I am getting jealous of the affections of a cat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My little stinky butt comes up to me, meowing, he rubs his head on my leg, he gets me to scratch his chin and behind his ears, he rolls over and has me rub his belly all while he purrs. My wife walks in the room and just says a single word, not even to him, and he abandons me and goes running at full speed to his mommy meowing loudly the entire time. Now, my wife usually feeds him so he associates her with food but also while I pet him she will spend lots of time playing with him, picking him up, stroking him, blowing air upon his ears affectionately.

It is clear I am chopped liver, he will put up with me and use me when he has no alternative, but that my wife is his true love. Just the sound of her voice will cause kitty to abandon me and come running to her. I am so jeolous.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is similar competition in my house over Prudey. That's MY baby lol.

She dumps everyone for me.....but shes my baby so it's okay lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My goodness you sure

Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't ever drink any more due to health reasons, dip shit, but, don't let reality get in your way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My little stinky butt comes up to me, meowing, he rubs his head on my leg, he gets me to scratch his chin and behind his ears, he rolls over and has me rub his belly all while he purrs. My wife walks in the room and just says a single word, not even to him, and he abandons me and goes running at full speed to his mommy meowing loudly the entire time. Now, my wife usually feeds him so he associates her with food but also while I pet him she will spend lots of time playing with him, picking him up, stroking him, blowing air upon his ears affectionately.

It is clear I am chopped liver, he will put up with me and use me when he has no alternative, but that my wife is his true love. Just the sound of her voice will cause kitty to abandon me and come running to her. I am so jeolous.
I have the same thing with my ragdoll cat, Bandit. He’s all over me and my wife hates it that I get all the attention. This is him right now...

XobYj28.jpg