I’m so emotional today

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I started tearing up listening to “Do they know it’s Christmas”.Seeing Elizabeth Dole hugging her husbands casket had me crying. Shit, this is not me lol.

I get that way sometimes as well. And nostalgic. And I'm fighting a raging sugar addiction that I never had before.

I think it's because we are in our 40s. Our bodies and hormones are changing.

It kinda sucks really lol
Puree a raw veggie drink in nutriblast and it'll take sweet cravings away, I promise.

I've done a lot of vegan desserts....like that avocado chocolate mousse I posted about yesterday and no bake cookies.

Its ridiculous though. I never had the sweet tooth I have now.
You sound nutrient depleted to me. Or craving fat like cocoa butter in chocolate bars, but I'm talking high quality chocolate with actual cocoa butter in it. You can afford to eat some fats of some kind because you're skinny and your winter is here now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of
Yeah, definitely taller'n you.

Plus, he never made the senate repubs look like a bunch of hogs at the trough the way Moscow Mitch has done.

Why did you come in this thread starting shit?

He thinks because we are not dems/progs....we are RINO cocaine Mitch Republicans.

So that's why.
I think it's more like someone told him that biting my ankles will help his nose grow back

more than 80% of the time when he logs in it's to nibble on my ankles, screech and cry then run back to Cuckolds be tripping

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I started tearing up listening to “Do they know it’s Christmas”.Seeing Elizabeth Dole hugging her husbands casket had me crying. Shit, this is not me lol.

I get that way sometimes as well. And nostalgic. And I'm fighting a raging sugar addiction that I never had before.

I think it's because we are in our 40s. Our bodies and hormones are changing.

It kinda sucks really lol
Puree a raw veggie drink in nutriblast and it'll take sweet cravings away, I promise.

I've done a lot of vegan desserts....like that avocado chocolate mousse I posted about yesterday and no bake cookies.

Its ridiculous though. I never had the sweet tooth I have now.
You sound nutrient depleted to me. Or craving fat like cocoa butter in chocolate bars, but I'm talking high quality chocolate with actual cocoa butter in it. You can afford to eat some fats of some kind because you're skinny and your winter is here now.

Yep I do have mineral issues and always have. My parathyroids are messed up and as result I dont absorb minerals well.....and this is why my doctor thinks my left kidney is basically a sack of sack of stones.

I do eat healthier and I try to listen to my body as much as possible. Things are changing.....that's for sure lol. Operationally more than aesthetically....for now. Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

Plus, he never made the senate repubs look like a bunch of hogs at the trough the way Moscow Mitch has done.

He thinks because we are not dems/progs....we are RINO cocaine Mitch Republicans.

So that's why.
I think it's more like someone told him that biting my ankles will help his nose grow back

more than 80% of the time when he logs in it's to nibble on my ankles, screech and cry then run back to Cuckolds be tripping

They get very triggered by reeeeeepukes and everyone who doesnt agree with them on everything is one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

So that's why.

They get very triggered by reeeeeepukes and everyone who doesnt agree with them on everything is one.
yeah, that's cause they're just so much smarter than everyone else

meanwhile, career-wise, they're a mere cunt's hair above being total bums

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

Look again. Did you introduce Losing Presidential Candidate Dole as a subtopic in a thread about your emotions?

No?

Guess who gave Ole Dole a good threadjack effort, and now all he talk about is me and Peachy and CBT. Fuck, he's gone thru half a box of Kleenex.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

Look again. Did you introduce Losing Presidential Candidate Dole as a subtopic in a thread about your emotions?

No?

Guess who gave Ole Dole a good threadjack effort.

She said "started shit". Its not that Dole was introduced to the convo. Its who started the partisan jabs.

The problem is that people are so hyperpartisan that even name dropping a political figure is equated with "starting shit". As if shit slinging and jabs is the only level of discourse that exists.

You dont know it, but you just highlighted the biggest problem in the country today. Its gonna all crumble because of this problem. Probably devolve into a hot civil war because of this problem.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

No?

Guess who gave Ole Dole a good threadjack effort, and now all he talk about is me and Peachy and CBT. Fuck, he's gone thru half a box of Kleenex.

