I am the last GOAT still breathing...

I figured there was something mentally wrong with you, when you mentioned the word "G.O.A.T." and your name in the same sentence.

photo-1647993741798-1755834693755.png
 
You were always begging for Charity "likes" for your posts at Flame Truth.

Yes, I was.

Sooooo many charity like posters at the 2nd Flame Truth that sometimes I'd get confused and double like with an alt or two... but thank God, nobody ever cottoned on to it EVER...

...for their sakes....

(How's you denim media paraphernalia vagina retrofit coming along? Is this the 3td or 4th? They don't make blue jeans like they did. Seamajor has been looking into imported Tilapia skins. You should do that too. If not for your mangina, at least for your backpacks)
 
That's not even Flynn... "she" admitted as much not long ago. There's about 3 or 4 different females who have had their pics pilfered over the years to prop up the e-troon LARP.
 
Well, at least you've finally admitted to posting fake pics. It's only taken, what? Close to 20 years...

I never admitted to shit.

If you had a brain, I already talked about this, where Alpha Nova claimed it was me and everyone ran with it, so why not me?

You never have the facts straight, you make up own truths, and you are always commenting on shit YOU weren't around for.