I’m so emotional today

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I started tearing up listening to “Do they know it’s Christmas”.Seeing Elizabeth Dole hugging her husbands casket had me crying. Shit, this is not me lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I started tearing up listening to “Do they know it’s Christmas”.Seeing Elizabeth Dole hugging her husbands casket had me crying. Shit, this is not me lol.

I get that way sometimes as well. And nostalgic. And I'm fighting a raging sugar addiction that I never had before.

I think it's because we are in our 40s. Our bodies and hormones are changing.

It kinda sucks really lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
An ER re run had me bawling. The Hornets Nest had me laughing tho. They be dogging Semen over there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bob Dole reminded me a Canadian War Vet who served in World War II.
Like Dole, he was disabled because of the War.

Only he had his eyes blown out in an explosion.
Both of his eyes were made out of glass.
Like Dole, I think he was good looking well built man in his youth.

imrs.php

But the War devastated, essentially grounded him for life.
He spent the remainder of his years working in a concession store for the Canadian National Institute for the Blind.

Similarly, Dole had to leave behind any further aspirations of an athletic career.
He was once a star athlete.

I've never forgotten that man who worked in the concession store & how much he must have given up too.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hopefully you snap out of it amiga. Every time I see the word, casket, I think of that gap-toothed mole Caskur…and it cracks me up! Lol
:GiggleBitch:
Now I hope that made you smile xx
:Happy5:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of
Yeah, definitely taller'n you.

Plus, he never made the senate repubs look like a bunch of hogs at the trough the way Moscow Mitch has done.
Piss off you noseless anklebiting cuckold

If I wanted your opinion i'd have chucked a quarter into your gaping & moist face pussy

Not your thread, your post is already off topic, piss off loser. Go wreck some other thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dole was a great man

end of
Yeah, definitely taller'n you.

Plus, he never made the senate repubs look like a bunch of hogs at the trough the way Moscow Mitch has done.
Piss off you noseless anklebiting cuckold

If I wanted your opinion i'd have chucked a quarter into your gaping & moist face pussy

Not your thread, your post is already off topic, piss off loser. Go wreck some other thread.
make me you disgusting freak of a mutated monster

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hopefully you snap out of it amiga. Every time I see the word, casket, I think of that gap-toothed mole Caskur…and it cracks me up! Lol

Yeah same. Everytime I see a shotgun I imagine her being put down like a crippled old horse. :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah same. Everytime I see a shotgun I imagine her being put down like a crippled old horse. :LOL3:
Honestly, I knew nothing about her until she started boasting about her exploits in this BHall place. Lol…I mentioned the poor reviews before, but I really cracked up when people wanted to put her out of her misery.

Man, I got to be blind-drunk and stoned to ramble on like she does…the only difference is that she does it sober!

:Whatevr3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get that way sometimes as well. And nostalgic. And I'm fighting a raging sugar addiction that I never had before.

Puree a raw veggie drink in nutriblast and it'll take sweet cravings away, I promise.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Puree a raw veggie drink in nutriblast and it'll take sweet cravings away, I promise.

I've done a lot of vegan desserts....like that avocado chocolate mousse I posted about yesterday and no bake cookies.

Its ridiculous though. I never had the sweet tooth I have now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
v 7
Well shit, I get my period. So there’s that

[\QUOTE]

It goes on for years and the worst part is the last 2 years when the bleeding never stops. It is seriously terrible.

Then it's FREEDOM and never ending party time.

Last edited: