covid in the first place. So wear a mask, ffs.
Even if the mask does nothing to barrier the virus from my nose and mouth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's killing people Shamp. How would you feel if one of your loved ones had to die alone and afraid in a hospital when all you had to do is get a jab, wear a mask when you're out in public and wash your hands, stay away from large groups of people?
It's been exaggerated though, funny how deaths of the common flu have gone down since covid, well "officially" they have...

It's not exaggerated whatsoever. Yes, masking, better hand washing, keeping social distance has helped also avoid the flu.

See, when you change behavior, you can impact more than one thing. That's great news, you should applaud it rather than think there's some crazy conspiracy.

Use your common sense rather than constantly look to a magic 8 ball to figure life out.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

More people die from car accidents than covid. Gonna ban cars now too and lower the speed limit to 10mph?

Yeah, cigarettes should be illegal.

You are a communist marxist that hates capitalist free exchange of goods. Go ahead, make tobacco illegal so I can get into smuggling and start my own illegal farms, easy money. Capitalism ALWAYS WINS!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

More people die from car accidents than covid. Gonna ban cars now too and lower the speed limit to 10mph?

You are a communist marxist that hates capitalist free exchange of goods. Go ahead, make tobacco illegal so I can get into smuggling and start my own illegal farms, easy money. Capitalism ALWAYS WINS!!!

No, more people do not die from car accidents than covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not exaggerated whatsoever. Yes, masking, better hand washing, keeping social distance has helped also avoid the vaccine.

See, when you change behavior, you can impact more than one thing. That's great news, you should applaud it rather than think there's some crazy conspiracy.

Use your common sense rather than constantly look to a magic 8 ball to figure life out.
I also got the two shots of the jab but ONLY because my grandparents pleaded with me to do it otherwise they wouldn't want me in their house the MSM has them scared shitless... I just don't get the part of vaxxed people being worried about non vaxxed people, what's the point of it if an unvaxxed person is still a danger?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not exaggerated whatsoever. Yes, masking, better hand washing, keeping social distance has helped also avoid the vaccine.

I also got the two shots of the jab but ONLY because my grandparents pleaded with me to do it otherwise they wouldn't want me in their house the MSM has them scared shitless... I just don't get the part of vaxxed people being worried about non vaxxed people, what's the point of it if an unvaxxed person is still a danger?

Why worry about unvaxxed people?

As long as this pandemic continues, everyone is at risk.
We can all take our fucking masks off and try to get back to normal.
We can gather in large groups, concerts, plays, sports events, etc.

We are sick of all the things the unvaxxed are sick of, we're simply willing to do something about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can answer this.

Because if we hit a certain level of immunity in the population, it will protect people who CANT get vaccinated by creating herd immunity.

An effort being completely sabotaged by hyperpartisan politics. Democrats shit on everything with dishonesty and manipulation and power grabs.

Who the fuck wants to listen to anyone who spews hate nonstop?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We are sick of all the things the unvaxxed are sick of, we're simply willing to do something about it.
Yeah but it doesn't stop you from catching it so why's an unvaxxed person any different? I don't get it...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No, more people do not die from car accidents than covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
She was talking actual Covid deaths not fudged bullshit like someone wheeled into ER with bullet holes in his head who later dies and happens to have tested positive for Covid weeks before you unbearably dense buffoon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah but it doesn't stop you from catching it so why's an unvaxxed person any different? I don't get it...

Most vaccinated people don't catch it at all. Those that do experience it as a common cold, it is less severe and not as lethal.
Your grandparents are smart. Trust them, they've been around the block a few more times than you have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No vaccines totally stop you from catching anything.

They work by introducing your immune system to a controlled amount of the virus(some live....some synthetic) so it knows how to smash it when you eventually get exposed.

So what could have been either a very miserable and intense illness(its truly miserable....I had it. If you get sick with a symptomatic case? Its AWEFUL) or a serious case requiring hospitalization now becomes a head cold. Or very mild and short.

Pfizer has a low protection against the variants so the people getting sick who were vaccinated likely had that one. But it's still better than no immunity.

I mean we take supplements and shit to "boost" our immune system for when we catch things right? This is like that only it works lol. When/if you do catch it, your system is armed and ready and knows how to fight it. So even if you do get sick....you wont be nearly as sick as you would have been without it. That's general. ....there are always outliers and freak adverse events.

You just weigh your risks and benefits.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You think that way because you are not used to seeing these kinds of numbers in the context of the population and because the media you consume uses manipulation tactics to intentionally put you in alarm mode.

