I’ve Resisted Calling Trump a Fascist. Not Anymore.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fascism is making someone lose their job because they said a word, in ANOTHER language, that got "some people" offended.

Fuck it, I dream of a world without liberals. They don't need to be dead, just very, VERY far away from me.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fox News. :LOL2: Amigo, you’re so brainwashed.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Fascism is making someone lose their job because they said a word, in ANOTHER language, that got "some people" offended.

Fuck it, I dream of a world without liberals. They don't need to be dead, just very, VERY far away from me.

O these monarchists.
Evidently they like to imaging such silly things as communism and Liberalism as one rather than polar opposites,
and seemingly deny
every word of the Declaration of Independence
and
The Constitution of the United States is Liberalism,
and disparage those documents and the principles upon which this nation was founded
when they decry Liberals. (though in my personal view there is a vast difference between a Liberal, and a Lib or progressive
...but then
I speak as an American.

You know another thing that always makes me raff?
I read all of these alleged Cons on these here boards
they go on and on about the weed they grow
they post Grateful Dead vids
..You'd swear they were hippies
because everyone knows that only commie pinko fags would post such things
and yet they claim CONdom.

Preposterous.
All the product of weak trolling, or hopelessly inconsistent minds.
..or both

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You need to get out of your basement.. OR do something other than fish. lol.. go get a job...Don't depend on me to work for your health insurance and every other social program you are wanting.... Everything that comes out of your mouth tells me you're a fucking idiot stick lol.. The only thing on Holiday is your brain.. :LOL1: Oh and.. I changed my mind on voting for the whiny Bastard of the month.... You are my first pick.. soyboy .. lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here ya go.. something they're both good at :)
ukdWDjd.jpg

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
You need to get out of your basement.. OR do something other than fish. lol.. go get a job...Don't depend on me to work for your health insurance and every other social program you are wanting.... Everything that comes out of your mouth tells me you're a fucking idiot stick lol.. The only thing on Holiday is your brain.. :LOL1: Oh and.. I changed my mind on voting for the whiny Bastard of the month.... You are my first pick.. soyboy .. lol
If I didn't know better I'd think you are the poster lokmerde.
Hard to believe there are 2 posters so PWn'T they'd neg everything I write.
I, of course, am honored to have yet another faithful biotch dawg in my kennel.

PWn'Tificate away, Hellfire.

One good thing - your handle reminded me of the Avengers episode Hellfire
in which Emma Peel dons a studded catsuit.

qs30-720-hd.png

PS: Here ya go, pooch

dog-food-biscuit-shaped-like-bone-picture-id483802299

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awwwww... Did I strike a nerve?... I'll bet it was that phrase I mentioned that upset you... Umm? What was it?? Oh yeah.. GET A JOB lol.. :)

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Awwwww... Did I strike a nerve... I'll bet it was that word I mentioned that upset you... Umm? What was it?? Oh yeah.. GET A JOB lol.. :)
Oh, I work, dear.
Someone's got to keep this Trumptarded mess of a country from falling face forward into the shit pile.
God knows you contarded trailer park welfare cases won't pull yourselves up by the bootstraps.

PS: you're gay if you think Emma Peel is a snoozer.
which you do by the evidence. :Wink:

PPS: My handle is spelled with 2 ls. I don't know who you voted for since I wasn't on the list.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously?

The source matters more than the news?

Is the article fake? Made up? Exaggerated? No. So, it doesn't matter who published it.

And do you really think that unbiased (scoff) outlets like CNN or MSNBC would mention it?

Just face it man, the derangement coming from this new crop of liberal youth is plain down retarded and insane and soon, they'll force the hand of people in the worst way possible.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is exactly why a watch all of them. Fox, CNBC, CNN, NPR, and another 3 publications on line. I base my opinions on these news agencies. I don’t base opinions on personal opinions by others emotional reactions. Related to Trump and Conservatism, he was a horrible choice then, and worse now. its almost over.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
This man speaks the truth
You’ll always know by who tries to shut the voices down

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwwww... Did I strike a nerve?... I'll bet it was that phrase I mentioned that upset you... Umm? What was it?? Oh yeah.. GET A JOB lol.. :)

Common fucking blohard that thinks he's moarrr .. makes me laugh everytime I see his mega-shit pile of words

here, watch this

Trump stood with the people of Hong Kong.

CheapFinishedCowrie-small.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Trump Derangement Syndrome: The absolute certainty that the will of Americans other than academics, celebrities, and politicans should never -- ever -- be represented in public policy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.