Such a brave Woman

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I applaud her actions and heroism a ton.

Even after she was gonna try, and the police put her in handcuffs (then was released cause a Marshall knew her), she still saved her children after running into the school.

Angeli Gomez.

That look you make, when you save your kids yourself......

ea2655bd3f6b417f.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet you 2 can have some fun with that gadget. Bet Stubby would prefer being first.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer this kind of braveness

A woman with a handgun stopped some angry animal with an AR-15 who was going to shoot a graduation party

Because they asked him to drive slower because of the children.

Yep. This is all it takes to drive these people mad these days.

Rr9IDUj.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I prefer this kind of braveness

A woman with a handgun stopped some angry animal with an AR-15 who was going to shoot a graduation party

Because they asked him to drive slower because of the children.

Yep. This is all it takes to drive these people mad these days.

Rr9IDUj.jpeg

Lol I made a thread earlier about it lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad, assholes. Cant overthrow the government without em. According to diaper joe, we also need nukes. Keep it up, dummies!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My guess is, if assault weapons were illegal she wouldn’t have to worry so much. Please excuse my spamming

Assault weapons have BEEN illegal for a long time.

So, you don't believe an AR15 is an assault weapon?

Whatever the fuck it is, it should not be in the hands of a depressed 18 year old, ever.

No, an AR-15 requires you to pull the trigger for each shot. An Assault Weapon is fully automatic, as in.... you hold the trigger down, it keeps going bang bang bang.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My guess is, if assault weapons were illegal she wouldn’t have to worry so much. Please excuse my spamming

Whatever the fuck it is, it should not be in the hands of a depressed 18 year old, ever.

Speaking of such child, he already had build ups to the point of the shooting that shouldve been red flags, like how he was arrested for talking about shooting the school a few years prior or some shit.

What the kid did was wrong, that is a fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Assault weapons have BEEN illegal for a long time.1

The guy wasnt depressed. He was a sociopath who had a history of animal cruelty.

In fact this kid had threatened this in the past and there were several red flags that went ignored. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. Mostly localized in democrat ran cities with strict gun control.

"Omg America is dangerous and has a high crime rate! Quick! Disarm the women with children and leave them with no equalizer to defend themselves!!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AR15 killed over 20 people in a single incident by 1 shooter in Canada.

....a real killing machine that one @LotusBud.

Just 1 man was responsible for 5% of all homicides in Canada that year.

Wasn't long ago either.

This incident happened in a rural area too. Not a city. If it had the death toll woulda been way worse.