How many 9/11s is that? How many civil wars? Because that is how the media presents JUST Covid data.

And they have you guys blaming Republican governors for not mandating masks and vaccines. Are you serious? That's not even close to rational. They do this so Biden can continue to allow covid infected immigrants in on some psychotic mission to quickly alter the countries demographics.

And while this happens you guys are led to slamming Republican governors for not doing something that wouldnt change a THING. Democrat states with mandates are JUST as hit.

Lotus do you really think the media exploiting deaths for partisan propaganda involving a virus is something honorable or helpful?

Yeah, cigarettes should be illegal. FFS, marijuana was illegal for decades, and it doesn't kill people. Cigarettes should have been outlawed long ago.

I think people should stop claiming they are "patriots" or standing for "liberty" when they are just selfish, uneducated assholes who refuse to try to protect other people by wearing a mask. That's ALL I think about the matter.

Just when we thought you could say anything even more stupid you retarded claim MJ doesn't cause cancer. Hint: Yes, it does. If you inhale burn plants then the smoke will cause cancer.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She was showing dumb conservatives dying so I thought I would share dumb leftists getting what was coming.

You're just a hijacker. Start your own thread. This one is about Covid. I don't care if you post a vid about a liberal anti-masker who died of Covid. This is about dumb anti-maskers dying of COVID. Start a "dumb liberals" thread of your own. Be a big boy.

No. Are you going to cry?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, cigarettes should be illegal. FFS, marijuana was illegal for decades, and it doesn't kill people. Cigarettes should have been outlawed long ago.

Just when we thought you could say anything even more stupid you retarded claim MJ doesn't cause cancer. Hint: Yes, it does. If you inhale burn plants then the smoke will cause cancer.

Could you post a study link?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because the chance of YOU getting it is lowered if you are vaxxed, and therefore that chance of passing it to another vaxxed person is even lower. What do you not understand about that? I thought you were good at math.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the flip side it is always nice when a left wing racist gets what is coming.

Good gawd woke leftists are just horrible, hateful racists scum bags.

Imagine living like that with that hate everyday. This is what they want to spread into the world.....hatred and racism.

She doesn't like pale faces, so what?.... think about it. Do you really care she no likka de whitie because I sure as hell don't.

Whoever grew wheat invented noodles and as far back as I can remember, dumplings went in stews. Asians didn't invent dumplings... sure, they had rice, they made dumplings and rice noodles but so did other cultures with whatever grains they had.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No vaccines totally stop you from catching anything.

They work by introducing your immune system to a controlled amount of the virus(some live....some synthetic) so it knows how to smash it when you eventually get exposed.

So what could have been either a very miserable and intense illness(its truly miserable....I had it. If you get sick with a symptomatic case? Its AWEFUL) or a serious case requiring hospitalization now becomes a head cold. Or very mild and short.

Pfizer has a low protection against the variants so the people getting sick who were vaccinated likely had that one. But it's still better than no immunity.

I mean we take supplements and shit to "boost" our immune system for when we catch things right? This is like that only it works lol. When/if you do catch it, your system is armed and ready and knows how to fight it. So even if you do get sick....you wont be nearly as sick as you would have been without it. That's general. ....there are always outliers and freak adverse events.

You just weigh your risks and benefits.
I read somewhere that these shots don't work like other ones in regards to it containing any amount of the virus? The only side effect I had was a dead arm for a day, Astra Zenica...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because the chance of YOU getting it is lowered if you are vaxxed, and therefore that chance of passing it to another vaxxed person is even lower. What do you not understand about that? I thought you were good at math.

The vaccines were made to use on covid-19. Apparently they don't work on the new Indian/delta variant.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm asking questions about the jab and the reasons behind it because I'm unsure, we cant know everything like yourself madam...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm asking questions about the jab and the reasons behind it because I'm unsure, we cant know everything like yourself madam...
:Whaaa:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The kill shots don't stop any of that... in fact, they prime the recipient to get even more sick if they contract variants down the road.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Previously the Rhinovirus / common cold, kills 2 million children a year (globally). I looked it up the other day.
I find it very strange that covid doesn't affect children, I'm happy it doesn't but it kinda adds fuel to the lab theory...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I find it very strange that covid doesn't affect children, I'm happy it doesn't but it kinda adds fuel to the lab theory...

Most people pass it with no problems and have great immunity from future variants.

It's the jabbed who get really sick.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The numbers I posted are US only numbers. 30-50k humans a year die from flu, kids and adult, in the US. 600k plus have died from Covid in the US.

I don't think that 2 million children globally figure is correct. I'm trying to find the stats.