I’m so emotional today

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Menopause is when a woman's periods stop.

you realize you're talking to adults who understand basic biology and human physiology unlike your cuckolded retards who believe in 650 genders, right?

Good lord, what big reveal do you have for us next... the new and exciting revelation that water is wet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dark is good for you!

Now there is a statement I never thought I would hear from you :GiggleBitch:

I have eaten a small piece of chocolate every night recently…. I’m microdosing Christmas via my advent calendar lol

Lol, what, you didnt know the first girl I kissed on top the head was black? That I went on a date with a black girl once? That I had a MEGA crush on this one light skinned girl? lolol

I done told ya I aint racist lol.

I bet you would like some of my homemade fudge.

I had a crush on a mulatto way back when…. his mom was fresh off the boat from Ireland, so I thought my family might let me get away with this….

We were running in the same circle and our other friend kept having house parties since his parents were both sheriffs and worked overnight on weekends…. So I was making out with him for like the 3rd time and he whips out an anaconda from his pants and I was like HELL TO THE NAH I’m not losing my virginity to that :GiggleBitch:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I started it in the general section.

It was in Meltdown when I replied to it. I fukin checked to be sure.

No it wasn’t. I posted it HERE. It’s been here
That's MY bad, then.

I'd apologize, but of course the thread has gone thru several subtopics by now, and j00 is clearly invested in it for 2 reasons.

first, to play hall monitor with yer thread and lame all of his so-called "victims" who post on it, especially me since I get triple posts from him as a matter of course.

and second, to encourage any off topics that come from anybody else. Some pal ya got there.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's MY bad, then.

I'd apologize, but of course the thread has gone thru several subtopics by now, and j00 is clearly invested in it for 2 reasons.

first, to play hall monitor with yer thread and lame all of his so-called "victims" who post on it, especially me since I get triple posts from him as a matter of course.

and second, to encourage any off topics that come from anybody else. Some pal ya got there.
Overcompensation is a hell of a drug.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's MY bad, then.

Overcompensation is a hell of a drug.
Don’t tell me you got the third vaccine already!?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's MY bad, then.

There there monster, don’t cry

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dark is good for you!

I have eaten a small piece of chocolate every night recently…. I’m microdosing Christmas via my advent calendar lol

Lol, what, you didnt know the first girl I kissed on top the head was black? That I went on a date with a black girl once? That I had a MEGA crush on this one light skinned girl? lolol

The definition of racism has changed. Anyone who doesnt align left or supports riots is "racist" now.

Including all the black and nonwhite people who do not align left and who do not support riots(blm). They have "internalized racism".

It's a whole different language they speak. The wokest will accuse you of racism just because you said that. There is a gaslighting cult response to everything.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ more propaganda from someone who refuses to recognize that we had every right to peacefully protest no charges being filed and no investigation pending in the murder of George Floyd, which the officer in that case was charged and and convicted of MURDER.

The far right refuses to recognize that systemic racism exists and that along with the election and pandemic propelled this into riots. The police started this by “protecting their own” when they came out armed for war and assaulted protestors carrying poster boards and chanting justice for all… they then stood idle as the riots ran rampant across the country.

Ask yourself why anyone who is not racist would refuse to recognize that systemic racism exists and then simultaneously want the people who are out during a riot in protest of continued police brutality to be shot and killed by a white 17 yo male with a semi-automatic assault rifle defending businesses that were already destroyed and owners who did not employ them to do so.

Our government was designed to resist MOB RULE.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like how in Bob Dole's final letter he took a jab at Democrats about dead people still voting in Chicago.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how in Bob Dole's final letter he took a jab at Democrats about dead people still voting in Chicago.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its BEEN a thing.

You can blatantly see how disconnected and out of touch dems/progs actually are with working regular people in how they blame Trump for "sowing doubt and mistrust in our elections". There has BEEN doubt and mistrust in our elections. I remember comments about dead people voting democrat when I was a kid.

Trump was obligated to speak on it. People would have been pissed if he didnt. We needed audits and there went the opportunity to show people it was fair and accurate.

Dems/progs act like this was some new thing and everyone was so happy and pleased with the government and had so much trust for elections and politicains and then Trump happened and ruined all of it. That's how they talk.

Who fucking buys that? Just their shills buy that. There were even people who voted for Biden who didnt really trust it either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems monster was even more emotional than countess.

hideous tard couldn’t even see what board he was on through all those tears
Dark is good for you!

Ever fuck a black girl tho? Ate that pussy?

You haven't lived until you fucked a black girl son.

Especially the really crazy ones who might end up stabbing you to death afterwards. They're the best

You must be thinking Black Lab