I mentioned how seeing his wife crying on his casket made me emotional. I didn’t turn this into a political screaming match.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wonder if it's early menopause.

Girl, I’m only 44. I think my mom started early tho so maybe. I was a hot mess yesterday lol

First your slot hurts, then you’re emotional. Now it appears you’re a lying sac. You said you were 50 the other day. I think your doctor put some of your walnut sized brain into your fat ass. Poor mixed up fool.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

No?

I mentioned how seeing his wife crying on his casket made me emotional. I didn’t turn this into a political screaming match.

I never said you did. I believe someone else commented on the Dole reference, then your old dear pal Stubby made a Grand Announcement, and all I did was reply to his threadjack. Also, you started the thread in Meltdown where there are no threadjack cops. What were you expecting?

That cock fanatic makes on the order of ten posts a day about other posters he claims are faggots or pedos or monsters, he does this wherever he sees an ankle to drool on, but he will still sob loudly when any of them return the favor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of

No?

I never said you did. I believe someone else commented on the Dole reference, then your old dear pal Stubby made a Grand Announcement, and all I did was reply to his threadjack. Also, you started the thread in Meltdown where there are no threadjack cops. What were you expecting?

That cock fanatic makes on the order of ten posts a day about other posters he claims are faggots or pedos or monsters, he does this wherever he sees an ankle to drool on, but he will still sob loudly when any of them return the favor.
:ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa:

Does your nose hurt or just your butt?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems monster was even more emotional than countess.

hideous tard couldn’t even see what board he was on through all those tears

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fuck would I say I’m fifty?? You ignorant sack of shit, get the fuck outta here.

I think you forget what you post Culo. Sounds like you’re mad at Hubby too. You seem to like posting your stupid life stories here and there. Sometimes it’s entertaining

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I take ashwagandha daily, which helps regulate hormones, and I drink dandelion tea for PMS symptoms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well shit, I get my period. So there’s that lol

Here ya go Countess. I know what you need.....

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well shit, I get my period. So there’s that lol

Here ya go Countess. I know what you need.....

iu

I think a tennis racket and Shamp’s head would be less calories lol

Come on now, you know if a box of Tampons came with some chocolates you would totally be on board hahaha.

I know I would if I was female lol. Chocolate has always been the MAIN craver and soother of PMS women I have found lol.

Ya gotta go with dark chocolate if you want healthy chocolate lol. Dark is good for you!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dark is good for you!

Now there is a statement I never thought I would hear from you :GiggleBitch:

I have eaten a small piece of chocolate every night recently…. I’m microdosing Christmas via my advent calendar lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dark is good for you!

I have eaten a small piece of chocolate every night recently…. I’m microdosing Christmas via my advent calendar lol

Lol, what, you didnt know the first girl I kissed on top the head was black? That I went on a date with a black girl once? That I had a MEGA crush on this one light skinned girl? lolol

I done told ya I aint racist lol.

I bet you would like some of my homemade fudge.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dark is good for you!

Lol, what, you didnt know the first girl I kissed on top the head was black? That I went on a date with a black girl once? That I had a MEGA crush on this one light skinned girl? lolol

Ever fuck a black girl tho? Ate that pussy?

You haven't lived until you fucked a black girl son.

Especially the really crazy ones who might end up stabbing you to death afterwards. They're the best

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wonder if it's early menopause.

Girl, I’m only 44. I think my mom started early tho so maybe. I was a hot mess yesterday lol

Perimenopause can go on for a long time.

Perimenopause is the transitional time around menopause. Menopause is when a woman's periods stop. It's marked by changes in the menstrual cycle, along with other physical and emotional symptoms. This time can last 2 to 10 years.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dark is good for you!

Ever fuck a black girl tho? Ate that pussy?

You haven't lived until you fucked a black girl son.

Especially the really crazy ones who might end up stabbing you to death afterwards. They're the best

Fuck, I would have that one girl for sure lol. But, I was recently in a relationship, so I never had the chance to ask her out or anything, but she said she would've dated me lol. Her last name was Golden, and I called her the Golden Girl hahaha.